Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply KWMS Roleplay! (roleplay here!)
Maid latte ♨ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Hinta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Turning back to the boy, she put on a grin and nodded. "You have no idea!" she teased. When Aoi questioned if he should but the respectable ending to her name, she wondered if she had spoken aloud when she thought that or if he had read her mind. Again, she nodded and vocalized her thoughts. "That would be the polite thing to do." she said before ignoring the boy as she was called over to a table. Getting their order after the occasional flirting, she went into the kitchen and ran into Honoka. "Hono!" she hissed when she caught the woman eavesdropping.

User Image

((Satsuki is usually on covers in the manga. She's more common to find that the rest of the maids. If you ever want help, I'd be happy to assist you in finding some for her.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Misa - Chan
Quote ll Welcome back, Master

Misaki shrugged. She didnt want to tell him. Instead of answering to walked away. And came back with a nicely decorated strawberry cake

Out Of Calcium ll Finally started ~

User ImageUser Image

honeyshmack

Friendly Fatcat

Spade414

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image While leaning closer to the entrace, to hear better when she heard footsteps. As she whipped her head around to see Erika there, with her hands on her hips. So she just but one finger up to her mouth, as in saying "Shhhhhhhhh" User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 am
User Image
♥ Aoi Hyoudou ♥

Aoi turned back to the customers smiling as Erika left. He then thought, Polite?... I don't really need to do that... She then turned around and looked at Misaki with Usui. They looked like a lovey dovey couple and he wondered about the Usui.

T a e P a n d o

parasitisms

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:59 am
Going into Satsuki's office, Nagisa closed the door. " Satsuki, can I ask you a favor?" she asked,hoping for a yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SATSUKI

Satsuki was surprised by the tone used by Nagisa. It was weird itself for her to sound troubled but answered her nevertheless. "Yeah, sure, I guess. You look troubled. Anything wrong?"

Etzlenos Belliveau
Crew

Dapper Phantom

Riku Hinta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Erika's eyes widened at Hono's reaction and she just shook her head as she made her way into the kitchen. She wasn't going to be the one to get in trouble for dropping in on a private conversation. It was rude, and she would be a hypocrite if she did so since she had just told Aoi to be polite.

Placing in her order, Erika grabbed refills and made her way back into the dining area. Circling the tables and making sure every master was happy, Erika realized that some people were missing. Misaki's 'idiot's. Creasing her brow, Erika wondered where the boys were. Perhaps their pay had run out. It wouldn't be new. They were here everyday. Shaking her head, Erika sighed. 'What idiots' she agreed mentally with Misaki.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Usui just stared at the cake, he didn't feel like eating.
Judging by Misaki's actions it was pretty obvious she really had been thinking about
that stupid Sanshita. He glanced up at her with a grave look, but said nothing.

User Image

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

parasitisms

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 pm
"A while ago, Aoi told me about those guys that tried to take over this cafe. Now somebody opened up a cafe right by mine! Can you please come over and help with everything? Because last time, you really helped me out." Nagisa let out with a sigh. "Please!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Is that all? She just wasted her time listening to this? She thought it was a life-death situtation, but no it was because her cafe wasn't popular? Well that was a waste of time, she thought again. She gathered herself once more, and headed to out to the room full of Masters  

Spade414

Etzlenos Belliveau
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SATSUKI

Satsuki's eyes widened and quickly went by her sister's side to give her some comfort. "I really don't know, Nagisa. I have to ask the others whether it's fine with them. You know, they still have to attend school and stuff."

It was rare to find the manager in a stress situation. Satsuki creased her forehead. "Let me talk to them about it, alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
♥ Aoi Hyoudou ♥

Aoi was pretty bored with smiling at the customers. He looked around to see is Erika was still around to annoy her. He stood up and walked to the back hoping to find Satsuki.

T a e P a n d o

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 pm
[[Usui hast notin to do when Misa isn' around D:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 pm
"Okay Satsuki. If they can't, I'll deal with it" Nagisa left out a sigh."Well thats all I came for so... I guess i'll leave. Bye Satsuki"  

parasitisms

KWMS Roleplay! (roleplay here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces