Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Nice place to sit and think Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:57 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "It's no fun if you aren't scared... Usually mortals flee from me... Why aren't you? What kind of strange mortal reason could you have for wanting to... Hang on? Is that the term? With the person who is going to claim their soul?" He asked, releasing a heavy sigh. He didn't breathe, but he enjoyed air.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"I don't know I see ghost when i was little kid I usally get freaked out now nothing so death doesn't scared me that much." you said bluntly.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "You're an odd mortal. There's something very odd about you." He said, walking around her in circles. "You aren't even fazed by the thought that I could reach in to your soul and take it from you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"Nope!" you moving the water touching it.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed and began to walk away. He blew a hole in the ground and put a vortex in that would lead to his dorm and prepared to jump in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"What are you doing?"  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:29 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Leaving." He said, turning back to face her. "Why do you care?" Seishi asked, his eyes flashing red for a brief moment. Usually that gave people quite a start.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You glared at him. "Nothing I care because you put a hole in the gorund and why you have to put a hole in the ground?"  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:35 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Hello? God of Destruction." He said, happy that he got a reaction out of her. "I destroy. It's what I do. I was created to kill. Kind of ironic. A being made to destroy other beings. Maybe they'll make someone to destroy me. Double irony." He said, jumping in to the hole, which he forgot to close.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"You forgot to close this!" you said pouring water down the hole and jumping in.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi saw water flying past him as he flew through the wormhole. It was essentially a big blue tunnel full of bright light. He then felt water hit his head, and saw the girl in the tunnel. "GAH! You can't be in here!" He yelled, forcing everything out of the vortex and back in to the place they were previously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"You know you forgot to close it!" you said the vortex not affecting you.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "You know, you really shouldn't follow Death in to a mysterious vortex. Kinda stupid thing to do." He said, trying to get her to leave him alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"I thought you were close the hole but i guess not."  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:57 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "Mortal girl... Mitsuki... You're a very nice person, and it's good to know that you aren't afraid of me, but I really do have to get going." He said, walking towards her. "This is a symbol of gratitude among Gods. Thank you for letting me know that the hole was open." He said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Gods did that to thank others. They weren't familiar with most mortal emotions, like love, so Seishi wasn't aware of the greater meaning of it in the mortal world. He walked right through the girl and disappeared before he reached the other side of her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff