Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Count's Mansion ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:34 pm
The Count watched Gray talking. He is true...but there is one flaw in that.

" Yes, but you see, the thing I'm getting at is...If you never interfered, that little Civil war in the ISA would most likely have ended by now. The main reason why I healed Siri back to health was so they could have a chance at changing her back into Iris without exactly killing Siri in the process. Yes, Siri may be evil, but aren't we all a little bit evil on the inside?"

The Count smiled that creepy smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:42 pm
"Yes, we are all evil in the inside. I wont denied that." Said Gray who finaly looked back at Vincent. "And I suposed that the Civil war would have end. But I am sure that deap down whiting yourself, you would have like it to get just a litle furter and have one more death: Miso. Am I right?"  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:46 pm
The Count stood there, silent looking at Gray. It would have been nearly a whole minute before either of them spoke. The Count glares at Gray, and finally speaks.

"...Yes, but unfortunately, that would make my...Half-Brother die as well."

The Count stood there, still glaring at Gray.

" Due to my idiotic Half-Brother's actions, he was forced into a Soul Contract. When Miso Dies, he dies, and vice versa...He's also, the only real family I have left..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:02 pm
"Humm.... Iteresting" Said Gray. That was unespected. "You know that by telling me this, you put your Half-Brother's life in danger? Somebody could have hear you. Why going after the head of the ISA when they can go after a normal human? But, if you want, you just have to weakened Miso and... lock him somewhere. He would be as good as death."  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:00 pm
The Count's face was was really serious. He continued to glare at Gray, with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

" He's able to protect himself well enough..."

The Count grabbed his chest, in the area over his heart..

"...But, there was those times where not even I was able to protect him. How do you think he got his robotic arm? A transplant? Hah. He was severely injured in a battle, his arms not the only part he lost..He lost his eye, and a some of his organs. The people who helped him? That man Miso, and his damn crew. He's also the one responsible for giving him a;; the implants, including some he didn't even need like Robotic Muscle Tendons...Not even I could afford all the robotics that would have payed. Thus, happened the pact between Miso and Jack. Jack considers Miso more of a brother than I...The only thing that really connects that...Man...and I is our blood."i

The Count stared at the ground in front of him..

"...But I am the one to blame as to why he wants to kill me...Fortunately, for you, I won't share it...but I'm sure you can guess what it is.."

The Count quickly glanced at Gray, then back to the ground.

" Weakening Miso? That would take someone as strong as Jack, if not, more...Most likely more. He would most likely get out somehow as well. That man is a resourceful b*****d..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:35 pm
Gray stand up and turned around so he was looking at Vincent. "Sad story you have the my friend. And no, I have no idea why you he want to kill you. Maybe your money? No, I dont think so. Maybe because you did not help him that one time. That's more possible. A Famely mater? That's alsow a possiblility."  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:52 pm
The Count starts pacing around the room again, with a look of concern on his face.

" Yes...Yes, a family matter, that's what it is..."

The Count stops before a painting on the wall of a beautiful woman. Her hair is neatly tied into a bun in the back, with strands of her bangs hanging in the front. She has vibrant, bright green eyes, and is dressed in a beautiful gown. The Count looks up and stares at it.

"...A Family Matter..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:04 pm
Gray walked behind The Count and looked at the pictur. "So, who is she? Your mother or your sister?" It was easy to understand that she was the "Famely mater" Vincent spoke of. "Well, looking at the painting and the age of the woman, I would say she's your mother."  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:21 pm
The Count spoke as he continued to stare at the painting.

" It is...My mother."

A tear falls from the corner of the Counts eyes, going down his face to his chin.

"...But enough talk of family history!"

The Count quickly turns around and walks a few steps away, and stops.

" Is there...anything else you wanted?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:34 pm
((YOUR LIFE! *Stab him* Die! Mwahahahaha....okay, joke))

The aristocrat shoke his head from left to right not noticing the tear of the other man. ((CRYBABY!!!...Okay, I stop it)) "No, I dont need anything else. I think I should leave now. Thank for your ospitality. If you ever need anything, just call for me. This would be a way to repay my..intrusion. Mipsy?" He called. Then sudenly, he change himself into towsan of bird the flew away. "Why most she alway do things like that..." Said a voice from no where.  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:51 pm
The Count turns around and notices that Gray is gone.

" Well...Ta ta."

The Count calls for his maids and asks them to clean up, and make sure everything is suitable for the ball. He walks up the step and goes down the corridor into his room, passing by many paintings of what are most likely family members. He stops at a painting right before his room, where it shows two boys smiling at the viewer. The Count stares at it before going into his room. He sits lays down on the bed, and lays there, thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:37 am
After a day or so, the Count gets out of his bed.

" My word...I must've fallen asleep."

The Count rubs his head and 'freshens up'. He brushes his teeth, takes a shower, all that good stuff. Finally, after about an hour of preparing, He dons his Tuxedo and Cloak. He slowly grins.

" Tonight...Is the night. The Aristocratic Ball will be open!"

Two bodyguards are set right outside the doors of the Mansion, each of them with a clipboard with a piece of paper on it. The exterior of the mansion is illuminated, with dancing lights all around it.

MasterHan

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:00 pm
someone.
a woman with orange hair green eyes wearing a kimono apeared from thin air at the mansion entrance  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:28 pm
Both body-guards look at the woman, then back at the clip boards. They flip through a few pages, and look back up. They both say at the same time,

" Name?"  

MasterHan

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:35 pm
"lutia of the clan: jarian" the woman replied  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers