Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie was confused for a moment. "kun?....Where did kun come from?" he said in great confusion. He was french and raised in France....The only thing he has ever learned about other ethics was english.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image
"-kun means boy or something like that i thought you were a boy so i added a -kun and Desmond well yea......."
Then she heard Desmond What he said
"C-courtyard!!!"
She got scared
"..............."
Alice had a bad past because of her family is all dead
"W-what is i-i-it Desmond??"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond stepped back into the shade. He seemed to have a little more color than he had before. "Nevermind. It was a bad idea." he said, rubbing the back of his head. What he wanted to do was have her hit him, in the sunlight. When Desmond got hurt in the sunlight, he turned into a skeleton. It freaked people out. Seeing the way she responded to saying the word courtyard, he didn't want to scare her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
"huh?..........."
Alice came back to ehr sense
"sorry but i am not to good with scary things but that is why i am trying to over come it but not working or heights or bugs......Heheh i am i useless girl in some ways but i love to have fun so-"
Alice saw Desmond back away and then she read his mind
"Sure!"
She hit him really hard and saw a skeleton
"Kya!!"
She jumepd back but laughed a little
"That was funny!"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond was still a skeleton by the time he got back up off the floor. "Ow." he mumbled pushing his skeleton jaw back into place. It made a sickening cracking noise. The thing with Desmond was he didn't think like a regular person, he didn't have that voice in his head that we do. He just sees pictures/video stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie sat there watching and seemed lost for a moment as he did so. He gasped and jumped more as he saw the skeleton, he looked away. He was deathly afraid of skeletons, always fearing to worst about em. He heard the crackled and shivered as he unthinkingly scooted away a little.

MangledUnicorn

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image
"now that's over Skeleton boy how about we all and Mr.Shy boy over there go some where where we can all have fun k?'
She smiled at them she was not afraid but laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond walked back into the shade, as soon as one part of his body went in, he looked like a normal human again. "That sounds all right." he said, moving his jaw back and forth, trying to relieve some of the pain.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie sighed a little and nodded. "Ok" he said, relaxing once again. He then stood and stretched a little.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
"oh yea and if you guys touch me i will burn you because i do not know you just because i am a girl that does not mean i can not fight!'
She turn around and headed towards the cafe  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie just stared at the Alice as he walked silently. "Eh....Ok?...." he said. "Even if I was straight I wouldn't touch her." he then thought to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond reached his hand under the shade from the trees and the wall. He pulled part of it up and wrapped it around him like a cape/cowl combo. "Did I forget to mention I'm dead I can't feel much anyways." he mumbled, the cloak keeping him in a human form. Though he was wearing a shadow, he didn't have one. Below him was just sunlight, no shadow dragged along behind him.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
"Your gay then right?'
She said staring at Dahive "Normally people would think of you as a girl but your a boy but your gay"
She read his mind
"i going to the cafe !"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie seemed puzzle a bit as he listened to Alice. "I honestly don't mind if you read my mind but please don't blurt other people's personal business." he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

MangledUnicorn

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond walked next to them. Eventually, the pain went away and he dropped the shadow cloak, it quickly went back to where he got it from. In the sunlight, he just seemed to get unnaturally pale. "I don't remember anything, not even common knowledge... So I'll just stay quiet and act like I understand what you're talking about."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff