Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse was lying on the green grass, looking up to the night sky when he heard all the swearing. Followed by the scream, “What the hell is happening so help me God if it’s Alice I’m going to stay myself on fire.” He said looking to where the noise came from.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias collapsed to his knees and removed his sunglasses, throwing them to the ground. His breathing was still labored, as he calmed down again.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse was walking over to him with his brow raised,” Yo, dude are you okay? You need to go to the infirmary or something?” He asks as he gets closed to the guy on the ground that seemed to be in a lot of pain.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias stood sharply and turned around. "I thought I was alone here..." he said with a sigh. "I mean, I'm fine. Sorry if I disturbed you."

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse looked at him oddly, it was clear that there was something bother the man but he wasn’t one to pry.” Na it’s cool I’m just glad you not someone else.” He said as he rubs the back of his head.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias sighed. "That's good, I guess." he chuckled. "I'm just having a -really- bad day..." He sighed.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse grins when he chuckles at him. ” Believe me…it is.” He said dead serious to him before leaning against tree.” Seem like a lot of people are having one of those day’s today”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias nodded. "I'm Tobias by the way." He said as he moved toward the boy. "Tobias Halliwell." He extended his hand.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse grins taking his hand in to a firm hand shake,” Summers, Jesse Summer. Nice to meet some other guys around here so far the only friends I’ve made are girls oddly enough.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias laughed. "I seem to be having the opposite effect." he said. "I've only met one girl and your the second male I've run into, and you're definitely better than the first a*****e." He grinned and folded his arms across his chest.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse laughs ,” Well soon you can add two more girls cause I got twins sisters.”He laughs even more that’s great to know I’m not an a*****e.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias's face changed to sadness when Jesse mentioned his siblings. He thought of his brother Saul whom he hasn't seen in over a year, since he ran away from home after he was turned...

He shook his personal thoughts aside and asked about Jesse's sisters. "Are you the older, middle, or younger sibling?" he asked.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse notices his expression but leaves it alone. It was none of his business. ” I’m older than them by a year and a few months.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias tensed again. Older sibling... he thought. ...Just like me... He groaned and rubbed his forehead. He needed to change the subject or something...

"That's nice." he replied. "Hope I meet them soon." He looked around.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers