Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Rage Quit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Exotic Player IV
Wow y do ppl say they dont rage quit? I mean seriously u can realy handle dying alot from hakers and noobtubers with danger close and one man amy. Or lose against boosters. ITs llike u havent played all the game objectives except TDm or ffa.

Lol.. Do you really think everyone is just like "you".
Maybe you need to learn that not everyone is just like you and can control there anger and behavior.
All I've got to say is that if your losing or winning it's still just a game.
No need to rage quit or be in a rage when it comes to you losing. lol
I only laugh at people when they do that.
Like seriously...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 pm
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV
Wow y do ppl say they dont rage quit? I mean seriously u can realy handle dying alot from hakers and noobtubers with danger close and one man amy. Or lose against boosters. ITs llike u havent played all the game objectives except TDm or ffa.

Maybe you need to learn that not everyone is just like you and can control there anger and behavior.
Like seriously...

uhm, that dude never said that, at all, or anything that might of appointed it, ok sure, maybe the first sentance...but that's it, but to all seriousness, having a booster on your team sucks, and when that happens, i won't give that guy the benefit of the doubt of dying from the nuke, i just leave, or, what i usually like to do, follow the guy at the very beginning, then find the boost-ie, and kill him, and preven him from getting the nuke  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV

Like seriously...

No i dont think everyone is like me, thats just stupid.
Did i say i cant control my anger?
I know its a game, but this game is corrupted. I just stick with my friends and do qs, micheal myers, riots and etc in private games.
Losing? Well ok either way would u waste ur time getting killed by noobtube and lose instead I quit and dont waste my time dieing from those things.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 pm
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV

Like seriously...

I know its a game, but this game is corrupted. I just stick with my friends and do qs, micheal myers, riots and etc in private games.
Losing? Well ok either way would u waste ur time getting killed by noobtube and lose instead I quit and dont waste my time dieing from those things.

....Then what is the point of this formun.. isn't the topic about "rage" quitting. I mean like doesn't rage have some kind of similarity with anger.
I don't really rage quit. I just finish out the game and leave when the game lobby comes up or just follow the boosters pretend to be there friends, find out where there camping and destroy our fake friendship twisted
there's a difference between quitting just because there's a bunch of noob toobers, etc.. and just quiting with anger because you keep dieing.  

Treythebest_11

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm
i dont rage quit
simple ;D
i have patience over a game 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 am
I rage quit majority of the time when the other team has a terrible host. I mean, someone will be shooting at me and I'll run around a corner. I'll be 3 feet around the corner, then die. And when I see the killcam it shows that I never went around the corner.

COD hosting BLOWS fat c**k. There are no dedicated servers, even on the PC. Unless someone sets up a private server of course.  

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Nubbcakez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 am
I don't ragequit I just scream alot at people and finish the game. >_>
I get realllyy pissed off by campers though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm
I usually rage quit whenever I get spawned-killed (respawning and someone kills you instantly more than once or near an explosive) or terrible host connection. I can't blame anyone for the first point because you're suppose to kill people in CoD, haha! I just don't like dying every 5 seconds... it gets annoying.  

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 am
I've played a glitch lobby where there were infinite tubes and no reloads. Tube's shooting like an AA-12.

I've been on both ends of it.

And, since I've seen it, tubers don't get on my nerves... it's when I join a match.. and there's one guy with 20-0 and another guy with 0-20 that I quit. Can't stand nuke boosters.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:22 pm
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV

Like seriously...

....Then what is the point of this formun.. isn't the topic about "rage" quitting. I mean like doesn't rage have some kind of similarity with anger.
I don't really rage quit. I just finish out the game and leave when the game lobby comes up or just follow the boosters pretend to be there friends, find out where there camping and destroy our fake friendship twisted
there's a difference between quitting just because there's a bunch of noob toobers, etc.. and just quiting with anger because you keep dieing.

Like i said again. I rather not waist my time dieing from noob tubes and ruin my k/d and if im losing im gonna quit anyways rather not waist my time dieng. Thats the definition of rage quit to my opinion. Also some servers have this " thing " that puts ppls scores and play them together. Bac in my old account i was like 76k or watever. I forgot. But when ever i go to lobbies everyone is mostly 10th or 9th or 8th prestige. Most of them go to ground warz noobtubing. Thats y i despize it alot. About them boosters. Y would i waist my time stopping them boost. Ill be waistting my time getting a few kills trying to find these boosters and another guy kills ppl who r actully playing the game. Neither way i lose. Its neither i waist my time to stop them from boosting and help those ppl who r playing the game and have a few kills or Play the game and lose from them boosters.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 pm
13roken Butterfly
I usually rage quit whenever I get spawned-killed (respawning and someone kills you instantly more than once or near an explosive) or terrible host connection. I can't blame anyone for the first point because you're suppose to kill people in CoD, haha! I just don't like dying every 5 seconds... it gets annoying.

lol i got a 7 killstreak spawntubing. Then got my nuke lol. But it suks if u get swn tube in s&d because u have to wait for a minute or so till the next round.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 pm
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV

Like seriously...

Like i said again. I rather not waist my time dieing from noob tubes and ruin my k/d and if im losing im gonna quit anyways rather not waist my time dieng. Thats the definition of rage quit to my opinion. Also some servers have this " thing " that puts ppls scores and play them together. Bac in my old account i was like 76k or watever. I forgot. But when ever i go to lobbies everyone is mostly 10th or 9th or 8th prestige. Most of them go to ground warz noobtubing. Thats y i despize it alot. About them boosters. Y would i waist my time stopping them boost. Ill be waistting my time getting a few kills trying to find these boosters and another guy kills ppl who r actully playing the game. Neither way i lose. Its neither i waist my time to stop them from boosting and help those ppl who r playing the game and have a few kills or Play the game and lose from them boosters.

It's good to see that grammar plays a big part in your life, because about half of those 'neither's were supposed to be either.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm
Reavis Faldare
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
Exotic Player IV

Like seriously...

It's good to see that grammar plays a big part in your life, because about half of those 'neither's were supposed to be either.

lol english is my worst subject xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 pm
usually rage quit when i'm negative 3 right off the bat. lolllll. but it never happens, thats why i rage quit.  

Disturb The Universe

501 Young

2,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:21 pm
I RAGE quit when I get a hitmarker smile Quickscoping with a Intervention and they kill me with a UMP or soemthing else  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff