Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:21 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

"Thanks," Kain says with a smile. "Oh and by the way my name is Kain Trainheart," Kain says.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei nodded with a small smile lining her lips. "No problem. And my name is Rei, Rei Takanaka." She said calmly while putting the hood back over her head wit both of her hands.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Want to walk to school with me?" Kain asks kind of hoping that she would say yes. He was lost in this town without her there to hel him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 am

Rei smiled a little brighter, no one has ever asked her that before. "Sure, you're going to need someone to show you around once at the campus." She said while starting to walk down the sidewalk.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:43 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Thanks," Kain says with a grin happy to have someone help him out. His limp had gotten worst and he winced everytime he put his bad leg down.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 am

Rei turned her head over her shoulder with a small smile barely visible under her hood. She noticed his limp as he walked, she faced forward again. "What happened to your leg Kain?" She asked barely audible.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"A bear trap," Kain says before he stumbles and grabs his leg falling down in pain. His leg was bleeding again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei quickly kneels next to him and looks at his leg. "Forget school, you need to go to the hospital!" She says worriedly, looking around frantically, she had absolutely no idea on what to do to get him there.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain winces and sits up removing his hoodie and taking off his shirt. He rips his shirt up and wraps it around his leg before putting his hoodie back on. "I can walk on my other leg I just need help getting to the hospital," Kain says and winces as he sees how fast the blood was bleeding though his shirt.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei cringes as she watches the blood seep through his shirt, but bites her lip to calm her nerves. "Ok." Was all she said before offering her hands to help him up. "The nearest hospital is across the main roads, but that's not too far from here."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and gets up wincing in pain. He leans against Rei a little to help even out his wieght on his good leg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei looked over at him through the corner of her eye for a split second before returning her gaze forward as she walked steadily with Kain. "I'm sorry I can't do much to help you out, ut at least you're immune to my powers." She said calmly but slightly nervous as well.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain winces when he hits his bad foot on the ground. "Its ok. And yeah it is a good thing but what are your powers?" Kain asks working hard to try and keep his bad foot from hitting the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Rei hung her head for a moment but shrugged off her feelings to respond. "What ever living thing that touches me, meets an unfortunate end, if you understand what I mean." She says with a sad smile but shook her head back and forth. "Its nothing to be happy or sad about, I've learned to deal with it." She says while trying to keep enough of Kain's weight off his bad foot.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Oh....ok. So are we there yet?" Kain asks as he sees blood run off his foot and onto the street.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces