Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Extreme Scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPsychosisxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:04 pm
*Omega lifted himself with his arms and drug himself towards the ropes.*

(( question ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:07 pm
Vampiro The Tormentor
*Omega lifted himself with his arms and drug himself towards the ropes.*

(( question ))
((I was kidding. Stop looking at me like that. xd ))

*Omega grabbed the ropes, but Orton would not let go as he increased the pressure on his legs and back.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

XxPsychosisxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:23 pm
*Omega tried to use the ropes for leverage and roll over. He started putting out all his strength.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:13 am
*Lita runs at the opposit ropes and bounces off them, coming back with a boot to Orton's face.*  

Corollaresse

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:30 pm
Corollaresse
*Lita runs at the opposit ropes and bounces off them, coming back with a boot to Orton's face.*
*Orton released the hold, but he did not fall. Instead, he went for a RKO on Lita.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:39 pm
*Orton is able to hit his RKO, leaving Lita laying on the mat.*  

Corollaresse

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:14 pm
*Jed watched this all in the crowd.the start chanting ortan ortan.*(jerry jerry jerry)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:51 pm
timhaynie
*Jed watched this all in the crowd.the start chanting ortan ortan.*(jerry jerry jerry)
*Realizing that Omega and Lita are hurt, Orton did the official "You can't see me" taunt to both of them. He smirked at Kalos and did the taunt to him. Spinning his World Title, he rolled out of the ring and walked out as "The Chaingang is the Click" played.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:50 pm
*It takes Lita a minute to pick herself up off the floor. Once standing, she fixes her skirt and tucks her hair back behind her ear.* "You're alright Omega?" *She offers him her hand.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:54 pm
*Omega stood up using the ropes. He rolled out of the ring and out to the front.*

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER ORTON? YOUR A LITTLE b***h, I WILL BREAK YOU! YOU WILL OVERCOME ME JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT ME IN ONE HOLD DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING ESPECIALLY AFTER I SEND YOU TO THE HOSPITAL IN A BODY CAST!

*Omega limped over to the steel steps and lifted them away from the ring. He slammed them down then threw them up the ramp a little ways. He then yelled slamming his fists into his own head.*

XxPsychosisxX

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:03 pm
*Lita leans back against the ropes and watches Omega. Her microphone lays forgotten in the middle of the ring and she is silent for a few minutes.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:11 pm
*Omega climbed into the ring and spat over the ropes to the outside. He walked over to his dropped mic and stood there breathing heavily after retrieving it.*  

XxPsychosisxX

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:27 am
*She gives Omega a minute or so to calm down, cursing at Orton under her breath so that it was barely audible. When she thinks she can continue, she picks up her microphone and raises it to her mouth.* "Omega... you just swore revenge on our... chairman..." *The way she says it makes the word 'chairman' sound disgustingly vile.* "...Does this mean WHU gold in your future?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:57 pm
If I were on his show then yes, if I didn't already hold SmackDown gold, then yes. But since neither of these are true it just means.. soon our chairman will be no more, I'm going break him. Everyone will soon see the monster that is held within this body, everything has been building up and now that I have been unleashed.. there is hell to pay. *Omega stood silent.* The end of Orton is quickly approaching.  

XxPsychosisxX

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:01 pm
*Lita smirks slightly, it's about bloody time someone decided to take Orton down.* "I don't think there's anyone here who doubts your ability to break him into a million tiny little bloody peices of mush..." *She turns to look at Kalos.* "Anything else you'd like to say infront of the world?"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games