Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm
[[No. Go away, Kale. Not right now. D:]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 pm
He looked at Kale, knocking at the door even though they were out the front of the house "GOAWAYKTHXBAI"  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm
miwata stood up and said "i guess i've overstated my welcome. i'll leave." she then saw kale "hey, your sensei's new pupil! come on, these guys don't want to be bothered, and we should stick together by the way, since were technically teammates." she then turned to shane and sorcam "i'm sorry for inconviencing you." and she turned around and started off, aki scrambling back into her bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm
Shane lmaoroflbbqd, ''trololol go away'' He said, rofling.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm
(( We're outside. xD ))

"Either way, I will not tolerate a fight. Miwata, I always have a clone at the hospital. Please go there now." He sighed. The wall of water, however, stayed in place. "Regardless of what you wanted to tell me, that was rude and may have caused an international incident had something caused harm to her. You need to think about these things, Shane." He heaved a great sigh and tapped his forehead repeatedly as his only outward sign of annoyance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm
He looked at Kale "Cmon, walk with me" he said... Knowing Shane wanted to talk to Sorcam alone. He slid the trunk into the house.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 pm
Shane frowned, ''I'm sorry. I didn't mean for anything to happen. I just wanted her to leave. I just wanted to scare her a little...'' He said, and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm
"Im not here for you, female... Hello, Karuda, I haven't seen you in awhile, cousin." He said, stepping away from Miwata.  

Kale Uchiha

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm
Sorcam held up a hand. "It's fine. Just make sure it doesn't happen again." He raised an eyebrow as the water fell to the grass, soaking the ground. "What did you want her to leave so badly for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm
Shane gestured for Sorcam to follow him into the house, and raised an eyebrow at Kale's words, ''Cousin....?'' He thought, but decided to ignore it.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm
miwata sighed at her new teammates selfishness, and walked off to a tree a ways away, and sat on a branch and started reading, humming to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 pm
Sorcam followed Shane into the house, wondering it the Yama had gotten control again. He didn't seem too angry, and he did seem sincere in his apology, so Sorcam assumed that it was safe enough.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm
Shane sighed, ''I lied to you, Sorcam. Kissing... it... it isn't what friends do. It's what... lovers do,'' He said, shlyly, and silently, but enough for Sorcam to clearly hear. ''I'm sorry for deceiving you like that. I really am... It's just... I...''  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:43 pm
akward... thought miwata as she set her book down and reapplied her makeup to cover her inzuka markings.  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:43 pm
He raised an eyebrow at Kale, maybe he was just one of those people who called everyone 'Cousin' like some others would say 'brother' or things of the such. "Looking forward to the Exam?" he asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff