Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~ AzN HairStyle ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you have a nice haircut?
  Yes.
  No.
  So-So.
  I don't care 'bout my appearance! Leave me alone! >.<
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:19 pm
wiim
xXHotBabiBluXx
I want to have hairstyles like the two in the middle someday whee .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And my hair is like almost the exactly the same like the one on the right.
Haha, nice! You have to try imagining if those hairstyles will complement your face or not. There are some people whose faces just don't match their hairstyle. lol

Yeah thanks=], damn, got to say goodbye to my hairstyle that looks like the guy on the right, I'm getting a haircut and dying the color exactly like my avi. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:59 pm
i remember when i was in hong kong,,,i went to the hair salon...the stylist jus washed my hair...then he made me sit in a chair,,,without asking me what i wanted to do with my hair,,,he jus started cutting it...it turned out ok...but i wanted bangs...but atleast it only cost $58...  

[Monchhichi]

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:42 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
wiim
xXHotBabiBluXx

Haha, nice! You have to try imagining if those hairstyles will complement your face or not. There are some people whose faces just don't match their hairstyle. lol

Yeah thanks=], damn, got to say goodbye to my hairstyle that looks like the guy on the right, I'm getting a haircut and dying the color exactly like my avi. eek

That's actually a cool idea. Hey, you could even ask the hair stylist to cut your hairstyle to match your avvie's exactly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:48 pm
Hairstyle...hmmm...
Mine is never sleeked back. Usually, I change my hairstyle one in awhile.

Currently my main hairstyle would be one where my hair is gelled to the side, with the 'starting point' spiked up a bit and a few strands of hair falling over my eye.

Actually...most of my hairstyles, even the really messy-spiked ones have at least one strand of hair falling over my eye. ^^;; (thus my choice on Gaia avatar hairstyle. xP )

Darek Khort

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:58 pm
xoxCharlenexox
i remember when i was in hong kong,,,i went to the hair salon...the stylist jus washed my hair...then he made me sit in a chair,,,without asking me what i wanted to do with my hair,,,he jus started cutting it...it turned out ok...but i wanted bangs...but atleast it only cost $58...

Yeah it's cheaper to cut hair in HK but it is way cheaper in China!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:20 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
wiim
xXHotBabiBluXx

That's actually a cool idea. Hey, you could even ask the hair stylist to cut your hairstyle to match your avvie's exactly.

lol..my hair looks like the hair I have in my avi or the one in my dream avi..but right now it looks like my avi.

Also, I dyed my hair today. heart

And I change my hair style everytime I wash my hair. It costs $30 to get hairstyles like the picture I posted..but my mom won't let me, because she saids it doesn't fit my face..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:38 am
I finally cut and "dye" my hair... actually, I just bleached it but it turned a bit too blonde... I don't like it that much... confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:45 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
I finally cut and "dye" my hair... actually, I just bleached it but it turned a bit too blonde... I don't like it that much... confused
....Really....? The picture thread is waiting for you. wink rofl  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:22 pm
wiim
sasa_powa_4eva
....Really....? The picture thread is waiting for you. wink rofl
yes yes. post post. i don't really want to keep looking at that coffemachine/ computer. it makes me think of strange things. very very strange things ninja rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:18 pm
lol..I just notice, that my hair color is exactly the same color as the 2nd person from the left in the picture I posted. And brown doesn't really show. sweatdrop But oh wells..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:37 pm
Also right now my hair style is exactly like this picture of Shawn Yue, just imagine it shorter.=]..I wish my camera works again..so I can post more picture of me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:48 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Also right now my hair style is exactly like this picture of Shawn Yue, just imagine it shorter.=]..I wish my camera works again..so I can post more picture of me. sweatdrop

The Long Hair'd Population Of The Guild (Mostly Myself)
Would like to say ''I'am only not accepting this hairy challenge due to a dare where part of my fringe was lost''.  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:49 pm
what? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:12 pm
CrimsnHawk
xXHotBabiBluXx

Would like to say ''I'am only not accepting this hairy challenge due to a dare where part of my fringe was lost''.
lol  

Syeori

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:18 pm
CrimsnHawk
xXHotBabiBluXx

Did anyone understand?..if someone does, please explain to me more clearly. sweatdrop  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff