Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Panic! in your pants. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic!
  at the (f'in) disco.
View Results

Eighty-Eights

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:58 pm
P!ATD is the best thing in the world.
I Write Sins Not Tragedies is overplayed.
D :
Oh, how that hurts my heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:00 pm
theres a panic in my pants!

looks down pants  

my_delusion

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:51 pm
personally i don't think i'd like Panic!at the disco in my pants........
mrgreen
anyway i love them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:25 am
I used to like Panic! quite a bit until my friend would have me play The Most Fun A Girl Can Have ect... ect... freaking long name of a song.
She had an obsession with that song, so I heard it about 7 times a day. It got old fast.
I Write Sins Not Tragedies does make me do a little bouncing thing during the beginning, but its way too repetative.

The Grammir Fairy

Mixolydia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:37 am
Flame me if you must, but I must post something.

I could care less if a band was overplayed. I'm one of those people with the patience of a saint when it comes to music. To top it off, I'm Synesthetic, and when I listen to P! I see the most brilliant colours in perfect harmony with each other. And I'm not going to lie, I have no clue why you all say they sound like Fall Out Boy. They really don't. The only song that comes CLOSE is The Only Difference, which has a pleasing techno beat right in the middle. I listen to bands for the music, not the status. Sure, I didn't 'discover' them, but I'm not one of those stereotypical horny girls who luffs them for their 'hottness'....Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, if you're truly loyal to a band's music, you'll still listen to their songs. And if you don't like them, that's fine too, just give people the courtesy of not bashing their favourite band. That's all I ask. I'm sorry!!!

sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:38 am
Oh, and I've NEVER seen a single episode of TRL. I won't lie, I don't even know what TRL stands for.  

Mixolydia

Drifting_Autumn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:31 am
NoSugarAdded
they remind me of fall out boy
i dont really like them that much

-GASP- I HATE Fall Out Boy with a burning, firey passion.

Don't compare Panic! to FOB!!!!

Panic! owns my soul..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:23 pm
emo
-haves no idea what on earth your talking about-

J00lian

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:12 pm
MinaTheRomanticNeko
Hate.

Fall Out Boy and Panic! sound exactly alike. And it's irritating. Let's just make all the scene bands sound exactly the same. Which they pretty much do. Then I can hate all scene bands. Sorry for pissing and moaning about your beloved band.

I agree with you..sorta. I agree that P!@tD and FOB do sound almost identical, but that's why I love them..both. It's great. Just great.
And not all scene bands sound the same. Only the best ones sound the same. They've found a good sound that works, get over it. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 pm

lawlz.

I used to EFFING LOVE p!atd... but I agree, they are really overplayed. I know all the words to pretty much all of the songs. And my friends get really irritated when i bust out the words, because I dont stop. Ever.

domokun

Zombie Quaker

Amabecy Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:51 am
I don't like Panic! at the Disco. I never have.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:21 pm
it is a awsome band, biggrin
and they look good.
heart  

fluffypinkpenxx

Redacted Account

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:00 pm
StabMyBack332
they are amazzing, and norm i would be all *rawr* damn trl stealing them away from the true fans. but if you think about it, should be a good glad they are making the money they deserve and this way they can make more music for my listening pleasure. Go PANIC!!
I was one of the first to ever hear their stuff, I downloaded some of their music before they even brought out the CD and I.W.S.N.T crying heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:50 pm
I love Panic! At the Disco they rock I want to see one of there shows  

Asian Hollywood

MaxstertheBard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:56 pm
Right, well... I was about to say that they were a good band, but I read some of these coments and I started thinking, 'What type of people listen to these guys now?' No, kidding.
But they're good. I don't like them as much as some of my friends do, but they'll deny they liked them as soon as the third album comes out anyways, so I'll probably stick with them...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games