Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5: The Sand Dunes! Victor: Kairi Ushio! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm
((lol me and Zane are friends. And you have his fighting style, not to mention his weapon. Are you cloud or mist? Your profile says mist, your format for posting says mist. Which is it?!?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm
User ImageKairiUshio
Chuunin l Mist l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Blue Lotus...the Bloom of the Mist

Kairi cringed as the impact from Ville's knee to her head sent her back, and it was so painful that she let go of Ville's leg which by this point was frozen in ice. The severe freeze and the cold of his leg would render it completely useless. Meanwhile Kairi had stumbled back, the armor around her head was now shattered as she looked back at Ville. She reached behind her as she grabbed another sword that had been stabbed unto the ground. Her breathing was getting really heavy, and the temperature rose five degrees now at 20. Her energy was starting to dissipate...but if this boy thought that he was going to beat her, he had another thing coming. She stood at the read for her final strike.

(lol, i forgot to change that...I used to be a cloud shinobi, and my favorite naruto character was Haku so I chose Hyoton, and the reason why I was Ushio was because my rpc is mute and can't speak. Well Luo found me and took to mist and through a series of events i joined Mist and Luo gave me Zane's sword ^^)

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm
Ville reached downa nd shattered the ice. His gloves have him a slight increase of streghnt. "This is going to end NOW!" He said. He summon clones from wood. Probelly at least 10 more. They each surronded her. One of the clones came up and uppercut her into the air. The Some came to Ville and threw him into the air. Ville quickly grabbed her by the Shoulders and placed his knees on her stomuch. "Savage Downward Crash!!!" He Yelled as they went down.

((And you said anything goes.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Ville had used the same uppercut again, a big mistake. The last time he had used this technique, he had thrown her down on the ground...so something of the sort was coming. The ice beneath her chin cracked open as she was tossed in the air. Gathering the very last of her chakra, Ville was correct...this was going to end now. The moisture in the air instantly materialized in front of her just as Ville placed his knee on her stomach...his limb going through the water she had created. Suddenly, Ville would find himself falling downwards, with Kairi's hands on his shoulder and her knee on his stomach. The Mizu Mira-tsukekae no-jutsu...the very first technique taught to her by the Mizukage. A space and time jutsu that only worked when a shinobi passed their limb through the water mirror.

As Kairi began going downwards, she remembered the S ranked proctor that was overseeing the match. Going against her own personality, Kairi kicked off of Ville's stomach as she flipped backwards and landed on the sand. Ville would land on the ground hard, but not life threatning, and though he wouldn't break anything...he would still be in pain. She didn't do this because of him...she did this because she didn't feel like being disqualified over killing. Landing down on the sand, she fell to one knee, panting hard as she clutched to a sword next to her.

Mizu Mira-tsukekae no-jutsu (Water mirror replacement jutsu): A ninjutsu where the user creates a wall of water in front of them that when hit by a projectile or gone through, switches the places of the two ninja, or the path of a projectile weapon. Can't be used until genin level since it distorts space and projectile paths. Until chuunin level, it only replaces projectile attacks, and needs a water source equal to the user's front body. At chuunin level, it can switch the positions of two ninja when one is even attacking as long as he puts a limb through the wall. At jounin level, it can switch the place of two ninja if the other ninja used a chuunin level or lower elemental jutsu. Can switch any attack at Kage level. Weak to fire jutsu of one rank higher.

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Ville started saying everyword in the book and hit theground. He grabbed a handful of sand as he lied there for a few seconds. HE slowly got himself up and looked at her. "You're good. But I've fought Yun-san. Maybe you know him. IT's what got me to Chunin." He got onto his legs. "So here's the deal. I'm not going to give up fighting and I have some clones let." He said as they all grabbed her. Ville walked over and grabbed her by the shoulder. "So yeah." He said as he punched her in the right spot to knock her out cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi was not impressed when the clones grabbed her and Ville mentioned Yun san. From what she had seen of him...he was nothing, and she would surpass him soon. She's trained with Fenrir, Luo, Velox...she was of a higher class than him. And as he went for her punch, he seemed to forget that her ice armor was still covering almost her entire body. The ice shattered where he punched, but she was not knocked out from it. That's when she remembered...when Fenrir had grabbed her and how she couldn't break her grasp. She remembered what she learned from him and looked fiercely back at Ville. Twisting her body, her small hand slithered out of the clones's hold. With one fluid motion, Kairi grabbed a kunai and stuck at Ville at point blank range with her kunai, aiming for his right kidney.

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm
Once VIlle saw the kuni. He grabbed her arm and bent it to break it. A simple move for him. He broke her arm to best he could. "That's not nice. The slice in my chest is enough." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi then thought about it as Ville grabbed her arm, which still was covered in ice. Her ice armor was still latched on except for several areas. With just a single thought, the ice broke apart, shattered at certain points, her shoulder blades and her hips. The clones, and Ville were grabbing unto a block of ice the shape of her arm as Kairi slithered out of their hold and jumped away. She may not be able to use ninjutsu anymore, but she was still able to use her weapons. Kairi began dashing back continuously as she grabbed swords with every back step she took. She launched swords straight at the clones and at Ville, continuing to jump back, grabbing more swords and launching them at him again. With Ville's frozen leg, he wouldn't be able to catch up to her.

Yelena the Light Reaper

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 pm
((aw damn, I would of took you in as my student. Luo is one of my students a long time ago, he recalls the salamander event.

edit: nevermind, Ice seems to be handling herself well. I'll say something after ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 am
((Oh dear. I was a brave little chunnin wasn't I Shurikan? Challenging of all the Salamanders Horou The Destroyer xd ))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:24 am
Luo1304
((Oh dear. I was a brave little chunnin wasn't I Shurikan? Challenging of all the Salamanders Horou The Destroyer xd ))

((XD Yeah, you requested that? Or did I have you face him?!? lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 am
Ville took steps back at every swing she took. He felt the edge cutting him. They were shallow but right place, he would loose. Then he notice where the ice was. GOne in hips, shoulders, and certian places. HE had one shot most likey. He blocked one of the swords with his gloves and brought his other arm up. He MAde a plam instead of a fist and, at full speed, he brought is down and hit the opening in her hip. "Bear Fist!" He said as he hit

Kuma Kobushi (Bear Fist)
Description: A highly powerful attack in which the user swats down at the target with a stiff, open palm, as if he were a grizzly bear clawing at an opponent. This move calls for focusing a lot of strength into the shoulder, arm, wrist, hand, and fingers to ensure a great amount of force being brought down on the enemy. The second stage of this attack is a temporary paralysis on the enemy if the hit connects squarely. For a short time, around 1 post, the target cannot move his muscles where hit.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:30 pm
((Specter better not die. She has a role to play :] and she better come say hi(lol) to Sindenky after the exam.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi braced herself as Ville dashed straight at her. He was fast, but thanks to his frozen leg, not fast enough. As she reached behind her and grabbed the hilt of a sword, Kairi swung it around her as Ville's Kuma Kobushi was heading straight for her. Kairi slammed the hilt of her sword, the very bottom of it against Ville's wrist, redirecting the attack in order for it to miss her. Jumping back once more, Kairi launched the blade in hand at Ville and aimed it at his left shoulder blade. This guy wasn't going to give up...but neither would she.

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm
Ville bit his lip at the pain in his wrist. HE looked at her as the blade his shoulder. THe pain. He couldn't take it. She was losing energy but he was taking pain. She barely had damage on her and look at him. A Frozen LEg, His Chest slashed open, the cuts on his arm and now the stab in his shoulder. But he needed to go on. HE watned to become Sanin of the Rock. He needed to Win. He grabbed the blade by his hand and pulled it out. Then he jerked her foward to him and grabbed her head. Then next thing she would know, he headbutted her hard.

Yamayagi Mozou (Mountain Goat Mimic)
Requirement: None
Description: This attack calls for the user to head butt his opponent with the front of his forehead, causing painful damage to his enemy while absorbing the shock of recoil to prevent harm to his own brain. Requires no momentum to execute; the user can be standing still as little as 6 inches away from his target.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff