Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Pierce laughed and said "So, now you're cheating on Shiklia?"

Phoenix growled and said "Okay, that's it!"he yelled he jumped up and jumped in the water and swam after Pierce.

Pierce screamed and swam like hell away from him "OMIGOD SOMEBODY HELP ME!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Shikila let out a soft laugh as she let Volco go, only to reach up and grab his beak again as he began to screech again. "God, Volco, what is wrong with you?" She pulled him into her arms and turned back around, the entense heat coming from Volco's body not bothering her at all.

Lucifer walks into the pool area, and the air became very cold when he did. He spots Shikila and Volco. A dangerous smile crossed his face as he watched her. She's wearing a bikini. A black bikini at that. Sweet of her to put on a show for me.  

Heiress of the Skies

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 pm
Phoenix caught Pierce and dragged him by the neck out of the pool "You brat! I'm so going to k-"he felt the sir suddenly get colder. He shivered "what the hell? So cold!"he exclaimed.

Pierce, who didn't mind the cold, was trying to wiggle out of his brothers arms.

Phoenix looked at Pierce and hit his head, hard. He felt Pierce go limp and put him on and empty chair. He looked at Shikila and scrathced his head, a bit embarrased. "Sorry, for the trouble my bro caused." He walked back to the chair he was sitting at. He sat in it too and spoke to Chii "Sorry too. My bro can be such and a** at times."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 pm
Shikila smiled at Phoenix, but looked away when he addressed Chii. She shivered slightly. "Did it just get colder...?"  

Heiress of the Skies

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm
Phoenix ahivered and said "Yeah, a lot. I'm not used to be in cold weather. I shoud leave."he picked up his shirt and put it on. He stodd up and walked over to Pierce.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chii smiled,and nodded."Bye!I'll see you later"She said,waving.chii laid back down,fumbling with her bikini slightly as she put on her sunglasses and closed her eyes."I don't see why they think it's so cold..."She muttered,not feeling anything.  

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm
-lila walks in in a tiny black bikini with red hearts on it and jumps in-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You got out of the water and took a rest on the bench.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Pierce woke up and pouted as he was being dragged away. "B-but I don't wanta leave!"

Phoenix dragged him out with one hand "Too bad. I need to go to the library."

Pierce pouted more. "I wanta go to our dorm."

Phoenix shook his head "Fine, you baby."
Then they left to the library and the dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:31 pm
-lila jumps out and lays down-  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image aluicard smiled "yea thats true well i guess your right about it" alucard looks at the pool and it was nice and the moon shinning on it made it better "well lets go in haruhi" alucard smiled and takes off his shirt and dives in the pool and swims back up "wow that feels really good come on haruhi join me" alucard grins evily and splashes her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageAs soon as Haruhi arrived at the pool with Alucard she let go of his hand.She walked into the girls changing room and grabbed a red one peice with black roses.Once she finished changing she dived into the pool with a smile.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image "wow haruhi look at you nice swimming suit you look really nice in it" alucard smiled and swam up to her and looks into her eyes then splashes her with the water  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi splashed Alucard quickly then swam under the water to hide the fact she was blushing.She managed to swim to the other side of the pool before coming up with out the blush on her face."When you were fighting with Tamaku what was it he said to make you freeze up like that?"She asked her curiousity getting the better of her.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

buff_dog-13

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 pm