Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yuji's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm
Keiji stands from his chair and walks to the training gear, picking up wooden Kunai's and padded gear. He then looks at the women and gives her a little salute, "Hi I'm Keiji Hatake at your service," he puts down the training gear and sits back on the chair, reading the scroll.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji quickly arrived at his house with the kid in his arms, opening the door quickly with his key he ran in and formed his chakra around him for the door to open, he put the kid with the other 3 people, "I have everything here you need, just ask those two over their they can tell you, I must get everyone else." He said and with that the doors closed and he sealed it and headed towards Nya-chans house.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shade Anam Nightsbane

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image
Shade with his hair blown a mess looked flustered still, he was well on his way to becoming a great ninja, no one ever seemed to notice him. crying
"umm.." Shade began, not quiet knowing what to say, "Hello, I am Shade" He quickly followed up his introduction with a sharp bow, forcing him to take a quick step forward to prevent the jerky movement from robbing him of his balance.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm
Serina raised a eyebrow at the two. "Your of the same clan?" She asked, wondering if they were brothers. "I'm Serina Hyuuga." Almost catching Yuji but he left too quickly.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shade Anam Nightsbane

8,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image
Shade smiled at Serina, but kept his mouth shut. Shade looked about his surroundings quickly trying to take not of any tacticle locations such as a closet or bathroom. Shade slowly moved his back to a corner of the room, trying to maintain a visual on the others in the room in a nonchalant manner.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 pm
[[Note, I edited the first post on first page about the haven, read it so you guys know ok =) ]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 pm
Keiji smiles and rolls the scroll up and puts it on his lap, " A pleasure Serina, and we are distant cousins really" He looks at the boy in the corner and smiles a little, "yo, why are you standing in the corner my friend, were safe here." He stands again from his chair and stretches, taking the scroll he looks at the first one of the jutsus he needs to learn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji arrived at his house and stopped in front of his door, he opened it and waited for Nya to come, "Seems no one knows about the haven here, not even the highest ranking ninjas of the other villages except Hokage-sama." He whispered to himself so lowly not even the sharpest of hearing could hear him.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya stepped onto the ground daintily before the door and Yuji then bowed slightly out of respect only, then stepped inside.
"So now what?" she asked to Yuji, then looked around.

_____________________Character Card_____

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji quickly closed the door behind them and lead Nya to the Shelter, he focused his chakra around his body while walking to the door, it suddenly opened, "Stay here, I must get everyone else, this has all your necesisties for training and what not." He then looked towards Serina, "Is their anything you need before I leave ?" He said smiling towards Serina since he remembered Serina trying to grab him but he was a bit to fast.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 pm
Serina stood up and crossed her arms. "What is going on Yuji?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji got serious again, "I was instructed by the Hokage himself to get every gennin and lower of the village and bring them here." Yuji said as he studied the scroll Akira-sensei gave him, "I am sorry for it being so sudden, but I will make sure everyone is safe." He said in a serious but polite tone, he wanted to do everything for this village to help and it finally came that he could.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm
"Does he think we are weak or something? What is so bad that he won't allow most of his village defend itself!!" Showing weakness was not on her agenda for the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji shook his head, "No you aren't I know you aren't Serina, he just told me to get every genin and student and bring them here, I don't want to disobey his orders I am sorry Serina, I hope you understand. I am training under hokage-sama now and this is my first mission for him so I will show him that I can do what he tells me." He said as he put on his mirror's amplifiers and inserted his chakra into them and they took the form of when he used the Rain Mirror image taijutsu style, "I would love for you to help me as I said but you must remain here." He said while turning around but not leaving until she responded to what Yuji said, "And also goes to all of you guys here." He said looking forward to the door but not leaving yet.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm
Keiji sees the man and a new girl, he smiles at both of them then looks at Serina , "and besides he has good intentions Serina, he doesn't want countless deaths during this battle, he'll send for us when he needs us, so for now i guess we stay here and wait for it to pass over." He looks at the man and nods, "yes sir."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff