Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:19 am
Jade saw this and sighed he walked to Akira "Here, give it to me, I'll go see if I can find it's owner" he said softly to her hoping she would let him take it to Huntress  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 am
Akira blinked she wasnt used to getting the cold shoulder know did she know how it felt so she decided to deal with it the FUN way. The lioness snatched the art book away from her "Can i see? oooh cool,ya know i can draw too! here here check this out". She took the pencil from the girls hand and drew a quick sketch of a round mini monster and handed it back to her "Theres a billion of these where i live of course they all look diffrent but thanks anyway for the fun time we just had"! she handed her the book back along with the pencil and dashed off straight past Jade looking for the girl with the missing pendant.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 am
Huntress walked back to gym class she was wiping her tears away hoping no one will see the tears  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 am
Mila closed her sketchbook a little unsettled by the energy that Akira must have. Placing it back in her bag, she decided to follow just to see that the problem got resolved.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 am
Ying sees Huntress now and walks over "hey whats up...if it's about the pendent i told the person who found it it was you...well....i hope it was...if now i'm sorry for your umm...whatever the problem is"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 am
HE sighed as he scratched his head "I never know what to do to deal with her" he said softly moving his hair back as he leaned against the wall, he didn't like gym too much, he was always tired, so he just sat sighing  

Metal criminal minds

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 am
After abut 5 minutes Akira returned to the gym "There is still no,Hey look another girl"!! she sprinted over to Huntress "H-hey foxy lady is this yours"?? she showed the girl the pendant "Please tell me its yours i looked for a whole 10 minutes and still no trace of the person"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 am
"I'm tired of my life..." she said softly "I'm tired of others having sympathy for me" she was listing to her song She walked to the other side of the gym Huntress looked up she nodded and grabbed the pendent "Thanks" she said softly giving her a hug  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 am
Mila found an unoccupied wall and sat. Hopefully the teacher would remain absent and she wouldn't have to do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am
Ying was going to follow Huntress but decided against it for now.  

YingBlanc

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am
Jade just closed his eyes as he leaned on the wall, he yawned for a moment and tried getting some sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:31 am
Akira blinked in confusion,she never really had been hugged so she didnt know what to do "Um...your welcome"? she giggled. The lioness then backed up a bit "Well nice to meet you Foxy lady my name is Akira and you are.."? she tilted her head to the side waiting for an answer.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 am
Huntress put on her pendent and she layed down near the mats at the back of the gym she closed her lime green eyes "Huntress is the name" she said while her eyes were closed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am
Mila heard Huntress and Akira introduce themselves to each other and made a mental note of their names: Hunter is the fox with the pendant, Akira is the lioness with an overabundance of energy.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 am
Huntress closed her eyes and went to sleep listing to her music she hasnt when to sleep in 3 days  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff