Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
~ Rate That "Blushy" Moment ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this game fun?
  Yes. >.<
  No. =(
  I dunno... let's try! =)
View Results

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:37 pm
8/10. XD; Washroom bussiness.

I was lining up for the bus at the train station. Suddenly I saw a kitty so I went there and play with it. I totally forgot about the bus. It left and I was CHASING after it. So all the other people were staring at me. >.>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:19 pm
8/10 - poor you~ but at least the people at the bus/bus-stop will forget about that incident sooner or later...

In Aust, my school organised a 1 week camping trip in one of the forests. So my mom sent me to school and helped me with my bags... It was still early, but some of my guy friends/classmates had arrived even earlier... so I went over to them and my mom followed along... we started chit-chatting with my friends.. and my mom's the type that likes to ask questions to get to know the pple around me... but anyway, she decided to leave me alone and go back home...

but before she left... she told one of the guys "please take care of my daughter" gonk it was so embarrassing.. i mean.. i know that she cares for me... but the other guys interpreted it in a different story as though it was some 'marriage proposal'.. from then on, all the guys kinda paired me up with that guy... stressed  

soumakisa

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:36 pm
10/10 for orginality and typo ("Aust?" I wonder if that's the new short form for "August?" xd ). Well, at least the other guys will leave you alone since they thought you were "paired up." rofl

As for myself...

Well, during one of my school presentations in Gr. 11, I took the role of a 18th century court judge named Danforth (anyone who read the play "The Crucible" would know the character). As you can see, court judges are generally very old, and they wear white wigs. Unfortunately, none of my group members has a wig, and the school's drama department was out of wig, too...
So, as a last-minute decision I have to settle for a GIANT, FLUFFY, STUFFED DUCK for my wig!! o(>_<)o

If you want to know what I looked like in the presentation, try to imagine someone wearing a really fluffy version of Kiki Kitty on their head in real life... xd
My friends who saw the presentation still make fun of me sometimes... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:28 am
[actually... she meant Australia..] sweatdrop

8/10
fun embarassment? whee

there was this one time i mistaken a stranger for my bf.. i jumped on him from the back and hugged him around the neck.. sweatdrop
i nearly whispered in his ear too redface  

mikotan

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:06 pm
10/10...wow,,i'd died if i were u....

i'm deadly afraid of horror movies...so when i watched "the ring 2" i screamed out alot...sometimes i would scream because of sudden loud noises during horror movies...so when the moose bumped into the car all of a sudden,,,i screamed the loudest in the whole theater...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:51 am
8/10~ ahahahaha.. you must've been the center of attention there whee

speaking of horror... that time my friend sent me a prank... and a very scary white ghost pops up on my screen every few minutes... i screamed really loud the first time it did (& woke up my flatmate) sweatdrop then i fell backwards with my chair the 2nd time... i got minor concussion crying  

mikotan

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:14 pm
owww 7/10

i was in the library and i was talking online and someone sent me this rly rly funny message and i was laughing so hard that i fell out of my chair. the librarian came over and asked me if i was alright. the whole library was quiet and everyone was looking at me. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:19 pm
Haha! So stupid (not you... but the situation!)... but cute! 7/10

When I was around 10, I was walking in downtown the whole day with a sock longer than the other. I didnt notice it until I was back home... I just wondered why people were giving me such strange look!

sasa_powa_4eva

VVingsOfHeaven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:11 am
6/10...doesnt it hurt ur feet?!

Well...err..i wrote a love letter..but my teacher was reading it out loud in the class. -_-...you can learn from it..never show ur friend ur love letters in class..even if they are suppose to be editing it for you..

*it was a nice poem...^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:13 pm
[8.5/10] It's never happened to me before, but I can imagine how embarrasing it must be!

This actually happened recently.

My family were going with our real esate agent (Who happened to be Chinese and speak fluent Manderin xDD No Cantonese though...)= ) looking around at new houses. Then at this one house, after we looked around, we were leaving right? Well, the door had a glass door in front of the door, and then the actual door. So, it's from the front entrance, glass door, then actual front door.

Well, the DOOR was open, and we were leaving. So I ran outside.

Wow. That was embarrassing.

Wait! There's more!

The GLASS DOOR WASN'T OPEN.

I ran flat into that glass door. No, I wasn't hurt. I was okay. Besides the fact that my brother and sister were on the floor laughing, the real esate agent laughing at me too. D: I felt like a dumb bird. (You know how birds run into glass windows that shine.) Thankfully my aunt and my parents were in the car...

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:28 pm
8/10 xd I kinda had that same problem, not knowing which door lead to the bathroom, I ended up opening the wrong door to a store closet at my auntie's house xd

I dunno if this is embaressing but it is quite funny ^~^
This happened yesterday in period 5 during Technology. There is theis boy who keeps saying that he loves me, but I do know he is just joking around, and everyone knew he once declared his love for me during class stare (that moron) This time he actually went up to me and started this weeird convosation/song...
"Julie, I'll sing a song for you!"
"Go away" stare
"Hmm....what shoud I sing......I know I'll sing you my life story!" biggrin
"OMG! Get lost!"
"When I was 1 I had just begun, when I was 2 I ate my poo, when I was 3 I drank my wee, when I was 4 I opened the door, when I was 5 I was buried alive.........(I'm just gonna skip the whole lame song now...), when I was 13 I was....singing to Julie, my love, about my life! biggrin "
My Tech teacher came along...
"Miss! Can you tell Alex to go away?!"
" xd You know Julie, one of these days Alex is going to be one of those mental people in the subways telling them about his life!"
rofl
And also someone from my Tech group wrote
"Alex For Julie"
Gah! gonk Why can't he leave me alone for once?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:43 pm
10/10 i have had a similar moment lol good luck with him!

i was in tech class cutting wood and stuff when all of a sudden the handle of the thing that holds stuff onto the bench dropped onto my finger. It just hurt a lot at first. i started making a lid when i felt dizzy and fainted on my friend rebecca. then apparently loads of other people came to help. all i really remember from that point was being lifted onto a chair. i felt so disorientated!! I came out with a ice pack on my sore finger. People just kept asking me questions!! AAARGH!  

sillymoomoo0

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:35 pm
10/10 that must hurt ... x(

WhoOps! I forgot to write down an embarassing moment. Hmmm one time i was walking to the washroom after eating at Harvey's and thinking at the sametime. I was right infront of the washroom and there was a caretaker women mopping in front of the door. She smiled at me and i smiled back, i was trying to get in there. Then she said, "Ahh this is the men's washroom" and i was like, "Huh?" I look at the door beside it and there was the ladies washroom. I was like, "s**t!" and i quickly ran into the CORRECT washroom. I was SOO embarassed XD Now i've learned to PAY ATTENTION of where i'm going or the next time i walk into the men's room, i might be seeing some guy's a** instead of a caretaker xD Haha  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:38 pm
that really funny 10/10

okay i rember I stole my ex bf and his friends hat and ran into the girls bathroom then hide in the stalls . I was so afraid and I didin't think that the guyes would go in but one fo them did I ehard him so I dropped the hat in the next stall later that day in gym they play a prank on me and well lets say i acidently stepped on soemthign sticky when i was being distract by my ex then the next thing I noticed soem guy crashes into me i get up and then I end up falling right on him  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

xFaLleNAnGeLzX

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:36 pm
kyoslove74
that really funny 10/10

okay i rember I stole my ex bf and his friends hat and ran into the girls bathroom then hide in the stalls . I was so afraid and I didin't think that the guyes would go in but one fo them did I ehard him so I dropped the hat in the next stall later that day in gym they play a prank on me and well lets say i acidently stepped on soemthign sticky when i was being distract by my ex then the next thing I noticed soem guy crashes into me i get up and then I end up falling right on him

7/10
Lets say i went 2 bois' restroom by accident.
Its bcuz in my school,girls' restroom r usually on the RIGHT side,but english hallway is an exception,4 sum stupid reason they put bois' restroom on the right side.and i walked in without looking at the sign.Then next thing i kno is..OMFG this is bois' restroom..!!but no1 was in there,so i walked out(more like RAN out) and screamed.  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff