Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
who thinks call of duty black ops will be good ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Like_Videogames10

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:57 pm
black ops is gonna b the best games hand down  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm
AdvanceEX
silent nightwish
iGotTurtles
silent nightwish
well...I'm gooing to put a question, then answer myself, yes or no if i think i would like that

are they going to bring back the zombies? no...

are they going to make a bunch of fake weapons like mw2? no...

if the multiplayer is good? yes!

if they have a story mode that makes sense? yes!

if there are asshats online? that's a given...

All the weapons in MW2 exist. There just not out in the field of combat most of them.

not precisely...

the vector has the wrong name since it was copyrighted, the tar-21 doesn't exist, the f2000 either, one of my friends knows all of them, it's a good, amount of weapons in that game that don't exist...

The vector is right its just called the TDI Vector in real life, Tar-21 exists it's used as an Israeli assault rifle look it up yourself. The F2000 is aka FN2000 designed by Fabrique Nationale also the makers of the P90. What really seems fake to me is the Intervention, never seen it never heard of it also heartbeat sensors are fake as well.

The only things in MW2 that don't exist are heartbeat sensor, sentry gun, the crosshair in the ACOG, and the semtex grenade. Semtex exists, but it cannot be formed into a sticky grenade. ACOG crosshairs are usually an arrow, there are models with a cross, but not as shown here.

The F2000 is definitely real. And it's called the F2000, not the FN2000.
The TAR21 is also real. It was developed in Israel as a solution to have a compact weapon for urban fighting as well as a weapon with a long barrel for accuracy.

Another thing I noticed, the Mini-Uzi has an open-bolt firing system, meaning the bolt does not snap closed after you c**k the weapon. The UMP also does not have enough recoil for a .45 caliber SMG.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm
F**KING AWESOME TO THE MAX POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 pm
AdvanceEX
ThatDamnedBadger
AdvanceEX
silent nightwish
iGotTurtles
silent nightwish
well...I'm gooing to put a question, then answer myself, yes or no if i think i would like that

All the weapons in MW2 exist. There just not out in the field of combat most of them.

not precisely...

the vector has the wrong name since it was copyrighted, the tar-21 doesn't exist, the f2000 either, one of my friends knows all of them, it's a good, amount of weapons in that game that don't exist...

The vector is right its just called the TDI Vector in real life, Tar-21 exists it's used as an Israeli assault rifle look it up yourself. The F2000 is aka FN2000 designed by Fabrique Nationale also the makers of the P90. What really seems fake to me is the Intervention, never seen it never heard of it also heartbeat sensors are fake as well.
the intervention is real. it was on the history channel once on something that showed weapons and one of them was the Intervention, also known as The Cheytech Intervention

Okay then that confirmed my doubt but Heartbeat sensors are fake though right?
yes  

BadgersRule89

Adorable Adore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 pm
Exotic Player IV
GetYourAsianTurtleOn
I heard that boosting will no longer be an issue. Which is damn good. I believe NextGenTactics did a review on that. If there would be cheating in anyway you might get permantley banned from Black Ops so all you boosters out there bye bye mrgreen

yea i heard

I am really annoyed cuz everytime I get a voice msg saying M2AF AND RECENTPLAYERs IM DOING A HOSTING BLAH BLAH ABOUT FUKING TIME! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 am
Yup, already pre-ordered my hardened edition.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

iigimpi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm
AdvanceEX
silent nightwish
iGotTurtles
silent nightwish

not precisely...

the intervention is a real sniper rifle but, its full name is the Cheytac Intervention
Lol wikipedia <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 am
how bout we see till the game comes out  

Dylmoo Kurosaki

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:51 am
iiToMySTiiCAL
Exotic Player IV
GetYourAsianTurtleOn
I heard that boosting will no longer be an issue. Which is damn good. I believe NextGenTactics did a review on that. If there would be cheating in anyway you might get permantley banned from Black Ops so all you boosters out there bye bye mrgreen

yea i heard

I am really annoyed cuz everytime I get a voice msg saying M2AF AND RECENTPLAYERs IM DOING A HOSTING BLAH BLAH ABOUT FUKING TIME! 4laugh

hahahahahahahahaha bye bye you like cheating f@@@ers finally a game no one can cheat on  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 am
I just saw a trailler for a multiplayer match call wager and it's like where you could bet the points that you earn and who comes out first in the match wins it all.

LOOKS FREAKING WICKED  

Brother Dave

O.G. Noob

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 am
i think this game will be good  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 am
Kittymeeow
Yup, already pre-ordered my hardened edition.

inside joke with my friends, poking fun at Arby and the Cheif, "c**k of Duty: Black Cocks Hardened Edition" rofl  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 am
I got it pre~ordered also for same day release.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm
Black Ops is gonna be just like MW2...but better.
Awesome storyline...
Co-op zombie killing spree...
Endless multiplayer fun...
If you think Black Ops is no good YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THIS GUILD.  

SnowDude25

Beloved Genius

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Non-MW2 Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers