Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Back to Guilds

Like kuroshitsuji? come join other fans like yourself or Alois will get angry 

Tags: kuroshitsuji, black butler, sebastian, ciel, grell 

Reply Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild
You know you've watched too much Kuroshitsuji when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtippedquill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 am
The_Forgotten_Snow
when u say lines from the anime/manga as if you say them everyday

when you get your hair cut like sabastion's

when you show up at school in a butler uniform

(i have done all three) blaugh

....AWESOME how did your school react to that?!? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 pm
redtippedquill
The_Forgotten_Snow

My school has a pretty large anime community so many people said awsome and I was in the yearbook. xd 3nodding  

Sweetly Spice

Eternal Informer

redtippedquill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:13 pm
The_Forgotten_Snow
redtippedquill
The_Forgotten_Snow

My school has a pretty large anime community so many people said awsome and I was in the yearbook. xd 3nodding

.... JEALOUS!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 pm
When you find yourself in your Kuro cosplay at the early hours of the morning.

When you notice that the way you sit/turn your head/every movement is like one of the character's in the show.

; v ;  

The Ciel Phantomhive

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xforgottenpandax

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:24 pm
i dont have his cosplay but i wished i did and whenever i say something frm the manga or anime my friend would think im going crazy or something so i dont even try anymore :<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 pm
Some of these might have already been said, so sorry~
-You think you're a demon.
-You want to be a demon.
-You think of being a butler.
-You do chores like how Sebastian would.
-You wear Fancy Clothes.
-You join a club thingy like this.
-You wear a blue ring and pretend it's cursed.
-You start using an English Accent.
-You cosplay only Kuroshitsuji characters.
-You are reminded by everything of Kuroshitsuji.
-You replay scenes from it in your head.

All I can think of at the moment. x3

FaeryWish

Invisible Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ivy Raiin

Star-Crossed Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:37 pm
when you've gone as far as reading manga, hardcore yaoi of sebby and ciel. x:

and or between other characters from kuro as well.

p.s. I wish gaia had a 'like' button! xDD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm
I don't know if this was said but:

If while watching the anime, you know every single time when Sebastian is about to say "If I couldn't do this for my master then what kind of butler would I be" or "You see, I am simply one hell of a butler."

You go to work looking like a butler

or You walk around the house speaking in a British accent and when people ask you why you are doing that, you say because I feel like a butler. heart 3nodding  

OperaGhost26

Moon_Azure13x

Lonely Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In my case, these are all 100% true and has happened within the span of one month....

1. You begin to wonder how good Earl Grey tea is and find some in your kitchen. You try it and is now hooked, thats all you drink. (Sitting with a cup of it now.)
2. You notice that your hair is already black and some what cut like Sebastian's. What do you do? Cut the rest of it to match. (I only cut the front though, my hair ia to long in the back to cut~)
3. You have a sudden urge to dye your hair random colors. So, you go out and get a bleach kit and bleach out your hair from black to blonde then eventually dye it red.
4. Your hair is now officially red. You take your mother's glasses and run around doing Grell's 'Death' thing. (My mum's purple glasses look a lot like Grell's)
5. Your dumb self went swimming so all the bright red dye has come out. So, you go and decide to try dying it again. When you go to the store you decide to buy more bleach and end up getting blue hair dye instead.
6. One bleaching your hair, you fall in love with the light, nearly white, color that it is now. Again, you cut your hair again to match it like Alois Trancy's. Now, any picture that you take of yourself with your tongue sticking out you place Claude's Contact mark on it. (I have like two of those floating around on facebook somewhere >.>)
7 .Deciding that you should get rid of the blue hair dye you dye your hair blue and then start to wear a silver ring on your thumb.
8. After loosing your silver ring, you realize 'Oh yeah, I'm left handed!' and think to yourself how awesome that is.
9. You paint your finger nails and toe nails black.
10. After remembering that you are left handed you wear ONE black glove on your left hand. (Not that I didn't before.)
11. You're suddenly okay with being as short as you are for the rest of your life because you know Ciel is stuck as a child of all eternity.
12. You get annoyed by how winey your cat is and how he never wants to be alone so every time he starts to piss you off you yell 'Trancy' at him (Oddly enough this works too. I think he thinks that's his name or some thing -never officially gave him a name- )
13. Your jealous that your cat has 2 different colored eyes.
14. You make your youtube name 'TrancyStudios' and only upload things that you do in relation to animations you make or covers of song you do.
15. Now that your hair is blue, you realize that you act more like Alois than you thought and wish your hair was blonde again.
16. When you saw Ronald Knox's hair you screamed "MY HAIR USED TO BE LIKE THAT!" (I seriously started that style around where I like 5 years ago.)
17. You begin to miss your Ronald-like hair.
18. You own a butler suit... The only thing that's missing is the jacket.
19. You know that if you were a male you'd be almost as sexy as Sebastian and would probably have your hair the same way, if not similar. (If I was a guy for just ONE day...)

I think that about sums it up. ^^ But yes, there are all true for me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 am
I randomly say "Akuma de Shitsuji desu." even though my family has no clue what I'm saying. xd  

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:53 am
You know when you've watched too much Kuroshitsuji when...

I'm suddenly proud that I've come from an English background!!! (Yes, I'm part British)

I like to drink tea every morning at breakfast (I'm a tea lover even before knowing Kuroshitsuji existed)

I tried hot milk with a dash of honey and loved it!

My family sometimes visit this 1880ish English historic place called Rugby, and on special events you get to dress up Victorian style because the town existed in Victorian times. My red-velvet noble woman dress is finished with a slight bustle at the back, and we are still working on decorating my red-velvet bonnet with fabric whitish-pink roses and ribbon. We haven't designed my Victorian winter wool coat yet, but bought the "imported-from-China" fan for summer times. Wearing the dress my grandmother made (she's a seamstress), haha it reminds me of something Madam Red would wear! But hey hey hey, I'm not cosplaying; it's just a coincidence.

The fact that I like to scream "IMPURE!" sometimes for the fun of it. (Angela/Ash)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:00 am
you know when you've watched too much Kuroshitsuji when...

You see a commercial about cats and instantly think, "ROFLMAO! Sebastian would love to see this! I'd bet he'd be glued to the tv!"  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sebby The Demon

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm
You know when you've watched too much Kuroshitsuji when...
u cosplayed sebby and acted out the ballroom scene and won prom king for it xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:12 am
You know when you've watched too mcuh Kuroshitsuji when...
You say, "Yes, my lord." and bow, to random people.
(Done that to my teacher before).

Death Effects

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amethyste_Pierrot

Bashful Chomper

15,525 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 am
- you start to want to style your hair just like one of the characters.
- you would want to change your gender. (Only if you are a girl or a transvestite..)
- you want to gather silver or gold items....(such as the Trancy household would be gold...and the Phantomhive mansion would have silver.)

Yeah, it's a good thing I'm not like that. smile  
Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces