Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fur Runner X: The Cyberpunk Rp of the Near Future (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 pm
smiles. fools they cant outrun me ( finds apc and orders it 2 move  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm
I then radioed the team on the roofs saying "hurry up I can't hold the forever." I then shot the fur from before in the leg "remember me mother ********!"  

Gravity Sword

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 pm
while in the apc * mother ********* gets in top and grabs mounted 50 cal and fire it at u  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 pm
I dive behind a wall taking cover from the fire. (Good night and God bless guys ^^ )  

Gravity Sword

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Name: Luki
Allis: Sweet Devil
Species: cat
Discription: white fur, wears black top hat decorated with a red ribbon, wears a black shirt with a heart on it with a black striped sweat shirt underneath, wears short shorts, wears striped black socks and black buckled shoes, blue eyes, feminine body, 150 pounds, 5'10", has a ribbon on his tail. During the day he just wears presentable clothing.
Bio: Omaru was born in a rich family. His mother is a nurse and his father is a mechanic for CEO. During the day, he is popular student, Omaru M. Dolmintz, in Mupher Academy and is a good mechanic like his dad, but at night he goes to his underground layer, in his courtyard, to make lethal weapons and test them out and takes night strolls to admire the soldiers of CEO. He goes by the name Luki whenever he is out at night. His parents don't know about this since they're not home most of the time. All the people he knows thinks he is a well behaved kid, when he's actually an evil genius.

Luki was taking his daily night stroll through the city twirling his umbrella and admiring the soldiers do their work. "These soldiers always make me happy whenever they doing their business." he said in his mind as he gazed at them more, "They are what makes life more interesting for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm
(Huh. No effort goes into posting here I see....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm
(it does.. just have to get it straightened up. It's getting weird with all the other people coming in mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 am
(its one sentence posts....no thought or effort in a one sentence post. If it was, oh, Ten or more, coherant, understandable sentences then I would say you put effort into it...hell, look at my posts in The Legends Rp...some of my posts are over a thousand words long. THAT'S effort...not single sentences)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 pm
Name: matt
Allis: drifter
Species: black wolf
Description: 6:2 muscular arms but otherwise normal build black leather jacket white t-shirt with ruffled collar worn and oily jeans and extremely worn steel toed boots with steel showing and a large scar from some old injury and a longer mullet
Bio: his father had died in war and his mother was in a coma in a L.A. hospital. ever since then he'd been driving hi dads 67 tripower gto trying to escape some terrible memory that always seemed to catch up with him when he stopped for too long, he always blamed the big tech companys for what happened to his family and had devoted himself to taking down the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm
Name: Skunky/ Poison
Allias: The Great Skunky/ PESTILENCE
Species: Poison Skunk
Description: He always wears a Biochemist Lab Coat, though sometimes a Hazmat Suit. Has no eyes, which is why he has Lab Goggles concealing the mechanics connecting from the goggles to his brain. Acidic slime and Radioactive filth is commonly seen covering his body. Mutant organic plant vinage is visible ascending from the top of his boots, in which these hi-tech boots conceal steel spikes, which are extracted by strongly stomping the feet. He has a wicked arm, which was created through Genetic Biotechnology, that seriously has it's own brain, resulting in it sometimes controlling itsself, even during slumber. The other arm is simply equipped with Hi-Tech Cyborge Technology. Sometimes accompainied by his strange experiments, such as his carnivorous plant, which wraps around his body for quicker tranportation.
Bio: Skunky has no father, no mother, no siblings whatsoever, because he's a classified Biogeneticlly altered LAB experiment. Skunky observed the Biochemists from within the Bio tanks, as they injected many strange things into his body, causing in his mutation. Skunky's rage and angst slowly built, day after day, until he erupted in hostility, breaking through the tank and attacking the unsuspecting Biochemists and laying waste to the entire Lab. After destroying the Lab, he aimlessly traveled around the nearby area, searching for shelter as his strange mutations grew even more horrid to view. Upon his travel, he came across an abandoned Industrial Chemical Waste Factory and decided to invade. Unable to pry open the doors, he grew angry and noticed that he slowly began to vaporize into a green poisonous fog. Evil ententions grew inside Skunky as hed made a sinister smile and entered through an air vent. He soliddified on the insied and made his self at home. He grew curious and he wondered if anything else was possible in his ablilities and slowly began to liquidize into noxious acidic liquid. He soon converted the Cemical Plant into a Biological Lab of his very own, and began conducting strange experiments of his own to himself, taking his mutation and knowledge to an incredilble level. His Radioactive Aura is caused from living in the Chemical Watse Factory. Ever since then, he resides deep within the walls of his Lab, protecting it with lots of deadly traps in which he built himself. He seeks to clone himself many times to raise his own Poison Army. He always has a small glass with some strange glowing green liquid in it, which he drinks his during breaks. He doesn't really pose much of a threat, unless his Lab is interupted or if bothered first. He sits silently sinisterly smiling and sipping his glass. He has created a clone of himself, geneticlly altered to have the opposite gender, given all his knowledge and abilities. Treats her as his sister. He also mutated a common lab rat into another companion that wields the Black Death, also known as the Bubonic Plaque. He loves anything disgusting and loves to experiment on his self often. Skunky's just like any other Skunk, except he's shunned by others of his kind, he has a discoloration of green & black instead of white & black, he's a MAD Scientific Biochemist, also, he doesn't spray people like others, though if he did, it would be very dangerous. He seeks to wage Biological warfare on the planet. Also, his blood is pure Acid from yearly experiments and mutations. Completely sick! (Theme Song:"X.a.o.s" by Savaoth)  

FURRY -F-O-E-

Animal Elder

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas