Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Sanctuary(open for posting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Anaya rubs her brow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Dan huffed cleaning the glasses

Margarette sat taping her long nails slightly  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 am
Levi looked at the roof at his sister and shrugged. He didn't care much about Margarette. "I know she won't hurt you Anaya, but we're supposed to watch you out here." He frowned to her and patted her shoulder. Out of his sister and him, he was the nice one.

Lilith turned away from Levi and growled. No one really knew they were half vampire and half werewolf. She never told anyone at least, because people somehow sensed it. "Why is life a b***h?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 pm
Liliana finished her beer and sat the empty bottle on the table. She tapped her fingers, as she sat at the booth, wondering if she should go get another. For the moment she stayed where she was.  

Pheonix of Angels

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm
Anaya nods"I know Levi"She moves and walks towards the garden she plated ages back.She kneels and touches the flowers.She knew soon she would have to see the lord that put her incharge and she wouldn't be able to take the two with her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:52 pm
Lira looked up as she sipped on her drink. "Another dud place," she whispered to herself, "I should have just gone to the graveyard, I actually get noticed there." Lira laughed at her self snorting a little, "Who am I joking, I talk to the dead!" She sighed and looked around, she saw a lonely girl sitting at a booth. And decided to join her. first she noted what the girl was drinking and ordered two. Lira walked over to the booth and smiled putting the drinks down on the table. "Mind if i join you?"  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm
Anaya looks at her garden then thought about the past.One of the flowers she touched turned to dust  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm
Lilith might have looked like she was watching, but she was actually dazed out. Her brother and her daze off at different times for some reason. They never understood it, but it was life. She laid back against the roof and her 'birth' flashed through her mind. It wasn't great at all for her. 'Why do they do stuff like that?'

Levi watched Anaya from the front of the garden. He looked down at the flowers for a little and tried to touch one. The flower seemed to look like it moved away, but it was just the wind. "Some how the air has the perfect time to do that," He whispered quietly.  

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm
Anaya gets up"Soon I will be leaving for a meeting..You and Lilith are to stay here and help keep the peace"She pushes her hair back as she looks at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 pm
Liliana looked up at the girl who asked to join her, "No please. Have a seat." she said and gestured to the other side of the booth. "I'm Liliana. Nice to meet you." she said and smiled.  

Pheonix of Angels

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm
Levi tilted his head as he looked at her and then sighed. "Okay, just don't tell Lilith that. She'll try to follow anyways." He looked up towards to roof only to see his sister's legs hanging over.

(( I swear that I didn't see your post before! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 pm
(itsok)

She looks at him"She can't were I go she tries to follow she will be killed.I go to see one who is higher than I"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:13 pm
( ^^ )

"Lilith doesn't care about dieing," Levi looked at her again. He shrugged though, "It's fine by me though. I'll keep her here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:42 pm
"good"She smiles then turns"I will be back soon."She winks then vanishes.She appears before the one person higher than her.She bow slightly and gave her report  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:12 pm
Lilith sat up straight as she sensed someone not there. She looked at her brother and glared at him, "Where is Anaya?"

"She'll be back. Calm down already. You were the one dazing off just now," Levi shrugged her glare off and started to walk towards her.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff