Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Shifters VS. Weres (Welcoming all who want to join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:04 pm
Ember, seeing the were taking off, leaves the shifters and chases after him.

Sorana and Jack watched as the weres ran off away from them. Sorana cautiously approached the bull, saying in the animal language, 'Don't worry, Jack and I aren't going to hurt you. We just want to ask you a couple of questions.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm
dante while running down the alley hits a dead en. he turns around and slowly steps bak  

MR HIGH COMMAND

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Ember sees that the were has nowhere to go.

"Just listen to me. I mean you absolutely no harm, I just want you to hear me out. If you don't like my offer, you are more than free to go." he said. There was the presence of honesty in his voice that not many people that knew Ember under anything less than friendly terms had never heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:22 pm
"Fine but we cant let the were's get away!!!" yelled A'den as he morphed his bulls muscles to their limit and made his armor nearly impenetrable then charged off after the two were's to finish his fight  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:34 pm
I wonder why THIS one has a problem with weres... thought Sorana, but she dismissed the thought as she followed this mysterious shifter, gesturing for Jack to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm
A'den ends up in the alleyway opening and chargens at the were without hesitation "DIE YOU FILTH!!!" he shouts at the were while charging at around 200mph  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Ember saw the shifter coming just too late. He tried to jump over the charging maniac, but the shifter caught him by the legs, causing him to flip around in the air a few times before landing on the ground with a loud 'THUD.'

He got up, appearing uninjured. He looked over at the were he had been persuing, and said, "I still wish to deal with you, were. If you are interested in finding out what it's about, ask any were you can find about Ember. They should lead you right to me." Then he ran out of the alleyway before the shifter could turn around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:58 pm
A'den felt his head hit the were's legs and tried to stop but he was going to fast and rammed through the wall right next to the other were. He morphed back to his human form and walked back out of the hole he made completely unscathed. A'den noticed that the were he was attacking had dissapeared but the other one was still there so he knocked him out and walked over to the other shifters.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 pm
Dear Participants of this RolePlay,

I am dearly sorry for my prolonged absence. My birthday just passed and I have been extremely busy, with no time to get on a computer. We are going out of state within the next week, so I hereby put this roleplay on HOLD until my return. My return shall be within the dates of August 9th and August 11th. Again, you have my apologies, and I hate to do this, but I shall return and we shall continue with the adventure! I have GREAT plans for this roleplay...and I am still accepting anyone who wants to join!

Sincerely, SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm
dante lied there on the floor still retaining some councesness  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 pm
A'den looked at the were and saw he was still semi conscious so he hit him in the head even harder.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm
I believe I owe you all an apology. when we got back from vacation, our internet and cable got shut off. I had no way to get on the internet until now. Now that I have this phone, I will become active again. I am considering giving up on this roleplay and beginning a fresh new one. I am brimming with new ideas for both idle and action roleplays. I would love to hear your opinions on the subject (in OOCs, of course).  

SilentFox21993

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm
SilentFox21993
I believe I owe you all an apology. when we got back from vacation, our internet and cable got shut off. I had no way to get on the internet until now. Now that I have this phone, I will become active again. I am considering giving up on this roleplay and beginning a fresh new one. I am brimming with new ideas for both idle and action roleplays. I would love to hear your opinions on the subject (in OOCs, of course).

((idk what OCC is but i would love a sci fi rp pm me or quote me back))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff