Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Defending the Gates! [Austins and Aros Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 pm
(Yes it was lol sorry i for got to put the Descrition on there Haisekishou (Burning Ash Accumulation)
Description: Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 pm
((yes I know i am hurt.Thats why i held on to my wrists.))

Austin saw Aro get pulled under and made one handsign.As the handsign was made a wooden pillar rose from under Aro and rose him out of the ground.Austin did a number of handsigns and then Austin's body began to be covered in rock.Austin's skin was under rock like skin.Austin was taking a defensive route this time.

Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

(this isnt always used to bind people you know XD)

Sekkai Senbon Hada (Stone Needle Skin)
Description: The Stone-nin’s body becomes entirely covered by earthen armor that has very sharp and durable needles. The armor itself isn’t very thick, but it still is highly discouraging to any taijutsu user to hit someone using this technique. While using this jutsu, the mobility of the performer is highly limited.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm
As Aro was rrisen up he used a subtitution and was replaced with a hand held log with an active explosive tag on it.Aro appered above The android and sent down another kunai with an explosive tag.Then Aro made a grunted face as he was goin down his curse mark from his neck was acting up again and a thread like material wraped around his arm.Aro the flashed hand signs and put his hands down to the android hoped his hand would slam on his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 pm
The android also used a substitution jutsu, selecting it from his list of techniques as the best for this situation. He was replaced by a log that was not very far off from the two shinobi. He stood in the grass, saying, "Last chance, Cloud Shinobi. Stand down, or die."

(( I'm going to have to get off, so if another high ranking person doesn't mind, can they take care of my android person? xD Don't hesitate to kill these two. @3@ Lenon likes his bodies. ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm
(( Here's the profile:

lenon01
Basic Info
Full Name: Sidas Xian
Nicknames: Satan? xD
Birth Date: Unknown
Race: Human? No, shark!
Ninja Type/Class: Android

Favorites
Animal(s) : NA
Color(s) : NA
Number(s) : NA
2 Elements: Earth and Wind
Weapon of choice:
Strength: NA
Weakness: NA
Jutsu List:

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-Earth Jutsu up to Jounin
-Wind Jutsu up to Jounin

Summoning: NA
Bloodline: Bloodline Crusher
Clan: Kaisen Chesu Hando Clan(Battle Chess Hands)

Character Description
Looks: Like a normal human
Personality: Machine-like
Background: NA
Village: Rouge
Family: NA

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:
User Image

((This is the NPC invented for Dizzle and Aro's mission!))

))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm
lenon01
(( Here's the profile:

lenon01
Basic Info
Full Name: Sidas Xian
Nicknames: Satan? xD
Birth Date: Unknown
Race: Human? No, shark!
Ninja Type/Class: Android

Favorites
Animal(s) : NA
Color(s) : NA
Number(s) : NA
2 Elements: Earth and Wind
Weapon of choice:
Strength: NA
Weakness: NA
Jutsu List:

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-Earth Jutsu up to Jounin
-Wind Jutsu up to Jounin

Summoning: NA
Bloodline: Bloodline Crusher
Clan: Kaisen Chesu Hando Clan(Battle Chess Hands)

Character Description
Looks: Like a normal human
Personality: Machine-like
Background: NA
Village: Rouge
Family: NA

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:
User Image

((This is the NPC invented for Dizzle and Aro's mission!))

))

Creepy...also its Darion and Aro's mission...
But yeah me and Jerker are an epic team!  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 pm
lenon01
The android also used a substitution jutsu, selecting it from his list of techniques as the best for this situation. He was replaced by a log that was not very far off from the two shinobi. He stood in the grass, saying, "Last chance, Cloud Shinobi. Stand down, or die."

(( I'm going to have to get off, so if another high ranking person doesn't mind, can they take care of my android person? xD Don't hesitate to kill these two. @3@ Lenon likes his bodies. ))
(DON`T UNDERESTIMATE ME!! scream stressed Why would they kill us?And yes we are a pretty good team.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
lenon01

(DON`T UNDERESTIMATE ME!! scream stressed Why would they kill us?And yes we are a pretty good team.)

((if anything we can plan out our next move!TO THE PMS!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 am
((so are we waiting for some one to take over?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 am
(It's your turn dude lol.)  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 am
Austin smiled as he made a couple of handsigns and waited.At first nothing seemed to happen, but then the earth uinder the Android begun to spike up like long thorns.If the Android didn't move fast enough he would be stabbed by these thorns and killed.

Name of Jutsu: Iwa Toge Fushido no Jutsu(Rock thorn bed jutsu)
Range of Jutsu: 25 feet from center
Description: After the user performs the necessary hand seals, they put both palms onto the ground. They force chakra into the ground and push down hard. 6 inch spikes raise out of the ground sticking straight up. This extends around the user 25 feet in each direction. The only spot not affected is a small 5 foot wide circle where the user is. These spikes are very sharp and can puncture skin very easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am
(EDIT)Aro felt a pain in his neck area again and then a thread like subtance formed around his arm.He then formd handsigns and shot out a large and lenghty dragon shaped stream of fire at the place were he saw the spikes rise from the ground.He then made another handsign and waited for the androids reaction.  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:15 am
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Aro felt a pain in his neck area again and then it spred all over his body.His skin turned black from head to toe.And his hair went from grass green to pitch black ang his eyes from black to bloody red.Wings grew from his back and a taill grew from his tail bone.Aro flew in the air and with no hand signs needed he shot out a lengthy dragon shaped fire stream to were Austin casted his jutsu of spikes.

((you have to have training in order to use stage two.Thats what a crew member told me....if he was lying i wouldn't have lost my jounin exam.my curse mark ability for stage two is that my Jutsu follows the target.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 am
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Aro felt a pain in his neck area again and then it spred all over his body.His skin turned black from head to toe.And his hair went from grass green to pitch black ang his eyes from black to bloody red.Wings grew from his back and a taill grew from his tail bone.Aro flew in the air and with no hand signs needed he shot out a lengthy dragon shaped fire stream to were Austin casted his jutsu of spikes.

((you have to have training in order to use stage two.Thats what a crew member told me....if he was lying i wouldn't have lost my jounin exam.my curse mark ability for stage two is that my Jutsu follows the target.))
(I did train and mine is i can use jutsus with no hand signs and it takes more chakra and powers up my jutsu by one rank.)  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:35 am
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX

(I did train and mine is i can use jutsus with no hand signs and it takes more chakra and powers up my jutsu by one rank.)

((really? you trained at least 13 times with it?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff