Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Catch Me

Isolde HammletonXXXXXXX

But please, call me Issy

User Image

After all the glitter and the paper hearts
I'll still love you, I will love you my dear

LOVEMEAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

Through the cuts and bruises, by your side
I will remain forever, I'll dance in your tears

User ImageUser ImageUser Image | occ: new posting style~ |

User Image
○ ● ○ ● Isolde Ringo Hammleton ● ○ ● ○
○ ● That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence. ● ○

A look at my Birth Records say;
I have lived to almost seventeen years Old.
I was born back on December 18th.
The doctors Cheered and said I was a girl.
I stand a whopping 5' 9" tall.
Isn't it beautiful, the natural color?, it's red.
These babies ain't contacts, they're for real steel grey.

Don't Judge me for Who I Am.
The personality is all me. : D
When I'm at school I'm rather normal. I push thoughts of what happens at home to the back of my mind and try to enjoy myself with what few friends I have. People got pretty sick of me not being able to go out, so there's just the few left, though with this move I won't be seeing them again. I feel pretty lonely in this new town, I don't know anyone, and their culture is a little different from what I'm used to. I'm disappointed by how warm it is, it means I can't hide my bruises with long sleeves. I'm kind of scared being here, I want my island back, my ocean. At home, when I'm not being beaten I'm hiding in my room, sometimes spacing out and pretending I'm not there.
The story of my life.
Anybody who has met me and my father knows that my mother left, what they don't know is why, and maybe they'll never know. Since he was a teen my father was a heavy drinker, but he hid it well when he married my mother. It was a miracle that I was even born, because he beat my mother while I was still a bun in the oven. She finally fled when I was just a year old, and I wonder every day why she didn't take me with, I kind of resent her for it. Ever since my fifth birthday he's hit me, almost every day I'm welcomed with a slap across the face and a wave of bad breath.

I grew up in a nice little village in Ireland, right on the coast so we were near the ocean. I wanted a party with my friends on the beach, the ocean was always my favorite. For the past five years of my life my dad hadn't consumed a drop of alcohol, until that one day. There was champagne for the adults, he drained the whole bottle on his own. He didn't show any affects until people were leaving, and I refused to leave when they were gone because I loved the beach. He gave me the hardest smack of my life, I literally saw stars dance before my eyes. That was the last time he hit me that hard, in fact over the years the hitting was less, but he started up on whipping me with a belt of pure leather. I have welts on my back from it, and to this day I can't sleep on my back, or lean back in chairs. I would add on that I can't wear a swimsuit, but I'm not allowed out with people so it's a moot point.
I likes me some boys.

Yeah buddy, this is For Real.
Gaze in awe at my Ink and Holes Nothing, I don't even have my ears pierced, my dad won't allow it.
This be my Jam! Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ke$ha

○ ● ○ ●I'm Pretty sure I'm being controlled by Cadenza of the Heart● ○ ● ○

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm
AdamxEve, RomeoxJuliet

User Image
x>>xxxL i t t l exxM i s sxxJ u l i e t
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex s t a r c r o s s ' d xlover

Who's to say I can't do everything?
Well I can try, and as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

.xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Starry Sky

User Image
x>>xxxR i n g oxxC a r l axxR o m a n o
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex o u t c a s t e d xophiuchus

Cheer up and dry your damp eyes
And tell me when it rains. And I'll blend up that rainbow
Above you and shoot it through your viens

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

⚕ ۰ σ ρ н ι υ c н υ s

User Image
RINGO"ringo"ROMANO
» Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup. // They slither as they pass, they slip away across the universe. «
"Anything will fit a naked man."

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Ringo Carla Romano
What others call me: Just Ringo.
A "special" date: December 18th
All those years ago:
Seventeen
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: No one at the moment
That craptastic astrology: Ophiuchus

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Kind of moody, she acts like stuff doesn't bother her or that she just doesn't care. She does care, but people have the impression that she's a traitor and so she goes along and pretends to be one. She doesn't like it, she likes to laugh loud and express how she's really feeling. She wants to be closer to the Starkeeper, but that just doesn't seem possible. Because of her addictions, her exact mood can't exactly be predicted. Some times she'll be going through withdrawal and will be snippy and kind of twitchy. When she's on her high though, she's what you would expect from someone who was high, though most of the time she's safely tucked away in her room or out on the town, someplace where she might not be discovered. She watches the rest of the zodiac with lonely and jealous eyes, as they go about happy and together, while she is the outcast.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Ringo's story is not exactly a sad one. Her parents didn't die in some horrific crash, they're both very much alive and not even divorced. She doesn't have some deformity, disease or anything of the sort that would make her an outcast socially and/or in her own home, nothing like that. Ringo's family is a large one, and though cursed they are all generally happy she thinks, so what could be the problem? Maybe there isn't one. As the embodiment of Ophiuchus, her relationship with the rest of the zodiac isn't the greatest, but they manage to be civil to each other. Ringo was born on a cold December morn, on the same couch that she uses to watch tv, for her father was a doctor. Her mother is a cleaning lady, and yeah that's not fancy, but she's always busy. So is her father. Both so very busy, Ringo doesn't see them as much as she'd like, and they can never make it to her dance recitals. When she hit her early teens, Ringo began to grow rather lonely, and a little fed up with never being noticed. On a walk home form school, she took a side street, and on this street she met a shady guy who looked to be about mid-twenties. He introduced her to a little thing called 'pot', and Ringo being the impressionable and moody child she was, tried it for kicks. This led her to try other things, 'just for kicks' she would tell herself. Now she's addicted, but keeping it under wraps. No one's caught her yet.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist: Across the Universe - The Beatles
Alien Like You - The Pigott Brothers
Rainbow Veins - Owl City

How to kill time: Playing(badly) her guitar, dancing, (secretly)doing drugs.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Dancing
Fiddling with her guitar
Smoking
Spacing out
Them drugs
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
This new place called Japan
Overdosing
The Starkeeper
Her addiction being discovered
Big dogs
Almost forgot to mention: Extras

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Memories of a flower

User Image
Naomi Sohma
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Nai
eighteen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α female.
ι αм α dragon ιɴ α ғʀυιтs вαskєт.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт trustworthy, stubborn, excitable.. ʟeαʀɴ тo ʟιvє wιтн ιт.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: Cadenza of the Heart.

N a o m i D a h l S o h m aLOVEMELOVEME
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... Nai

User Image
I'm dancing with tears in my eyes
Just fighting to get through the night
I'm losing it, with every move I die

▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷User Image◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁

LOVEMEAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

User Image
And then my soul saw you and it kind of went 'Oh there you are, I've been looking for you'
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇
The voices of the cicadas say that it’s already too late
Nevertheless, I’ll hold my hands out to you

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Naomi Dahl Sohma
But I like to be called: Nai, Nai-chan
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: eighteen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: boys
But for now I like: n/a
I usually am very: I'm a sweet girl, I like pretty much anyone to be honest. I am most definitely stubborn, I will argue on a point for days if need be, until I have proven that I am right. Despite how energetic I may seem, I'm rather modest, and very honest. I tell it like it is, but I do so softly. I'm a romantic at heart, but don't think I'll really find love for myself.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Dragon

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
Unlike most of the zodiac, my parents knew instantly that I was the dragon, before I was even born. As the dragon, I have the ability to erase memories, and as a fetus I exercised this power without meaning to. I would accidentally erase things in my mother's head, but it was never anything seriously important. I did it enough that they could tell, plus the fact that the previous dragon had passed away a few months before I was conceived was kind of a hint as well. I was raised in the Sohma estate by my parents, privately tutored in my home, so when I go out on the town I'm a little socially awkward. I get along well with the rest of the zodiac, I like them all very much. Nothing very exciting happens in my life, and I kind of wish to go beyond the estate walls and never go back.

But then there's also the one 'incident' that keeps me from actually following through with my daydreams. Once when I was out by myself, and it was getting late. I tried taking a back road as a short cut, I got attacked by a male. I was pushed against the ground and held there as he rooted through my pockets, inappropriately touched me, and then proceeded to drag a knife along my back. Lucky for me he got bored soon after that and left me alone. I woke up later back at the estate with my back being wrapped up. I passed out from blood loss, and to this day have a scar reaching the length of my back.

Extra! Extra!:
I like to play the bass guitar and do handy work around the house. I wanted to get a job in a car garage, but my parents won't let me, they say it isn't ladylike.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
If we ever meet again//Timbaland ft. Katy Pary
Violet Hill//Coldplay
Dancing with tears in my eyes//Ke$ha

What I ɭσѵе... :
Mechanics
Music with a heavy beat
The name Rudolf
Italian food
What I нɑτє... :
Alleys
Being proven wrong
Violent conflict
Mushrooms

Please believe in me
I want to tell you, “You shouldn’t cry anymore”

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Return of the Sohma

User Image
N a d i axxR a h e lxxS o h m a

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the r o c k n' r o l lxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blame it on the feeling of the music deep insi-i-i-i-ide your s o u lxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We got the pop, we got the dance, we got the rockn' elcetronic c l u b b e a t sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We got the hip-hop music with the future f l o wxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
x>>xxxT a k e s h ixxS h a u nxxS o h m a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex f r u i t y xrabbit

User Image

• ●
Takeshi Shaun Sohma

The Rabbit

BASIC INFO.

name : Takeshi Sohma
sexuality : gay
nick-name : Keshi-sama

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Any and all pastas
Beautiful boys
Being assertive
Atsuko-chan

Rejection
When Atsuko-chan is away
Being away from home for too long
Being inside closets

BIO.

Takeshi was born into a warm household, with a mother who loved him so very dearly. She thought his bunny form was adorable, and even had a pen made to keep him safe in when he changed. He grew up a little dependent on other people, and even to this day, though he is an adult, he becomes a little clingy. He knows when to be serious though, and is able to take charge. He's rather flamboyant with his sexuality, which is shown in the bakery that he runs. He grew up on the Sohma estate, a little shy of the other zodiac children, but always found comfort in Atsuko's company. A little strange, seeing that the rabbit would feel safe with the tiger, but nobody questioned it. Takeshi's mother is still alive, though his father passed away, and the two of them are still very close. Takeshi loves his mother.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Cadenza of the Heart  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm
Never knew

User Image
I s o l d exxR i n g oxxH a r r i s o n

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

I won't soothe your p a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I won't ease your s t r a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You've been waiting in v a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got nothing for you to g a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 pm
Murder City

Kohl Mason Faust

User Image

I'm out here in the dark, all alone and wide awake. Come and find me.

I need you to come here and find me, cause without you I'm totally lost.

Tia groaned and rolled over, grimacing as she felt a sharp stinging in her arm. She fell gritty and hot, her clothes damp and sticking to her body, damp from what though she didn't know."Nathan?"
She called out, surprised by how hoarse her voice sounded."Nathan, where are you? Help me up please?" She heard nothing but the sound of waves lapping at the shore, and she opened her eyes to find the harsh white of sand glaring her in the face. She blinked and sat up slowly, looking at her surroundings. There was plane debris scattered here and there, and no other signs of people, not even her brother. This filled her with a feeling of dread, for who was to look out for her if not Nathan?

She looked herself over, finding numerous cuts and bruises, and the source of her earlier pain. There was a slash in the sleeve of her favorite jacket, and she could see a large cut underneath. It was open, and she had rolled into it causing sand to get in. She got to her feet, taking her jacket off, and went to the water to wash the sand out.

I'm empty and I'm cold, and my heart's about to break. Come and find me.

I've hung a wish on every star, it hasn't done much good so far. I can only dream of you, wherever you are.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm
The Western Zodiac

User Image

C h a r l o t t e M a r y B o i s v e r t
Wake up with a smile for me

User Image
X
X
X

XXXXXXXXXXXXX dssdsdss ssssssssvc sdfhsfiods eoifhFDS fiousfh sdkfj eoif sd;kjf os df;kjs dfue fjkd; dhf sjfk fujd kfef e fefjkhsfjkdshfkjhdf sDKFJFEH FSDKF SKFHFE FJKSDFJ hl fdjh dfuig dkgrehg fdjkdfl jdfhg dsjk dkfdd ssdsdsssss sssssvc sdfhsfiods eoifhFDS fiousfh sdkfj eoif sd;kjf os df;kjs dfue fjkd; dhf sjfk fujd kfef e fefjkhsfjkdshfkjhdf sDKFJFEH FSDKF SKFHFE FJKSDFJ hl fdjh dfuig dkgrehg fdjkdfl jdfhg dsjk dkfd dssd sdsssss sssssvc sdfhsfiods eoifhFDS fiousfh sdkfj eoif sd;kjf os df;kjs dfue fjkd; dhf sjfk fujd kfef e fefjkhsfjkdshfkjhdf sDKFJFEH FSDKF SKFHFE FJKSDFJ hl fdjh dfuig dkgrehg fdjkdfl jdfhg dsjk dkfd dssdsdssssssssssvc sdfhsfiods eoifhFDS fiousfh sdkfj eoif sd;kjf os df;kjs dfue fjkd; dhf sjfk fujd kfef e fefjkhsfjkdshfkjhdf sDKFJFEH FSDKF SKFHFE FJKSDFJ hl fdjh dfuig dkgrehg fdjkdfl jdfhg dsjk dkfd
X
X
X
X

User Image User Image User Image

"Wake up with a smile for me."
User Image
My Fishy Form
"Goodmorning starshine."

My name is... Charlotte Mary Boisvert
I am quite obviously a.. female,
And I was born 17 years ago. That means you should bring me presents on April 18th.
Inside me lives... Pisces; the fish
And I can be pretty... Compassionate and loving, Char tends to put others before herself, which leads to people taking advantage of her kindness. She makes it known to those around her that she is there for them to lean on in times of need. Charlotte follows her heart, instead of her head, which ends her up in very emotional situations sometimes. She's a total bleeding heart, always taking time out of her life to help other people and creatures.
Hitting Rewind... Charlotte lived with her single mother in a one-room apartment in a small french town. Her mother was a newspaper editor, who painted houses on the side, and her young daughter would help when she got old enough. She became infatuated with painting from then on, and her mother worked hard to put her into art-focused schooling. Char grew up a dreamer, and though her school mates all loved her, they could tell there was something different about the distant girl. It was actually some time before Charlotte ever changed into her fish form, the end of middle school to be exact. She was obviously a pretty girl, and despite his friends telling him she was strange, one boy got up the nerve to ask her out. She hugged him, and poof..fish. It was shortly after that when Melanie found her. All was explained, and it was arranged for Charlotte to move.
I really enjoy... Painting and violin
Love it! The arts, the colors orange and green, writing letters to her mother.
Get it away! Seeing anyone in distress, mistreatment of animals, stubborn people.
Replay! Yellow//Coldplay
Sssh, don't tell! But I really like.. No one as of this moment
Forgetful, much? Charlotte's hair is obviously dyed green, it's naturally blonde. Also, when she become dehydrated, or very flustered, she transforms.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Love and Pure Imagination

JessaminexxxxDianaxxxxdeQuincey

If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks.

User Image

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

Then I'll follow you into the dark.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

| occ: her picture is her outfit, middle icon is her song. |  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm
Be my S a v i o u r

Gwenivere DaltonXXXXXXX

But you can call me Gwen

User Image

After all the glitter and the paper hearts
I'll still love you, I will love you my dear

Through the cuts and bruises, by your side
I will remain forever, I'll dance in your tears

User ImageUser ImageUser Image | occ: new posting style~ |

User Image
"Music be my food and drink"
Gwenivere Kalie Dalton

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Oh, hello... My name is Gwen
I've walked this earth for eighteen years.
I am 5' 4" and 105lbs.
The doctors screamed that I was a baby girl when I came out.

I'm Addicted!
☼ High heels
☼ Piano
☼ Stuffed animals
☼ Flowers

Cut them out of my life!
✄ Loud noises
✄ The darkness
✄ Creepy people
✄ Angry music

Turn the Page of my Everlasting story.

Stillborn, that's what they called me. A baby born dead, and while usually they don;t succeed in resuscitating the infants born this way, I was a lucky one. August 11th I died and was born anew, but it did leave me with frail health, which is why I'm such a small girl even for my age. My life was okay, spending my time with my mother while my father was doing his military stuff. We lived rather comfortably, and my parents were nice people with lots of friends. So when an unknown man started stalking me, they were confused as to who would want to do something like that.

And then there was the attack. It was the dead of night, and my night light wasn't working, I couldn't sleep in the darkness, it felt suffocating. So I was laying there, about seven or eight, maybe even younger, I can't remember...but I was laying in my bed, eyes wide open and I heard it. I heard loud noises downstairs as someone broke in, and at the time I was glad my dad was home, because who was stronger than my daddy? A gun, that's what. Both my parents gone in a matter of seconds, and standing in the hallway I wanted to scream out, but something told me to run, and I did. My house had an attic, but the way to get in was through the broom closet and nobody really knew about it. I went up there as soundlessly as I could manage, panic coursing through me as I heard footsteps right outside the door. I barely made it up a few steps before my legs gave out and I sat down.

It was a long time before the sirens came, but the intruder was still searching for me when there was one last shot, and then several feet were moving through the house. I don't remember coming out of hiding, but I ended up following the police out of my house. I ended up in a facility for other children in need of protection. Two other girls were brought there the same night, having the same thing happen to them. Someone is looking for us, even to this day...but why us?

It's who I am.

Quiet and sophisticated, people like to think that I'm a snob, but I'm really not, honest! I enjoy music, it's what keeps my mind off of what may be waiting for me outside of these walls. Being eighteen now, I'm going to be kicked out soon, and I'm frightened. Actually, I'm usually this way, I'm quite the scardy-cat at times. If the right buttons are pushed, I'll cry easily, I'm actually a pretty weak person in the emotion department. My will though, and my drive to live, are both very strong, and while I may be bawling my eyes out while doing it, I'll fight for my life.

I'm but a puppet in this vast world of imagination.

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:32 pm
-

User Image
Name: 'Princess' Janine Krosklovich

Story: I'm the heir of an alien race that can only be called the Krosklovich, because my native language is impossible to be spoken with a human tongue. My race doesn't have set bodies, we're sort of just mist that floats about and takes a host body, but on our planet there are only plant-like creatures with no intellect, so that's what we've been documented to look like. Because our main hosts are of no intellect, we grew to be a pompous race, and assumed that no other beings but us has any consciousness. When other species began to adventure our planet, we would take them without question, metaphorically killing them without realizing what we did. This is how I met the Doctor. He had come across my home by mistake, and he snooped around with his companion. I was bored with my host body, and so I took his companion's. I almost killed the poor boy, but clever as always the Doctor figured everything out before it ended in disaster. He helped me inform my people that what they were doing was wrong, and now we only take the bodies of those who are dying and give us their bodies willingly. Turns out our mist forms heal, so we bring these bodies back from the edge of death and can live within them for as long as we like it seems. My current appearance is thanks to a young woman who was seconds from death after a complicated pregnancy. The baby lives with it's father, but it's mother is believed to be dead.

Motive: Relaxing with the Doctor

Likes: humans(they are very fascinating), The Doctor(but then again, I haven't met anyone who dislikes him), music(something I never had on my planet)

Dislikes: how stunted human senses are to those of some other species I have been, absolute darkness(seems it's some phobia left over from my host), watching something die(again, something from my human host)

Played by: Cadenza of the Heart  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Hidden Identities

User Image
x>>xxxD i a n axxE l i z a b e t hxxA e r h e a r t
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex e l d e s t xsister

User Image

Diana Elizabeth Aerhart

But my friends call me Beth
I am nineteen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a female
According to my birth certificate, I was born on January 22nd
I measure up to be 5' 9" and 119 lbs

xxxxIt was hard for me when my mother died, for I had known her longer than my sisters, and had proper time to grew fond of her. It was harder for our father though, who loved her more than we had gotten the chance to. Our father then threw himself into his work at the hospital, looking for a cure to the disease our mother had, so I started to look after us. Our father helped to make sure we were educated of course, but it was at home, so we didn't make too many friends or go out a whole lot.

Ours lives were hard in some ways, but better in others. My sisters and I would have our fights of course, people with differences will do that, but we were close like sisters should be. We would play with whatever children dared to go near our house, and they were great games. I learned how to care for a family, which has prepared me for when I may have my own some day. I rather like the idea of being a mother. Currently I am taking online courses for college, I'm thinking of becoming a biologist and perhaps moving out of this town when my sisters have graduated.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
People tell me I'm very polite, and I'm glad because I really try. I speak gently and with reason, careful not to be offending. Though I must admit, I'm not a saint, I do get pretty nasty when I'm upset. I do my best to look after my younger sisters, and make sure they are on the right track, and I am very protective of them. My younger sister likes to call me a dreamer, because I can usually be found staring off into space, or end up ranting about life outside of the real world.

These things make me happy!
♥ Dancing
♥ Sitting in the sunshine
♥ Reading novels about far off places

But I can't stand these. . .
x Boys hitting on my sisters
x Nights without a moon
x Big storms

My Dirty Little Secret! I have never kissed a boy, but two have tried. I ran away crying, boys scare me, they're very pushy creatures.
I'm pretty good at Baking, dancing and organizing.
You should know. . . Sometimes I want to smack my father and tell him to start coming home more.

Cadenza of the Heart

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces