Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The Jasmine Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
The "Pure Flame Bender"
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

Alex smiled at Kaito. "Why, yes I am. If it's already not seen in my looks, then this should be sufficient proof," and, with that, she created a blue fireball in the palm of her closest hand, which she made disappear a few moments after creating it.

She places her arms on the table, crossed, and leaned over them slightly, sighing, "I used to be taught by the king and the royal tutors, for they wanted to train me as a guard in the army for the family... You may have heard of me as the Pure Flame Bender... I was famous because I was born being able to bend the white-hot blue fire."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 pm
ADag The Avenger
((Dude, you know you're in an ice cocoon, right? You're stuck frozen, with one of wolflover's guys dragging it out of the tea shop. Your post should be invalid.))
when the hell did that happen???  

The_Foolish_One 102

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 pm
((Two posts before you supposedly left. And you were dragged off one post before you supposedly left.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:59 pm
ADag The Avenger
((Two posts before you supposedly left. And you were dragged off one post before you supposedly left.))
((i did not know that happen))  

The_Foolish_One 102

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm
Remembering that he had company The earth king rushed to the jasmine dragon."Sorry My Company I had some other matters to deal with but i will sit and drink tea with you for awhile if you dont mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image"Well, it looks like you're already doing a fine job of guarding the Royal Family," Kaito said to Alex, gesturing to Aiko. He was about to ask about Fire Nation weaknesses when the Earth King yet again seemed to appear out of nowhere and sit down with them. "King..." Kaito started. "There are plenty of new arrivals everyday in Ba Sing Se. Also, aren't there rules to be enforced?" Kaito was trying to get the King to leave. Not that he didn't like him, but the presence of the King drew too much attention, attention that Kaito knew Prince Aiko wouldn't want.  

Captain Kilos

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:23 pm
The king Smiling says"Welll you missed me touring these guests but I am still in charge i have updated reports where i am to my people if any thing needs done."The king knowing that he was not wanted but still stayed because he said he would accompany these people till the tour is done,Wether he kaito likes it or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Rikka lead Aki to the furthest corner of the Jasmine Dragon, and intently watched the party. "What are they talking about..." she wondered.  

Rainy Days With Tea

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 pm
"It's fine." Akio said to Kaito, not really understanding fully why he would care but shrugged it off. "If anyone decides to attack, it's their own fault."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Stream" Cheveyo

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll be safe. We already seem like a very intimidating bunch, don't we?" Aedre smirked, beaming at all the people around the table.

"If anything comes our way, I think we can handle it pretty well... Now if only somebody could fix the hole here..." he said.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Kyon shrugged. "Done." He bended the earth around the hole, filling the hole in with solid earth. "Well now. Before anybody else comes I suggest we find a place to at least get some sleep." Rak came into the room, stiffling a yawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
The "Pure Flame Bender"
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

Alex smiled tiredly, "Haha, alright... So what was that place you were talking about, Kyon?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:22 pm
"Hmmmm? Oh about the inn that's not an inn. It's just down the road a bit near the main part of Ba Sing Se." He yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 pm
"Why don't we head there then?" Akio asked.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 pm
Kyon nodded. Rayne shrugged grabing her bag and motioing for Kyon to go. Rak followed behind.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff