Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:01 am
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
"Why do you sit on your own?" Mishuri asked "Your a nice person and you shouldn't be icelated"

"I prefer to sit alone. I have no friends at this school and it doens't really bother me. I just sit and draw my manga."

Not many people knew about her manga. Already, she has had some published and she's caught a couple of her classmates reading them. She hides them under a pin name: Ren-ai Eikyu.

"Okay, if you want i will be your friend, i don't care what other people think" Mishuri smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:03 am
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
"Why do you sit on your own?" Mishuri asked "Your a nice person and you shouldn't be icelated"

"I prefer to sit alone. I have no friends at this school and it doens't really bother me. I just sit and draw my manga."

Not many people knew about her manga. Already, she has had some published and she's caught a couple of her classmates reading them. She hides them under a pin name: Ren-ai Eikyu.

"Okay, if you want i will be your friend, i don't care what other people think" Mishuri smiled

Roselite's eyes widened and she smiled. "Do you wanna sit?"  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:05 am
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

"Sure" Michuri gave a sweet smile and sat next to Roselite peering over her shoulder at her manga drawings "Nice pictures"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:07 am
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

"Sure" Michuri gave a sweet smile and sat next to Roselite peering over her shoulder at her manga drawings "Nice pictures"

"Thanks. It's for the next one of my manga. One through three are already out. Don't tell anyone though...most of them have it and don't know it's mine."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:14 am
Mishuri gave a quiet giggle and promised not to tell anyone "don't worry i will keep your secret" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:25 am
Mishuri sat down watching Roselite draw her anime and then the bell for the next classes rang.  

Mishuri

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:26 am
Mishuri
Mishuri sat down watching Roselite draw her anime and then the bell for the next classes rang.

Roselite stood up and smiled at Mishuri. "What class do you have next? I'm going to English."

(I have to go to bed now...I'll reply in the morning)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:30 am
(ok, goodnight)

"I have physical education to go to, i will see you next lunch bye" with that Mishuri walked to her PE class and sat at a desk  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:15 am
The bell to end recess rang and Andy sighed slightly, he collected the things he needed from his desk and then strolled down the hallway to his PE classroom, Mishuri was the only one there at the moment, she was early. Andy entered the classroom and sat at the designated desk, "Good afternoon Mishuri san, you are early to class, we will not start until at least half of my class is here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:55 pm
Gaia Name: Hansonangel
Name: Megan
Scout Name : Sailor Capricorn/ Sailor Hanson
Description :
Normal Form : Megans hair is very long down to her ankles , but she always keeps it in a pony tail. Her eyes are blue with a mix of green but mostly blue. Her skin is fair, she is 5,3 and had a very good attitude with others.
Scout forms

Sailor Hanson form : This is Megans first form she used this identiy while she was in America fighting the Negaverse. Her hair is shorter in this form and is stil pulled into a ponytail. Her fuku is of course the white body suit with blue collar and orange bow with blue brooch. Her skirt is the same color as her collar blue. Her back bow is Orange, she also has a heart shaped belt across her middle. Her shoes are knee highs and Have the hanson logo on them . She also had a mask like Sailor Vs but its blue
And her hair changes form brown to blonde. on her fore head she has a tiara with the hanson symbol in the middle

Sailor Capricorn form: This is Megans true form This time her hair is her length and pulled in a ponytail. In stead of like her Sailor Hanson unifrom she keeps the white part, but the collar and skirt change to black and the bows blue . Her black brooch has the capricorn symbol ingraved in it. Her boots are instead of knee highs are high heels. Also unlike her Sailor Hanson form she carries a twin blades staff.

Bio : Megan is the recreation of Princess Capricorn of the star of Capricorn. Like the rest of her friends the Sailor Zodiacs she was guardian of the princess of Saturn. (( As in like the Zodiac is ruled over a certian planet)) When Megan was reborn she was born in America. There she grew as a happy child Until one day she meet her cat Stella who gave Megan the power to change into Sailor Hanson, she 8years old at the time . Megan after a incodent that happend ( she was 14 then ) at her local mall and Megans powers wouldnt work.
Thats when a strange glow appeared to her, a new stick appeared in front of her. Megan grabbed it and in a instant she knew what to say " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!!" and transformed into Sailor Capricorn for the first time. After the monster had been destroyed her parents moved her to Japan figuring it would be safer there. But they were wronge.

Powers :

Hanson Power: Megan used this frase to transformed into Sailor Hanson

Capricorn Constelltion power : After Megan reseved her Capricorn Henshine wand she says this to transform into Sailor Capricorn.

Attacks :

Sailor Hanson attacks

Hanson MMMBOP DESTROYER : When Sailor Hanson yelles this, the song Mmmbop starts playing as a beam of light surrounds the monster making its energy level to high making it go Boom .

Hanson Wheres the Love Chain Circle : This is attack she uses her heart shaped belt for. (( Think of Venus Love me chain and you have the attack )) only it has Wheres the love playing behinde it.

Sailor Capricorn attacks

Capricorn Earthquake : When Sailor Capricorn says " Capricorn Earthquake" the ground startes shaking underneath the enemys feet or Yoma and traps it in a hole

Capricorn Volcanic Eruption : When Megan says Volcanic a mountain which is actually a volcano rises from the earth behinde the Yoma or enemy . When Sailor Capricorn (Megan) says " Eruption " the Volcano explodes and the lava covers the Yoma haddening so that it can be destroyed

Capricorn Black Hole : (( This is how she ties in with Saturn alittle bit) When Capricorn says " Capricorn " a black ball apears in her hands , when she says " Black Hole " the ball starts growing . But this attack has its bad points as it sucks the Yoma or enemy in its takes megans life with it as well. If she uses it too long she will die.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:16 pm
((Hansonangel welcome to the RP, it's good to have another person 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:32 pm
Mishuri gave a small giggle then she spoke "Yes sir" she replied  

Mishuri

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:30 am
(( If you dont mind I am going to start her in America thats why I posted her first form ))

Megan was in her room and looked over at her pen " Hum another day another Yoma " she said " I am exhausted " and she laid her head on her pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:59 pm
((I don't mind))

The rest of the class showed up 5 minutes late, as was their custom, but Andy didn't worry about it, he wasn't too strict on times, if they were 15 minutes late they'd get in trouble though. "Good Afternoon class, if you haven't already met her, we have a new student today, Mishuri, please stand up and tell us about yourself"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:17 pm
((sure, just have fun))

Mishuri stood up and nevoursly went and stood in front of the class "As the teacher told you i am new and my name is Mishuri, my family never stays in one place long, we always move around, this town is the one place where my family has settled since i was born which is good because i have been able to make some friends" Mishuri smiled then went back and sat at her desk ready to work.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff