Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm
((Thank you!))

Bi-Bi's eyes shot open, feeling a substance she had grown to hate more than anything.
With a yowling wail, she began flailing wildly at the water, becoming even more spastic than she had been before. Running from the corner she had crashed into, hissing like a banshee, Bi-Bi climbed onto Raphael's head. Clawing into his skin, she began screaming, "Water, water, water!! GET IT AWAY!!"

Kio, on the other hand, was fidgeting with Toby, shaking him and checking his ammo. Luckily, he had made the weapon itself water-proof (the best weapon is recognizing its weaknesses and protecting it against them), but there were still a few cracks that could have been infiltrated. He was so obsessed with Toby's condition that he had almost missed the camera coming from the wall. Snapping his head up, his head cocked to the side. A twitch in his eyes made itself evident, a canine revealing itself darkly.
"F***ing Omega..."
All at once, the poor camera was attacked violently with a rain of fire and bullets.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm
"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M USING THE DULL SIDE TO PROTECT THE SHARP SIDE, YOU BUCKET OF BOLTS!" Gabriel barked, whacking the camera.

"YA'OWWWWWWWW!!" Raphael screamed out in pain as claws dug into his scalp, making him jump up and wake up from his dazed state.
"THAT'SMYHEADTHANKYOUVERYMUCH! PLEASEGETYOURCLAWSOUTOFMYHEAD!" He yelled, swatting at his head and Bi-Bi like she was an annoying, biting, painful, fly.

((...Your welcome? sweatdrop ))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm
None of the bullets or fire even affected the camera in the slightest...It was like it was prepared....

"....INDIVIDUAL RESULTS....
AGGRESSIVE MALE: THREAT LEVEL SIXTY-SEVEN PERCENT.
PASSIVE MALE: THREAT LEVEL TWO PERCENT.
FEMALE: THREAT LEVEL EIGHT PERCENT."

A pause.

"OVERALL THREAT LEVEL: SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT.
THREAT ACKNOWLEDGED." the camera droned before multiple openings slid into appearance as chords of an unknown material latched onto the three, restraining Bi-Bi and Raphael enough to restrain them of aggressive movement.

Meanwhile, as Kio was the one giving the most threat, he was restrained even worse....For him, it resembled a very tight straight-jacket......

Meanwhile....

The camera on Gabriel's end continued berating her for her threat level.

"INSIGNIFICANT THREAT LEVEL. DEAL WITH IT."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 pm
Kio's wall of steel and flame paused, his head tilting as the device began to talk. He snorted at his threat level. As much as he wanted to argue with the thing, it was pretty honest. The thing didn't even have a scratch on it after all.
Not that that gave him a sign to stop. Omega was NOT going to do anything more to him. Not after he was finally making a life for himself. Pulling the gun back, he began trying to reload as quickly as he could. However, he was only able to take out the magazine before his body was suddenly restrained with a long, thick cord.
A thud was heard as Kio's body hit the ground, his gun clattering out of his grasp.
"DAMMIT!" he shouted, struggling to release himself. Sadly, he found that he was being squeezed to the point where excess movement left him with barely enough air to breathe. He began to writhe slowly, straining his muscles. It was useless and unsuccessful. But he refused to back down to the scum-suckers of Omega.

Bi-Bi's hair stood on end, frizzed and bunched together, as she hyperventilated at the (thankfully) now-absent water. She could just barely make out the sound of Raphael's voice over her panting when she was abruptly caught by some kind of mechanical rope. Wailing all the way to the ground, Bi-Bi began squirming violently against the foreign objects. Pausing to inspect, her golden eyes widened.
"It's one of those creepy animals from those perverted animes that humans watch!!!" she shrieked, tears bubbling into her eyes. "Nooo! I don't want to be molested!"
Pushing against the chord, Bi-Bi flattened herself and twisted her spine. With one solid kick off of the ground, she shot out of the mechanical cocoon, flipping over her own weight. As she came to a stop, she popped her head up, smiling.
"Ha-Ha! I did it! I won't be...." her voice trailed off, eyeing the 'monster' she'd escaped from.
Her dress sat, deflated, in her attacker's grasp, torn at the straps. Shrinking pupils flashed towards the camera.
"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Bi-Bi screeched, throwing an arm across her bra in attempt to cover herself. All at once, ten stickers were peeled from a roll around her wrist and thrown at the camera. Explosions of massive proportions began throwing the three bodies in the room around, including Bi-Bi.

Kio stared dully as he was propelled into a wall from a burst of fire and anabelle's extremely irritating screaming. He grunted as he once again met the floor more personally than he wished to.
Apparently, there was a hell. He would have to tell his athiest colleagues about it if he got back home.

((The monster Bi-Bi is refering to is a tentacle monster. Sorry for the fanservice. Thought I'd make it interesting. When are they getting out of this room?))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm
When the explosions ended, a clicking could be heard from the door...

The door below the camera suddenly slid open, and a Giant of a man walked through them, looking at the three with a dull, tired expression.

"Oh...It's just you three.......Here I thought it was Omaga...." Brad groaned scratching the back of his head.

"Alarm woke me up, too..." he sighed, looking down at them again...Mainly Bi-Bi.
"....Care to explain the explosions and your lack of attire..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:32 pm
"NO!" Gabriel barked, as she sheathed away her katana, only to pull out her small pistol. She then began to fire on the camera, her eye twitching with every bullet.

"I. AM. A. THREAT. AND. YOU. RECOGNIZE. ME. AS. SUCH." She yelled over each blast of her gun.

"...This is the kind of thing I'd expect from Zahzi..." Raphael gave a tired sighed, wiggling himself in the ropes to at least get himself semi comfortable.
Then Bi-Bi started screaming...
Despite the... way Bi-Bi was screaming, Raphael couldn't help but perk up. To see one of those scenes. Live. In front of him. Within touching range.
"Tentacle rape? What? Where?" He cooed, looking around before he noticed stickers. Normally, stickers would seem harmless, but he knew Bi-Bi better than ********." He groaned, moments before getting thrown by the stickers.
"............WHY GOD?!" He moaned in pain. "Why did you turn this from something beautiful to PAIN?!" He cried, before the giant stepped in.

"...Brad? This is your place? I expected this to be Zahzi's." He asked, tilting his head, completely ignoring the shark's questions.

((Lawl~ This is why I love/miss you, Candy. xd heart ))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Brad tilted his entire frame to the left to look down at Raphael.

"No, this is Zahzi's place...Me and Jack just stay here for amusement...." he said, walking over and picking him up.

"So...Dare I ask why you're even here..? Last I checked, we have no loose women here for you..."

Meanwhile....

While the bullets were missing.....HORRIBLY...The camera was still clicking...

"SCANNING....SCANNING.....NEW THREAT LEVEL...."

A pause...

"THREAT LEVEL: 0.00000000000000000000000001 PERCENT..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm
((LAWLZ Same to you Maddi!))

Bi-Bi watched frantically as a door began to open beneath the camera. A small strip of the hair down the center of her head began to rise as she hissed primitively.
She blinked, hearing a voice she had not expected. Her head fell to the side in shock.
"Brad?!" she screeched, recognition of the giant beginning to register. An undeniable heat began to rise in Bi-Bi's core as she heard his explanation for the torture room she'd been trapped in.

"Why the f*** would I be in Omega you dumb-a** f***! Wake the hell up earlier! This s***-hole put water and a f***ing MONSTER ON ME!"

Kio's head lifted from it's former position on the ground, his eyes about the size of saucers.
Did...did Anabelle just....curse?!?
He would have to add 'miracles' on his list of topics for the athiest colleagues.

After a few huffs, two slender hands clamped over Bi-Bi's mouth. White ears flattened against her head.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Brad! I'm really really really REALLY sorry! I don't know why I said that! Please don't be mad at me!" she began sobbing pathetically, latching on to the man's legs and kissing his feet. How could she have said something so mean to Brad!? He was such a good person! He'd helped her escape after all!

Kio's eyes glazed over.
"And I thought she had made herself less of a piece of scum." Dark green irises glued themselves to the man Anabelle was being completely idiotic to.
"The same to you. If you hadn't left us in here with that stupid camera of yours longer than need be, then you wouldn't have such a mess in here. Now get this thing off of me. I have to check on Toby."
A growling stare made its way at Anabelle.
"If Toby is damaged by your moronic decisions, I'm going to put a flaming hole into your temples," he threatened darkly.

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm
Brad just leaned down and patted Bi-Bi on the top of her head.
"Now, now...I wasn't the one who made the AI...Zahzi neglected to register you all into it in case you were cloned or something..." he said before giving a chuckle.

"Now then. You can stop apologizing, Bi-Bi. No harm done." he said with a closed-eyed smile before looking at Kio.

"Ah...Riiight...Because you could DEFINATELY kill me..." he mocked, picking up his gun and looking down at it.

"...Still carrying around this antique, eh..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm
"HA! I was right to assume the idiot owned this place!" Raphael laughed as he wiggled once again in his restraints.

"And as for your question, Bi-Bi reported Gabriel being in the alley way. And then the floor fell, and s**t the fan." He sighed, before Bi-Bi dropped her F (and several other letter) bombs. Even he stared at her with wide eyes, as such behavior was.. unheard of. Sure, she was violent, but she was innocent in a creepy lovable way. But also violent.

Then she started crying.
"Well... As you can see, Bi-Bi hasn't change much.." He gave a tired chuckled, staring down at the girl.

"Hey Brad, what's all the noise about..?" Another male voice groaned in behind the shark.
"First the alarm is screaming and now a woman is saying so many curse words she'd make a truck driver blush..." Jack yawned tiredly as he stepped into the doorway, and examined the room, and it's occupants. Particularly Bi-Bi.

"...Digging that attire." He grinned at her. "You should dress like that more often."

"HA!" Gabriel laughed victoriously.
"WIN YOU PIECE OF s**t CAMERA! TAKE THAT!" She continued to laugh, pointing her finger at her, dancing, and even singing.
"I win~ I win~ You're a stupid little camera and I win~"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 pm
The hand that had been patting Bi-Bi on the head then lifted up and hit Jack on the top of the head. Hard.

"Idiot.....Get her some new clothes from the supply closet...."

Meanwhile....

The same procedure was then done to Gabriel, ropes coming from the walls and restraining her...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 am
Bi-Bi sighed with relief as Brad assured her that her awful behavior hadn't hurt his feelings (and that he wouldn't completely obliterate her). She looked back up at him, grinning merrily at his words.
Her joy, however, was short-lived as Kio's gun was touched. He always had such a bad temper when it came to that scary machine. Not that she hadn't been a little....peeved, but Kio usually made things ten times worse.

With a final shove, Kio was able to get that annoying mechanical tentacle off of him. He glared daggers into Brad, snatching his gun away and beginning his inspecting ritual.
"Don't underestimate me, fish boy. I may not be as indestructable as you, but I'm certainly not weak," he growled humbly. A smirk pasted onto his face as the shark questioned Toby.
"Eh, old habits die hard," he shrugged. Finding that the weapon was okay (save for some dust), he straightened himself out, staring at everyone else in the room. He snorted as a familiar voice echoed into the room.
"Jack. Long time, no see," he greeted. Jack was possibly the only Alpha he could tolerate being around. Perhaps his violent nature did something for Kio, because he sure as hell wasn't the type of person Kio liked to be around.
"There's some new device that the humans use to contact each other. Something regarding cells," he tried to explain. He wasn't much for talking, much less meaningless chit-chat, so he never took note of topics that others would talk about.

Bi-Bi's teeth gnashed together as she heard Jack's voice. Her grip on Brad's leg tightened as she tried to hide her body with it. She had never been one to fear anyone, especially other Alphas, but after being witness to how destructive he could be on a 'test' years ago, just the sound of him made her want to cry.
It figured that Kio would come to like him.
An immediate shiver ran down Bi-Bi's spine as he spoke to her, remembering that her clothes were missing. A deep scarlet hue spread across her face as her eyes burned holes into Brad's leg.
"O-Oh," her shaky voice replied. As terrified as she was of him, being rude wasn't an option for her. She couldn't help but feel a slight bit of reprieve as he was smacked against the head, though she wasn't so sure of letting him choose clothes for her.

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 am
Brad just gave sigh, looking from Kio to Jack.

"Jack, make sure Kio and Raph are seen to...I'll help Bi-Bi with her little predicament..." he said, looking down at her and extending a hand to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am
Jack snorted back at Kio, giving him a blank stare.

"Very long time." He grunted dryly. "But not long enough. Five years, and those bastards found a way to go public." His voice was apathetic, but there was a small growl at the bottom of his throat. Even he couldn't keep his cool composure around Kio when Omega was brought up.
When Kio attempted to talk about cellphones, Jack couldn't help but grin, showing off each and every one of his nasty teeth while he pulled up a small phone from his pocket.
"Already got one. It's called a cellphone. Pretty handy, if you keep annoying people off your contact list." He chuckled, stuffing it back into his pocket and the grin disappearing.

His face seemed to blank out more when the corner of his eyes caught Bi-Bi once more, but this time, without sexual pleasure. She was afraid of him, like always, and like so many others. And he hated it. It was a constant battle for him. People like Kio enjoyed him for the Omega half, a blood thirsty monster ready to turn someone into pieces smaller than bite size. Then the other half, the human side, wanted everyone to like him for who he is, not what he can do. To not be feared. It was a bad enough there was this eternal battle going on, but right now the battle chose it's field on Kio and Bi-Bi, two people who will never get along (mostly because of Kio..). Not wanting to play favorites, he had to be as indifferent as possible.

"Try not to cry, Bi-Bi." He spoke with a blank tone, his concern and worry for her buried furtherer than just six feet. "I promise, you won't end in a bloody mess....Not without good enough reason." He said with a reassuring tone, before he quickly added in the last part, to avoid looking soft in front of Kio.

SMACK.

"Heeeeey.." Jack whined, rubbing the back of his head as he glared his at his older sibling. "Did you have to do that..?" He pouted, his emotions only showing because they were being triggered by Brad - something acceptable to both of his inner parties.

"...So you want me to get her cloths, but now you don't? And now I'm suppose to take care of a rat killing violent fox, and a man whore..? ...You're an a**." Jack growled, before he reached down and grabbed Raphael by his restraints and walked out of the room, waving to Kio to follow.

"Can I at least get out of these ropes..?" Raphael whined, squirming and wiggling in them uncomfortably.

"Later." Jack grunted tiredly.

"...This is what I get for being less than one percent of a threat..?" Gabriel sighed tiredly as she glared at the camera.

"I couldn't even make ONE PERCENT, and you're tying me up? What the ******** is wrong with you people?!"

((Sorry for it's length... Jack's a pretty complicated guy...))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 am
Meanwhile, on Gabriel's side...

The door opened after a series of clicks.

"Alright...What's the commotion over..?" Zahzi asked, with a dull stare.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff