Reply Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild
Welcome! new? introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animefanNooma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:14 pm
hello im nooma im a fan of kuroshitsuji my friend got me into it and some how i got my sister into it by just reading the manga. so she went and watched the anime version and tells me everything that happens crying i wanted to read it then watch it she ruined it biggrin but hey i know more then she does from reading the manga...advantage me xd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close

━━━━━━━━━━━
Evening, you may call me by my user, Usasy, Usa, or Ciel, either name is okay by me.

I've been a Black Butler fan for about a year now and I have to say Ciel & Alois are both my favourite characters.
I've finished the anime, both seasons, and trying to collect the manga at the moment, so far it's going good, need the 7th one though.

Well, that's about it for now, I wish you all a good day and hope to meet some people.

ponyoe

Dapper Explorer

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 pm
Hello, I am Dramatica Angeliqua, but if I was a Kuroshitsuji character, I'd be Angela/Ashe for obvious reasons... HEY! That's naughty, little boy! IMPURE! Don't make me purify you... *threatening glare*

*clears throat* Anyway... I have to admit that vile demon Sebastian is a suave one at that. Even good angels fall for the bad angels.

I am reading the progressing manga (waiting for the newest chapter to arrive) and have seen both seasons of the anime. I am rooting for a Season 3.

I love you all very much. Now, make sure to not wander off with a demon butler or let him put his claim on you or I WILL PERSONALLY COME AFTER YOU. Stay pure, my friends! ^.^

~Angela

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 am
Um, hello everyone I'm new! 3nodding thought I'd join because Kuroshitsuji is my favorite manga and I've watched all but some of the OVAs and I've read all the manga that is currently out whee  

oXNinja_KittyXo

Sebby The Demon

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm
-bows- hello,im new here,my name is Charlie in rl and im a cosplayer XD(who isnt in this guild XD ) anyways ive read/have all the manga's that are out and got most of the dvds cat_xd i am also a member of cosplay deviants (dont kno what it is look it up XD ) hopefully ill enjoy myself in this guild (the last black butler guild sucked cat_xd ) thank you for having me,my lord -bows-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:34 pm
Hello~
You may call Clove. All though my actually name is Bella in real life. I am currently 16, and I am the daughter of Scott and Ruela Corvus. Corvus is a Latin that means "raven". My parents are dead like Alois and Ciel's parents.
Any questions about myself, quote me or PM any question(s).
User Image

Death Effects

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Philharmonic Helix

Unsealed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 am
What's up peeps! I'm Foxcilla Isabella Nikolai, but you can call me Fox for short. I love Black Butler but I have only seen the first season on Netflix. I didn't know there was a second season! When I read the comments I was ecstatic, learning about that has made my week! Lol!
Please check out my profile and I will try and post as much as I can, it will most likely be on weekends when I'm off from work.
It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I can't wait to role play and get to know everyone here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 am
A really big fan of Kuroshitsuji. smile I love cosplaying as the characters because of their outfits. I usually don't RP as much, but for this guild, I'll do my best to. razz Only if it doesn't start dying out. :'D Anyway, yeah...people call me Amethyst or Alois on here, but feel free to call me whatever you'd prefer more of. I hope we can all get acquainted with one another. It is a pleasure to be here with all of you.~

Amethyste_Pierrot

Bashful Chomper

15,525 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Young_Lord_Ciel

Friendly Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am
Ahem...hello everyone I just joined this guild and hoped to find a butler of my own here...since I currently have none at the moment. However, its nice to know I am not alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm
Greetings! My name is Quintessa and Kuroshitsuji is one of my favorite animes. I am a cute gothic lolita who is half human and half Cheshire cat. cat_4laugh  

QuintessaCheshire

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm
HI, I'M NEW TO THIS GUILD AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN SEASON 2 OF BLACKBUTLER SO DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME PLEASE  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:20 am
heey! I´m new :3 i joined this guild cuz i´m a super fan of Sebby-chan!!I dindt
saw season 2 ,yet, ( i ddt finished 1 xD)

Takumari28

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 am
hi my name is Axel ...... well at the moment its Axel it changes from time to time anyways I'm new and i love Kuroshitsuji. My favorite Character would with out a doubt hands down have to be Alois simply because he's absolutely psychotic and so am I  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 pm
Hi, I'm KuroNekoNyanNya, I just joined, you can call me R-chan or Neko, basically whatever you wish to call me! I love Kuroshitsuji, I've read/watched so many anime/manga that I've lost track! I write a lot, read tons! (some day I should post a pic of my upstairs hall (it's LINED with books)) I own three cats (two are black), I love Vocaloid, umm that's all I can think of! Please take care of me. Watashi no hobākurafuto wa unagi de ippai desu!  

KuroNekoNyanNya

Blessed Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Hello! I just joined this guild. I'm a huge fan of Kuroshitsuji - both the manga and anime. Nice to meet you! heart  
Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff