Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison looked at him. "It is..." She shrugged, referring to what he'd said to her.. "Just another reason for me to call myself 'Poison' I guess." She looked at Alice. "'Crow Lady?' Angel?" She laughed. "Guess it's true angels really can't be mean. That was a very poor insult. And for the record. We aren't on a date. We're having a conversation which you interrupted."

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image
"Yea yea."
She was not listening
"i DO not under stand this map at all!!"
She burned the map to crisp and sighed
"Lets see......Walking will be 1 hour and doing nothing will do nothing and or I can calla friend!!"
Alice looked for her phone
"i left my phone at home......."
She looked around her to see if she can control something
"Shut up you old hag!"
Her eyes were glowing red she lied about being An angel and a demi god she just made it up so they would stop calling her mortal  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled a bit. "Demi God? You're just the spawn of real Gods like myself... I have a job. You do not." He said, taking out his black book.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison looked at the girl and rolled her eyes. She, unlike her sister, had a low tolerance for anything except animals, and was not a people person. "How about you call your parents and they give you a lift? Angels are so useless." She hissed out what she said and looked away.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Living in the laps of luxury, too afraid to get their hands dirty." He said, referring to angels. "Look, I'm sure you're a nice kid, but... I'm the Grim Reaper, you're an angel... Kinda destined to hate eachother, yeah?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
That was a lie wow........they believed me
She looekd at Seishi
"Hm....I do not care!"
She sighed
"i am not an STUPID ANGEL I AM A FULL DEMON!!"
s**t i told them my Race!!!
"And my phone is at home which i forgot!!"
She said looking at the girl then the boy
"Nice girl do you even know me i can not remember a thing
all my memories up til 15 are gone i do not have them and i lost my parents okay?'
She looekd at them  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:43 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi heard her thoughts. "Oh, so you are mortal. In that case, I will show you the way out..." He said, snapping his fingers. A black vortex opened up under Alice's feet. "That should dump you out in the local cafe." He said, waving goodbye to her. "Have a nice day."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 pm
Poison Shi

Poison kept her thoughts to herself, due to the fact that they were mainly various curses she could put on the girl or had a large amount of swearing. She growled lightly and looked at the ground. "Nice girl? I should rip your tongue out for calling me that."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
"i am a demon you stupid boy and can i go some where else then the cafe like my dorm?"
She looked at him because she wants to get home as fast as she can
"And That girl is pretty!"
She smiled and walked in the portal  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm
Poison Shi

Poison growled lightly. "Too bad I don't have my sister's patience." She rolled her eyes and looked at him.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"I'm glad you don't. More patience is less wit. And I find your sharp tongue very... Amusing? I don't know what the Earthly word for it is." He said, blowing up another rock out of sheer boredom.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed lightly. "Yes. But it often gets me into trouble." She shook her head. "Problems with authority."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi laughed a bit as well. "Anyone who tries to mess with you can get a one way ticket to Hell, courtesy of yours truly." He said, flipping through his black book of souls. "Seriously, though, I can do that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "Cool. Though I think I can manage on my own." She smiled. "I mean... aside from like... big wrestler dudes... then I may need some help..."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Wrestlers...? Oh, idiot mortals who fight for money. You know those are fake, right?" He asked, finally landing on a page in his book. "Ah, there you are." He said, holding up the book to her. "So, let's hear it, then. Why you're in that human body."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff