Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
about event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
maybe
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 am
I agree with you.
And it used to not be that way. Yes, gold was a bit harder to make back a few years ago ....................... BUT the items were not as expensive either. An item that is 1million now was maybe 200-300k back then. While the goal was still something to work towards, it was at least more attainable without having to sacrifice half of your storage/inventory.

The Cash Shop explosion ruined Gaia's economy. Separated the rich from the poor.

- - -
Rinioa - - -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm
Yup. Well, they always said they wanted gaia's economy to work like the real world. I guess they succeeded. xp  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 am
Congrats to all of gaia's rich, self-centerned, ego-tripped, cold-hearted, greedy, idiots !!!

You all got what you wanted!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 pm
sweatdrop Yep. :/

- - -
Rinioa - - -

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 am
Sorry, I go a little overboard when irratated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:35 pm
I finished with Sam! surprised 2 down, impossible to go. xd

EDIT: I finished with Diedrich too. He was pretty easy actually. But I simply cannot figure out how to win with Louie! Bloody vampire! scream Any tips?

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:09 am
Oh! Congratulations!!!!
I wish I could help you, but I only played once and lost. lmao.

- - -
Rinioa - - -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 am
And I haven't played at all !!!
LOL  

Corruptor of Worlds

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 pm
I finally did it with Louie!! surprised The key is to spend all your initial loot on bullets and food and be really good at the hunting game. Don't waste bullets, and remember the best choices for the options with definite outcomes. Basically, practice a lot first. I can give tips for anyone who wants to finish the game at least once with any of the guides except Carl. I haven't attempted that one yet. sweatdrop He scares me. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 am
I think carl scares everyone...

And is probably the stupidest character on the entirety of gaia ^^;  

Corruptor of Worlds

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am
3nodding
Not even a character really. He has no history or backstory, no personality other than his random outbursts. He's a non-character. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:36 pm
I agree. emo
Carl is pointless, and very stupid.

That's awesome that you have been able to get through all of those, Purple. 4laugh whee Congratulations!!!! I guess I do not have the motivation to try again. ( >_< ) Haha.

- - -
Rinioa - - -

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:12 am
They should replace carl with someone else.

Personnally I didn't like how they abandoned Flynn up in space like that (in the comics archive) when the new characters took over the cash shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:43 am
I just think it's a fun little game. whee I don't usually enjoy the events so much.

I liked Flynn. Even though she didn't have much of a character really, I always felt like there was more to her story. The admins abandoned her because there'd been a lot of complaints from people about the Birthday Announcement PMs from her. But what they didn't understand was that people weren't complaining about her; they were complaining about the PMs themselves! So now we still have the annoying PMs, only with different announcers. It's so dumb. I hope they bring her back in a different capacity.

I also hope they do something with Meredith again sometime. I really liked her, but we haven't seen her since that ridiculous superhero item. xp

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:04 am
Gah, I totally agree!!! There was not enough interaction with Flynn!! I think they could have developed her storyline quite well, and merged her into the other characters lives without flaw. But, these new "sparkling space gods" or whatever are just about as stupid as Carl. (In my opinion.)

I know that they are currently working on a new banking system, perhaps once that has completed there will be more Meredith!? heart ....I actually like the reporter lady, her name just slipped my mind though.

- - -
Rinioa - - -

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas