Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Get rid of a perk.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm
The Convicted
For some weird reason, i hate scrambler. Its like a game of Hot and Cold. And commando, i have a class using all the douche bag perks hence the name "Douche Class" Using Scar/ extended mags, RPG, semtex,doesnt matter, (it gets better) One man army, Danger Close, Commando. Its like a quadfecta of ******** You. I only use it if our team is loosing or the other team is abuncha douches

How can you have RPG while using OMA? you hacker... LoL  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm
iGotTurtles
1jarlaxle2
Renji Abarai The Great
commando needs to disappear along with tac knifes grow a pair and use a thing called a gun

and whats wrong with tacy knives? There awesome, and it actually makes the game a tad more realistic. i mean, you can have tac knives for real, but u cant jump off a 2 story building and not get a scratch. and what about the barret 50 cal sniper? u get shot with one of those things, u dead. or you lost an arm. so instead of taking out tacy knives, fix up the other ingame items... stare

Agreed on the .50 cal no one can survive 2 damn shots with that crap. Same in Cod4 there was Juggernaut and .50 cal. Really 3 or more shots to kill? That's bs. They really should fix some crap that really should be fixed. WAW as well some kick a** weapons that can kill less then it's regular ammo capacity in real. WAW can you really take 20 shots to the chest? No.

They did fix it. Its called hardcore.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Commando/commando pro

efin teleporting a-holes -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Exotic Player IV
iGotTurtles
1jarlaxle2
Renji Abarai The Great
commando needs to disappear along with tac knifes grow a pair and use a thing called a gun

and whats wrong with tacy knives? There awesome, and it actually makes the game a tad more realistic. i mean, you can have tac knives for real, but u cant jump off a 2 story building and not get a scratch. and what about the barret 50 cal sniper? u get shot with one of those things, u dead. or you lost an arm. so instead of taking out tacy knives, fix up the other ingame items... stare

Agreed on the .50 cal no one can survive 2 damn shots with that crap. Same in Cod4 there was Juggernaut and .50 cal. Really 3 or more shots to kill? That's bs. They really should fix some crap that really should be fixed. WAW as well some kick a** weapons that can kill less then it's regular ammo capacity in real. WAW can you really take 20 shots to the chest? No.

I know that. It's just that It should make it realistic without hardcore. Sorta like Battlefield no regenerating health. From what I played on the PC.  

Ocelot913

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 pm
GetYourAsianTurtleOn
Exotic Player IV
iGotTurtles
1jarlaxle2
Renji Abarai The Great

I know that. It's just that It should make it realistic without hardcore. Sorta like Battlefield no regenerating health. From what I played on the PC.

but some ppl dont like hardcore so they dont change it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:06 pm
I hate Cold-Blooded. >_>
LOL. COMMANDO PRO FTW.  

Nubbcakez

ProdigalMusic

1,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm
How about take out Commando and put in a variant of Commando Pro that let's you take no fall damage?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 am
GetYourAsianTurtleOn
Exotic Player IV
iGotTurtles
1jarlaxle2
Renji Abarai The Great

what i mean it that a knife cant go threw a rifle bullet proof vest it is impossible i know i have wore one and little fags that throw knifes across the map  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Disturb The Universe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 pm
********' scrambler. 1. it's p***y s**t. 2. way to blow your position, doesn't really help you whatsoever. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm
Commando.
I hate when I see people flash step towards me at the speed of light.

Though, I LOVE the no falling damage from the Pro.
They should make it a new Perk with No Falling Damage as the start, and have the Pro make it so Your own explosions doesn't hurt you so much. JUST yours though, not everybody elses.

Preschooler

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:55 pm
xXKorchiXx
If you could get rid of a perk, which one would you take away?

I would probably have to take out commando. Teleporting in a game is not cool -_-

Cammando, Scavenger, and One Man Army are the worse perks ever invented.

* Cammando- Basically lets an idiot run through bullets and penerate you with a knife first, and even more difficult using lightweight and Marathon to kill them

One Man Army & Scavenger- Lets you have an infinite number of noobtubes, which we all know takes no skills to kill someone with, and the basically they create a land mine with claymores all over one building to point where you need the entire team to get in just to kill the idiot with the perk on.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff