Coke or Pepsi?
  Coke
  Pepsi
  Other
  Caffeine makes my brain hurt
View Results

Ritsu-pon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:25 am
Well If you wanna poison someone I'd say pepsi cause the poison Cyanide tastes like it apparently but I like coke betta. Did you know that cola is called that because when it was made they put Cocaine in it. I had some origanal cola once and Santa was made by the coke company! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:59 pm
COKE is the shiz bizzle frizz nizzle de shizzle ect.. coke came out first and will always be first over pepsi , which btw, copys every thing that coke does.... domokun  

xElectTheDeadx

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:13 pm
Coke is Al Capwning!!! Ah, my lovely lovely Coke heart ... I feel happy and slightly hyper cos I love you so much that I had 2 bottles of you today ... and a regular of that watery A&W Coke ... If I had had more money I would have bought more 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:25 pm
COKE!  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:01 pm
I had to borrow money today to be able to get my daily Coke biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:14 am
dr pepper  

gilbamy

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:09 pm
I had 2 today, and I have another one in my purse. My mom gave me $40. I got a haircut too. I can't stop touching my hair! WHY CAN'T I STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR?!?!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:57 pm
Creaming soda yum *drools* and coke pepsi is just a copy and a fake ... and thats all there is to it!!! twisted COKE!!!  

lil_emo_biatch

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:23 pm
Hoorjay!! *Throws confetti made from Coke cans into the air.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:33 pm
wow my dog your hair is mezmorizing *touches* .... great now its got me touchin it .... *touches agian* xp xp scream  

xElectTheDeadx

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:44 pm
It's not so soft anymore, cos I slept on it, and I had to wash is crying ... oh well ... now I just have to wait for my next trim & style  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:48 pm
I like Coke more. And that isn't just because my dad works for them... It just tastes good. 3nodding *Grabs a bottle of Coke and drinks the whole thing scarely quickly and twitches* o_@  

[darkmuffinsouls_ ]

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:55 pm
I had 3 bottles of it yesterday, and the day before, and soon I am to have my first can of the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:23 pm
Eh...Pepsi is too sugary for me, Coke is better...but I like Green Apple Jone's Soda, to be honest. That or Schweppe's Ginger Ale. XP  

Hermit d`Internet

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:53 pm
mmm ... Jones ... our school snack place (munchies) ... yes we have a snackary and a cafeteria ...sells Jones's  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff