Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[炎☁] Thunder's Plain (Squad Blaze Training Grounds) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 pm
(( Also could you make this a sticky..this would be an awesome area to train XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic
((>.> the chidori was from the clone dude......... nvm))

((It really doesn't matter.. You both were still under the genjutsu and believe me I would know there were two of you..Neo Byakugan's effects are ignored I guess....Seriously you cant hide obvious things from a Neo Byakugan..which is the reason why Im pissed that was your grand master plan. Also just in case you did try to pull that..I did put in my post my flame tendrills killed the clone

Anyway be truthful you wouldn't have won this battle because of that gejutsu until it was broken.))

((well before kashensu came i had a way out, but honestly you'd have said it was god modding, i'd have been out a while ago but you would have been mad at the cheap move))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 pm
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic
((>.> the chidori was from the clone dude......... nvm))

((It really doesn't matter.. You both were still under the genjutsu and believe me I would know there were two of you..Neo Byakugan's effects are ignored I guess....Seriously you cant hide obvious things from a Neo Byakugan..which is the reason why Im pissed that was your grand master plan. Also just in case you did try to pull that..I did put in my post my flame tendrills killed the clone

Anyway be truthful you wouldn't have won this battle because of that gejutsu until it was broken.))

((well before kashensu came i had a way out, but honestly you'd have said it was god modding, i'd have been out a while ago but you would have been mad at the cheap move))

((It would have been..the only way you could have escaped is with me knowing you did because of my Neo (For once I didn't have scent of hearing in my favor because I didn't have Akuma hiraise active XD) but if you mean out of the jutsu..no there would be NO way you could unless he came..

Anyway just make this thread sticky..This'll be My training grounds mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan walked into the area slowly, his eyes locked on the clouds above, their coloring was baffling..it seemed that during the plain day, a sunsetting storm had strolled through and now it seemed that the power of the storm was taking over. Ryugan then turned around and began to wait for Vesta. He had his arms folded, his head tilted upward and hair layed back to his back.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta was 15 ft. away from Ryugan. "First time im seeing this place..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:50 pm

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan smiled, still gazing up at the skies. His eyes twinkled as the skies in his eyes were art..and even more baffling the scene of this area never changed..it remained liked this through night and day..it is truly a wonder of the cloud village. He turned to Vesta, a mild smirk spread across his lips as his left brow raised. " Yeah I know..this is an area where I had my first challenge in a while..though disappointingly not as challenging as expected...and the ending was even more disappointing..because of the very skies and the mood this area creates...I decided to make it my training grounds...Beautiful isn't it??" Ryugan said as his smile grew wider, in to a mild grin. The winds were known to pass through this prairie, and as they did, they lifted both Ryugan's and Vesta's hair, making it blow carefree like in the wind.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

"Very.... Whats' the word ? Yes unique it is..." A little smile showed on her face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:03 pm

User Image

Ryugan let out a short sigh and began to focus on Vesta. Thunder roared in the background as Ryugan's hair eased upward and danced in the cool prairie breeze. He unfolded his arms and let them fall to his sides slowly, his eyes looked directly into hers as he stated calmly " So..where do we start.." Ryugan's tone of voice was soothing yet empowering.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

"I dont know... Your the one teaching me..." Vesta crossed her arms as she tilted her head a bit to the side.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:10 pm

User Image

Ryugan sighed, Vesta just killed the mood he was trying to set but, whatever it really didn't matter to him. Ryugan's right hand rose up and eased toward the back of his neck where it dug into his long sliver hair, scratching at his scalp. " Uhhh what are you elements sweet heart..all I see you use is that borderline useless bloodline you have"

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

"You should already know from the spar but it Earth and fire." Vesta held in her anger as her bloodline raged inside her body. She breath out heavily keeping it in.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 pm

User Image

Ryugan simply smiled " Oh..you sucked so bad I forgot..sorry..you need alot of improvement..your remind me of this academy student" Ryugan said the last words as he placed his hand under his chin.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out