Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:35 am
Adiemus looked at him oddly but put it aside and step on the next stair, it making the same amount of noise. "Hmm.." he quickly ran up the stairs, a few breaking apart and crubbling down into what seemed like a basement. Adiemus did thou, make it up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:51 pm
"Er," Li took a step back, "Mebbe I shouldn't." All those gaping holes. Then again, though, he always followed his whims! Or did he? Not like he knew.
"Okay!" he mutter to himself, grabbed the rail and started to hoist himself up, supporting himself on the remaining fragments of stairs.  

shinuko

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:03 am
---  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:44 pm
"Lady Aristal, Lady Aristal, you must wake up." a soft voice said near her ear. She stirred, opening her eyes to find one of her longtime mentors hovering insubstantially just above her. She blinked several times, but found that she too was hovering above the ground looking as if she were a ghost. "What happened? Am I unconscious?" she asked curiously, a slight frown marring her face.
"Yes Lady Aristal. Now you must wake up in your earthly form before something else happens with your magic. You do realize that you did indeed overshoot that spell you were attemtping?" her mentor gently asked. She nodded adn then taking a deep breath felt herself settle back down into her body.

Moaning slightly she could feel the pain in her body as well her head, telling her that she would pay dearly for overusing her magic. Blinking her eyes open she also heard a couple of voices, one in which was asking her if she was alright. Turning her head she found someone nearby and sowly tried to rise to sit up. "Where am I? I'm so terribly sorry if I am intruding." her voice was very soft, barely audible to her ears. Hopefully they heard her.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:58 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:21 pm
"Hm." Leigh glanced down the hall. Doors lined the whole way. He grinned. This was gonna be fun.
He walked over to and opened the first door. There were . . . dusty pieces of furniture! They were sort of broken, too, piled up on top of each other and everything. Nothing there.
He threw open the second door on the other side of the hall. A smile flashed across his face. It looked like an old (and, again, dusty) bar! There was a counter and bar stools . . .
"Bar stools!" he cried, running into the room, "I wonder if they spi-" his left leg broke through the floor boards in the middle of the floor.
"Ow!" he exclaimed. "That was unimaginably, completely, stupendously, undoubtedly and most definitely . . . stupid." he paused, sighing. "Hey! Adi- adi . . . what was it? Agh, I'm so terrible! Amedeus? Admedodos? Adidas? Adiemus! Hah! It was Adiemus! Sorry about that! Could you help me though? I seem to have fallen through the floor part . . . way."  

shinuko

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:50 pm
"Hmmm, looks like we are going to have to chop off the leg.." Adiemus said jokingly as he looked apon the man with his leg stuck. "Here.." he said softly, leaning down for Li to lean on his shoulder as he pulled him out.
"There!" he said as his leg got pulled out but he stumble back from the sudden weight of Li on his shoulder, falling down through the floor and down into the room below.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:23 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

shinuko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:55 am
~Edited because I spelled his name incorrectly again. Sorry.~
((sorry about spelling Leigh incorrectly, I was typing part of another story at the same time, and one of the main characters was a guy named Li. I fixed that now))
"Owowowowowowowowowowowowowow!" Leigh screamed, as he came crashing down on top of Adiemus. "I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, jumping up, "And very grateful! Er," he paused, "You want some help?"
Quickly, he flitted his glance up at the ceiling. The wood was rather rotten. Maybe they shouldn't explore much more, or they'd have to build a new building!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:57 pm
She watched all that was happening silently, though a faint smile of amusement creeped into her expression. She carefully, though gracefully rose to her feet, grabbing at the nearby stair rail to keep her balance, though she noted that it was in terrible need or repair and probaby wouldn't help her if she fell.
"No...I actually overshot a transportation spell. I don't know how I managed that for I was doing everything correctly, but here I am." she said softly. She looked to the one that had come to her side and added, "I am called Caly, short for Calypso Garris."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Adiemus laughed a little, nodding his head no and getting up without help. There was a piece of old wood in his arm, glancing at it and Laughing a litte, pulling it out. "Im ok, really." he reassured Leigh and looked at him. "Are you alright?" he asked while dusting his clothes off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

shinuko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:07 pm
"No, I'm fine." Leigh smiled. No harm done, except- "My fudge!" he moaned, removing a squished package from his pocket. "Ooh! This is terrible! I bought that from that one nice girl, and the samples were so good!" he reached back into his pocket and pulled out two more packages. "Now all I've got is some of 'Aunt Fran's' fudge and that toffee junk." he said with a disgusted look.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:38 pm
Adiemus gave Leigh a strange look but quickly went back over to the stairs. "Im going back up to explore, i suggest no one else comes, that means less deaths.." he said with a smile and walked carefully up the stairs.  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

shinuko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:21 pm
"What?" Leigh said, "I like fudge." He sighed, making his way slowly out of the rubble. "Be careful!" he called out to Adiemus. He glanced back over to Cadwallander.
"What should we do?" he asked, "You're the head of this clan, right? Should we start rebuilding, or what?"
((o.O he's had a sudden personality change . . . sorta))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff