Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Music
Furry Ravers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 pm
I went to a furry "dance" at a con that was really more of a rave.

I got beaned in the head with a glow-stick.

The End.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 am
shoki_de_nai
I went to a furry "dance" at a con that was really more of a rave.

I got beaned in the head with a glow-stick.

The End.

Lol, sounds like a good time!  

Gingerznapz

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:46 am
Atreesha
Ahrend Tyger
I just barely started to become a raver this year and making candy. <^-^> heart heart heart heart Does anyone know how to jumpstyle here?

I know how to jumpstyle, shuffle, and tecnotik biggrin
Whats your favourite kind of edm?
And kandi making is sooo time consuming!
A friend of mine made me a cuff with a red fox on it though, my fursona whee
Do you make image cuffs or just single strands?

Okay, I'm a 17-year old (18 in Feb) guy in houston, hell, I live in the ******** Montrose, which is the gayborhood of H-town, but I've never gone to any raves or parties. I have no idea what any of the things you're talking about mean... Can someone help please? Also, I need to know a good place to go in my area, I'm desperate to find other furries in my area before I ship out to boot camp next July...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:49 am
Jonstalker62
Atreesha
Ahrend Tyger
I just barely started to become a raver this year and making candy. <^-^> heart heart heart heart Does anyone know how to jumpstyle here?

I know how to jumpstyle, shuffle, and tecnotik biggrin
Whats your favourite kind of edm?
And kandi making is sooo time consuming!
A friend of mine made me a cuff with a red fox on it though, my fursona whee
Do you make image cuffs or just single strands?

Okay, I'm a 17-year old (18 in Feb) guy in houston, hell, I live in the ******** Montrose, which is the gayborhood of H-town, but I've never gone to any raves or parties. I have no idea what any of the things you're talking about mean... Can someone help please? Also, I need to know a good place to go in my area, I'm desperate to find other furries in my area before I ship out to boot camp next July...

The only suggestion I would have is to look online.
I'm not sure how raves work in other cities but in Phoenix we have a website called dontstayin.com
I know plurlife.com is a good website to find upcoming raves in most cities, you should check there :]

Gingerznapz

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 pm
Rave night tonight. Any other furry ravers out there who love the scene as much as I do?
I would love to chat, send me a pm if any of you want to talk music and rave fashion.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:08 pm
was the rave you went to girl at the top (sorry didnt quote) at katsucon?!?!?!?! just wondering.  

Zefurr

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

8,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

DJ Bulgogi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am
I desperately want to go to a rave sooooo baaaad! gonk Anyone from around Michigan who can help a lion find a good time and good people?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 pm
Ive never been to a rave. But I am trying to get into the whole rave/cyber/cybergoth scene (Cyberdog and Space tribe <3)

Got any tips? Besides learn how to fawking dance x.x

And i live in England. The Genre is pretty strong here.  

Hogosha neko

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Hogosha neko
Ive never been to a rave. But I am trying to get into the whole rave/cyber/cybergoth scene (Cyberdog and Space tribe <3)

This is the first time I've ever heard of raves being popular in England. All of my friends who live there say that the raves are more club-like.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:32 pm
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

This is the first time I've ever heard of raves being popular in England. All of my friends who live there say that the raves are more club-like.

Yeah i think they are. But what I meant by that way I hear about them here more than I have in say the US.  

Hogosha neko

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

Yeah i think they are. But what I meant by that way I hear about them here more than I have in say the US.

Well if you're trying to get into the rave scene, start by going to a rave?
I know in the city I live in there's at least 3 or 4 per week so if it's just as popular there it shouldnt be hard to find one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm
I know this isn't totally related but I have been doing Pokemon ravers dancing >.> I made these gifs xD and they may end up as part of my free sprite shop later ^^

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Oh and for you guys who want a good rave but cant find one or just want to have a good time with friends Have a rave slumber party. It doesn't even have to be super loud but a simple black light and glowsticks and boom box can go a long way to just having a good time that and an open basement XD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 am
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

I know in the city I live in there's at least 3 or 4 per week so if it's just as popular there it shouldn't be hard to find one.

I would really love to, but the problem is that I dont live near a city XD
Im out in British farmland, and the closest city to where I live is 15 miles away, plus I cant drive yet. So its not much of an option at the moment. But if I could I definitely would. Also, im a bit of a wall flower...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 am
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

I know in the city I live in there's at least 3 or 4 per week so if it's just as popular there it shouldn't be hard to find one.

Im out in British farmland, and the closest city to where I live is 15 miles away, plus I cant drive yet. So its not much of an option at the moment. But if I could I definitely would. Also, im a bit of a wall flower...

Well legal raves are usually 18+ out here, they'll probably be the same way over there I would assume.
15 miles isn't very far though. Even though it's all within the same city, thats about how far it is for me to get to raves, nevermind the illegal ones in the middle of nowhere. Thats about 30 to 40 miles.
Plus, Im not quite sure how wanting to get in cybergoth = wallflower. Seems contradictory.  

Gingerznapz

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 am
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

Well legal raves are usually 18+ out here, they'll probably be the same way over there I would assume.
15 miles isn't very far though. Even though it's all within the same city, thats about how far it is for me to get to raves, nevermind the illegal ones in the middle of nowhere. Thats about 30 to 40 miles.
Plus, Im not quite sure how wanting to get in cybergoth = wallflower. Seems contradictory.

Id assume the same.
Well its not that im like that all the time I just am for about 30 minutes or so untill I warm up to someone or feel a little less shy of myself. Im getting better tho.  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff