Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Belladonna's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 pm
The Sound of Silence

Quote:
Though it had been quite a while since the witch had encountered her Cat God friend, Jackb is still extremely warm and welcoming to Belladonna when she stumbles upon him in a school hallway. They chat about their lives, both of which have gone a little worse than expected, but come out of it happy and ready to pick back up on being good friends. Jackb will always be Belladonna's BBCGBFF! (Big Brother Cat God Best Friend Forever, duh!)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

[1 v 1] This Is Crazy & I Just Met You...

Quote:

As her last fight went rather dismally, Belladonna decided it would be best to try again, this time with someone closer to her own level and with a battle technique she knew. What better way to find a partner then to grab them from a hallway and force them into battle!?
Alexander the Zombie (bro-friend of Mort!) was kind enough to oblige the witch in her strange want, and gave her a rather good fight. Despite the witch's odd insensitivity about Alexander being a zombie (really, how did she mess that up?!), they still had a good go.
Bonus: Belladonna won!

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 pm
Texts with Mort IV, or
Bat Dung, I'm Never At The School When Something Bad Happens

It was one thing to be wrenched from one's school for lack of attendance, bad grades or even for the sundry of reasons that put the blame on either the student or the school.
It was another thing entirely to be wrenched from one's school due to a family vacation.
And that was much more pleasing to Belladonna, in all manner of speaking.

Thankfully, her most recent school related absence was due to the latter, more specifically, a trip to the beach. At first, the witch had been overjoyed at the prospect of visiting the beach. It was a break from school (not that'd she been overexerting herself by any means), an opportunity to visit with Hemlock, a chance to bask in the dim sunlight and feel the chilly, black waters against her skin.
But it was only a matter of time (short matter, mind you) before the witch realized just what she was missing with this excursion.
Namely, more time with her still somewhat new boilfriend Mort.
And since Prom had become so muddled that the couple had fled before they had really taken in everything and though not on metaphorically shaky ground, their relationship was thusly shaken. Not in any negative manner, of course. Just enough that Belladonna wanted to make sure the boil understood her continued affection for him and therefore felt rather melodramatic about this whole vacation thing.
She promised phone calls, texts and pictures, but with her skellyphone service as it was, she only gave a few short phone calls in the evenings. It certainly wasn't what she wanted, but it would have to do for the short week she was gone.

As it were, things started to heat up back at Amityville just as Belladonna left the campus.
Of course she wasn't aware of any of that. Belladonna only knew sand, black waters and making sure to apply sunscreen to all exposed areas of her body. Which were more abundant than she particularly wanted. It was Hemlock's fault she was stuck in an itty-bitty bikini that had her nearly popping. Hemlock thought it would be fun! Just like Hemlock thought it would be fun to snap a surprise picture the witch had just enough time to smile for.
Belladonna also thought it would be fun to send the picture to Mort.

Ol-j-man

Text to Mort
I miss you! The beach isn't the same without you! Plus there's no one cute to ogle over my swimsuit. wink
User Image

Happy that she now had cell service enough to send a text, the witch reclined under the family umbrella with a book. Her Mother was enjoying the fine drinks their hotel provided, Delphinium was reluctantly sharing the umbrella with her youngest sister (and glaring daggers at anyone who got too close) while Hemlock and Papa were having a fun swimming contest in the nearby ocean.
Ah, it was bliss.
Until Belladonna received not a reply, but a text all its own from her precious zombie.
With a shriek the witch bounced forward in her chair with a move that had her book flying dramatically away. Her shoulders hunched as she frantically tapped out a message.

Text to Mort

WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON, WERE THEY KIDNAPPED? PLEASE BE SAFE OH HECATE YOU BETTER BE THERE WHEN I GET BACK OR ELSE I WON'T SEND YOU ANY MORE BIKINI PHOTOS!!!

That wasn't a very good threat.
It also didn't help that Delphinium was now all eyes and ears as she stared at her sister expectantly.
"What'd you scream for?" Was all she asked, while Belladonna clutched the phone to her chest.
She always missed the heroic missions...

There was no immediate reply, which only furthered the witch's already suddenly frazzled nerves, but she could only clutch her phone and stare out at the black waters before her.
"Hey, Tits McGee. What's the deal? Why do you look like someone stole one of your stupid Treats?" Delphinium asked from across the little space that separated them. Belladonna jumped in her beach chair a little, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed. Her eyes darted down to her chest, the only reason for such an affectionate nickname but quickly refocused on her sister.
"Um! Well... You know my boyfriend, Mort?"
Delphinium rolled her eyes and mumbled a low "Yeah, the zombie."
The Divines had not taken Belladonna's news as poorly as she expected (honestly she thought they would have shouted and demanded they break up), but they had expressed a level of disappointment in her choice. Before, she had chosen a demon they had approved of whole-heartedly and they had never even known about The Wisp Boil.

In any regard, Belladonna nodded softly and soldiered on.
"Yeah, well, um... He's still at school... And apparently some students were kidnapped I suppose, I don't really know all the details, but um... He just texted me and told me they were going on a rescue mission. I do so hope he's alright..." The witch paused and dropped her eyes to the sand. In all the stories he told her, he had tried to be a hero. Maybe not intentionally, but his actions had always been dramatic and he definitely was one to fight. And this worried Belladonna immensely.
What if he tried to save someone and got hurt? Bad?
What if something worse happened?

With quick, clacking fingers the witch shot off another text.

Ol-j-man

Text to Mort
Be safe! You have to come back to me! Or me to you, since I'm away but still! Please be careful. Text me when you can, but mostly be careful! I really care about you.

"Calm down, he'll be fine." Delphinium finally issued with a flop back into her chair and with a lazy wave of her hand. "Amityville is crazy, but the students always survive."
The youngest sister brought her eyes up to the oldest sister and stared for a moment. In a low, somber voice she replied, "No they don't."

For a long moment, Delphinium only stared at the ocean, but she finally tore her gaze from those choppy black waters to Belladonna. Wherein she stared a bit longer. After a few more moments of heavy silence, the older witch blinked her eyes, a few shades of pink darker than the witch before her, and finally, finally opened her mouth.
"Now you know Amityville's deep, dark secret. Don't you feel special?" Said with a chill, Delphinium only pursed her lips and quirked an eyebrow in a face that can only be described as "triumphantly bitchy", before she turned back toward the water. Lazily, as though the information she was currently sharing with her sister were mere gossip, she stretched out her legs so that they basked in the small sunlight.
"It only took you until Year Two. I'm so impressed."

While Delphinium only exuded an air of nonchalance, Belladonna, on the other hand, was absolutely shocked.
Her mouth hung open in a slack-jawed manner and her eyes blinked rapidly. The grip on her phone loosened until it fell from her fingers and clattered to the sand, but she had totally forgotten about it.
"You knew? You knew and you still sent me to school?"
It was impossible. Who could be so cruel?
Well, Delphinium, obviously.
"Oh, calm your tits. Its not that big of a secret, you big baby. Everyone knows a student or two dies. All schools have death. Just because you came back doesn't mean everyone does. Its a fact of life." Her face swiveled back around, her ponytail bounced around her face as she narrowed her eyes at Belladonna. "So stop acting like you're the only one."

Strangely, instead of the usual cowardice or fear that usually coursed through the younger witch, something very different flooded her veins.
Something she could use: Anger.
"I might have been lucky, yes, but that doesn't mean that this is not a matter to be discussed! I will not stop trying to fix whatever it is that is currently wrong with Amity! Whatever things that have happened in your life to make you so upset has nothing to do with me."
Wait, no, that wasn't her point. Back to the point Belladonna! Make this speech count!
"And not everyone will be so lucky as me! Right now my boyfriend is in danger and I am not there to help. So please, excuse me if I'm a little angry. I certainly wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, Miss Medium Sized Boobs!" Errr, ok she'd have to work on the name calling.
But Belladonna only furrowed her eyebrows and snatched up her phone from the sand. A few quick swipes brushed away the little bits of stuck on sand to it and she stared at the screen and willed Mort to reply to her.

Of course, a reply never came and the seconds stretched out into minutes. Though she didn't move her eyes from the phone, Belladonna could see that Delphinium had stirred in her chair and after another moment of movement in her periphery, the younger witch looked up.
"Awww, boyfriend suddenly not replying?" Delphinium asked in a falsely sweet voice. She 'tut-tut'd, before she winked at the girl. "Maybe you'll get lucky and this one will die. You've driven the other two either insane or away, so its about time one of them dies."
That was it. That was all it took.
With a shriek Belladonna was up out of her chair and had cleared the few steps that separated the sisters. In a flash her hand was out and with a crack her palm met Delphinium's cheek.
"You snot nosed little b***h!" Delphinium hissed, one hand pressed to her suddenly vibrantly red cheek as she clattered angrily from her chair.
"If you ever say anything like that ever again, I'll do more than slap you." Belladonna told her, her voice low and deep and altogether deadly serious. Though they both stood, Belladonna the shorter of the two, she still held the powerful stance. One finger was pointed at her sister, her eyebrows drawn so fiercely over her eyes that a shadow formed across her face. "I'll hex you faster than you can say 'widdershins', and you know I'm powerful enough that it'll stick. You'll be as plain and ugly as your soul."
Dark pink eyes met lighter ones, but the darker ones faltered, they believed Belladonna. The younger witch held her stance and just as the shadow looked like it made fade, it darkened and Belladonna added one last thing.
"This one is special. Mortimer is a fighter, and a damn good one. He's different than the others. And whatever wrong that's going on, he's going to fix it. Mortimer is special."

And just like that, the atmosphere had broken. Belladonna had lowered the finger she had pointed at her eldest sister, she had turned and headed toward the water. From the waves Hemlock whooped and hollered, cheering for the youngest sister who finally stood up for herself. Both she and their father had watched the exchange, but only a neutral look graced Papa's face. As Belladonna advanced into the waters, that shadow wholly gone, she beamed at her sister and father. They welcomed her into the water with splashes and laughter, but made no move to return to the shore, whether to leave her or check on Delphinium.
The skellyphone lay in Belladonna's chair, silent as the grave and untouched. Delphinium dare not touch it as she sulked in her chair, and the youngest witch knew that things had gone wrong. If he had been able to, Mort would have replied to her eons ago.
It hurt, a little, to know that the missions were a bit more important than a small text message, but it was something Belladonna would most likely grow used to. Or, perhaps if she were lucky enough to retain this bravery, one day she'd be with him on the mission. Maybe one day she could stand with him, their hands locked together as they fought those jackdamned Hunters and saved their friends, their school, their home.
Perhaps, one day.

But not today. Today was the beach, carefree laughing and warm sand.
It was selfish, it was silly, but it was what Belladonna did. Though she worried about him for the rest of the trip and quietly laid in her bed that night and prayed he was safe, for the rest of the day she didn't send him another text. She instead played with her sister and father and teased her mother when she drank too much and even offered to heal the small bruise on Delphinium's face. Naturally, she refused the offer, but it certainly didn't stop Belladonna from smiling as though absolutely nothing was wrong.

~Fin~

((Sorry for the additional tag. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 am
[FIELD TRIP] DETH Welcomes You

Quote:

FIRST. HUMAN. WORLD. TRIP.
It was pretty ok.
Belladonna met lots of humans (mostly angry ones) and hugged 5 of them! She even got the body of a really tall boy. That part was kind of weird...
She did get to return with a photostrip of her and Mort as Byron and Mary, some chocolates that were pretty ok and a cute little plushie of a black cat that looks just like Binx!
So maybe the Human World isn't the best place ever, its still kind of fun... Maybe one day she can go back!

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 pm

[PRP] Gone Are The Halycon Days

Quote:

After her return from the beach, Belladonna and Mort have a wonderfully sweet reunion that is totally and completely undermined by the news that Mort is now essentially a soldier for the Lost Clans. Belladonna is immensely dismayed, but somehow they make it through the initial negativity and instead manage to focus on the positive. This new development has put a bump in the road, but there is hope that they will survive. In any event, Mort at least has something that will shine brightly just for him.
Warning: This RP contains lots of feels and is covered in a liberal dosing of angst. You might as well just get on this ship. Cause its goin' places.

+2 for being over 10k
THEY HAVE A LOT OF FEELS, OK? They talk a lot. :T

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:10 pm

[CLASS] The Classification and Utilization of FEAR

Quote:
What better way to learn than to take a class? Taught by a new teacher who Belladonna just can't shake the feeling of familiarity from, the class started out pretty ok and quickly devolved into... Chaos. Good thing there will certainly be more! Also, she may or may not have made friends with a mermaid! Yay!

Homework still pending.

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 pm

[1 v 1] I Want To Tear Out All Your Tenderness

Quote:
What begins as the most innocuous of fights between witch and zombie quickly turns into an all out brawl-fest with shouting, hurt feelings and a lot of electricity. Both Belladonna and Mort lose their cool, but somehow manage to regain it before they cause the other permanent damage. And while feelings are still raw, while the hurt will always remain, it isn't the hurt they begin with. It is instead a worry of future hurt, though their bruises, scrapes, burns and giant stab wounds do smart a bit. They finally leave the exchange supporting the other, their relationship stronger and more prepared to face the world, and variety of challenges, ahead of them. Together.
Acquired Mort's pin!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 am

[Open RP] Moon Healing Escalation! (First Aid)

Quote:

So maybe there aren't any moons or escalations in the First Aid class Belladonna took. She did heal some dummies and learn Beginner's First Aid! Yes! Now she can heal broken bones or at least put bandages on the wounded. Got a paper cut? Sprained ankle? Hypothermia? Minor cut, scrape or bruise? Moooon Heallliiinnnggg Escaalation!!

Double Points Week Also! Score!

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:48 am

Through the Looking Glass

Quote:

Due to his current position as an Initiate, Mort is prone to... Bouts of... Everything bad. And of course, being the helpful ghoulfriend that she is, Belladonna so desperately wants to make things better. Apparently at the risk of her own physical well being. Her encounter with Mirror! Mort is heady and unfortunate to say the least, but like with most situations with Mort, Belladonna is too stubborn to let him wallow in guilt, self-pity or doubt and they somehow manage to make everything shiny again.
Also. Second Base. Yes. Shame on our student smut.

Double Points Week, Over 10k= Double Exp!
They have so many feels. You don't even know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Today I Learned About Friendship...

Humans Are Friends, Not Food...Maybe

Quote:
The Horsemen sure are weird... Kind of pompous too, but well... They have pretty fans.
Incomplete

The Reaping of Sirens

Quote:
Cutest little mermaid EVER!
Incomplete

Pink and Black Aprons

Quote:
So you're saying that Lizzy DOESN'T hate Belladonna? WHEW.
Incomplete

[PRP] Cupcakes and Catching Up

Quote:
RAWR!! heart
Incomplete

The Battleground

Quote:
And Amphi's boyfriend is pretty cute too, I guess. >///> B-baka. Roch DOES have the most glorious facial piercings that for whatever reason are totally adorable to Belladonna. Go figure.
Completed.

What Separates Us

Quote:
CHUPPIIIIII emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Incomplete

In The Hour of Our Death

Quote:

Ren needs help too, and Belladonna does what she can to offer some.

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

[FIELD TRIP] Valentines Candy Quest 2.0

Quote:
The land of hearts and candy and twoo luv awaits! But more than all that... DESU-CHAN! emotion_kirakira
Incomplete

BOTB Booth
BOTB Stadium

Quote:

WHOOOOOO THE ROCKING DEAD WHOOOOO
Belladonna exemplifies her cheerleader tendencies for Mort, Alexander and Amrita as they compete in the Battle of the Band event. Its quite a lot of fun, she does a lot of screaming, plays some games and makes friends with the nicest Horseman she's ever met! *o*// Also she chats with Hel a little too! And meets some nice vampires! But mostly she cheered for The Rocking Dead and is pleased with their amazing show!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Mort, You Make My Heart Go DokiDoki... When You're Not Trying To Break It! :T

Two Hearts Rusting Together

Quote:
Fresh from an Initiates activity, Mort is caught with more than just blood on his hands. When Belladonna pushes, he gets angry, she gets angrier and they both have a good ol' sort-of shouting match. It ends with hurt feelings so raw that Belladonna leaves and Mort doesn't chase her for over a week.

Counting Up My Demons

Quote:
A week is a really long time to leave your ghoulfriend alone. SHE THINKS YOU HATE HER.
Thankfully things are smoothed over rather quickly, what with forest make-outs and biting. For once, the couple manage to have a semi-normal evening and find that though things are often times tumultuous, they are always getting better.
+4 for being over 30k. THEY HAVE SO MANY FEELS.

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 pm
[PRP] Unwanted Guests

Quote:

{{Disclaimer}} OK LIKE I have no clue where this is actually supposed to go canonically. So maybe it happens during the day between Fright Night or something whatever. Its still too cute to toss out so THERE. }}

There is almost no time in which to relax from Fright Night as Belladonna is woken early the next morning by Mort banging on her door in attempts to get away from the cute fire wolf pup he received from Thackery. Zombies + Fire pets= NOPE. After, more or less, fixing things, the couple have lunch with Ramona, who provides more glares and disdain for the witch. Even though Belladonna gets an interesting insight into the mother-son relationship, she also has to relay to Mort her fears over some happenings at Fright Night. Eventually they smooth things out, leaving the couple with fuzzy feelings as well as a burning need to confess something very important.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Come Morning Light, You And I Will Be Safe And Sound:
Something's Wrong with the Haunted House...

{ORP} Cleaning Up Afterwards

[PRP]Scoping The Grounds -w/ Mort and Alexander

{GM ORP/ Dungeon Finder} The Fog Thickens...

[PVP Dungeon Group] Group 5 -w/ Alexander, Clyde, Before, Madison, Billy and Eisheth

[HH 2 vs 1] Come Away To The Slaughter -w/ Alexander and Mob Monster Mort/ Mort

[Momentary Visit to The Tent]

[PRP] Have It Out -w/ Mort and eventually Mob Monster Mort & Mob Monster Belladonna

[PRP] Lost In The Fog -w/ Alexander, Maggie, Chryses and Mob Boss Mort

I Keep Having These Weird Thoughts... Like, Is Any Of This For Real? ...Or Not?:
Inside The Inverted Haunted House

[PRP] You Were In The Darkness Too

[Finale ORP] Go Back To Sleep

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Alone In The Darkness

[SOLO] Fell & No one Caught Her

Quote:

After such horrid loss... Where else is a lost little witchling to go?
Complete

[ORP] Some Semblence of Normalcy

Quote:

Let's have a chat, shall we?
With Red, Xiu and Hel...
Incomplete

Black, White & Red All Over

Quote:

You want to do this the hard way? FINE. We'll do this the hard way!
w/Danny
Incomplete

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas