Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Saddest Moments In Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SelenaValentine22

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 pm
I know this probably a retarded answer
*sighs*
The part was most sadness for me is when vincent when he was in the turks
and he found out that lucrica was going to be in love with hojo instead of him and he gets shot in the chest
i also thought the part when shaula died was sad
and when Vincent's father died  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 am
I found the part in FFX where Tidus finds out the truth about summoners in Home pretty sad, the whole everyone knew except him thing. Not the saddest, but sad.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

For Those Still Sleeping

Captain Shapeshifter

10,075 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 am
In 10-2 Where It Turns Out That Tidus Is Just A Dream, And Auron Is A Ghost After They Defeated Sin. That Sucked. Also, That Tidus's Dad Was Sin. That Was Nuts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 am
Zack's death is the only scene EVER, in any game/movie or any other sort of media, to made me cry. Right after he Pwns a whole army of shinra people too...And then the game gets taken over by cloud. That was the saddest part.....  

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 am
Well, after replaying FFIV, the death of Edge's parents was indeed sad. Imagine having your body mutated and experimented on and only to regain consciousness after attacking your son. Plus to save him, with the last of your sanity, you kill yourself.

Now what make's the scene more touching is that Edge trying to reach out to them before they disappear. And more so when they have their final exchange of dialogue before they're gone for good.

That entire scene depressed me for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am
When Sazh Katzroy's son turned into crystal after completing his Focus, right after Sazh is reunited with him. That was pretty sad.  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm
the ending of FFVIII, when the credits was rollin and that song was playing it made me all teary eyed seeing laguna standing over the gravestone of his wife. such a good way to end VIII  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 am
I've been playing FFIX over again and every three seconds Vivi makes me want to cry. He's the most depressing character in that game. Along with Eiko I suppose, but I think everyone in that game has a depressing background. Then again I'm a very emotional person so everything makes me sad. But I have to say when Zack's DMW was breaking during his last little battle in Crisis Core. I cried the entire time. ._. Also his letter to his parents makes me tear up.

Mona Riza

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

veryfluffypillows

Dangerous Lover

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:54 pm
Every depressing scene with Tidus in FFX. Or essentially when he faded away/ before in the lake when he kisses Yuna and knows that he would die.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 pm
i think the sad part in ffx (sad for a short time, then it becomes touching) was in the ending.

when tidus and yuna hug and tidus fades away. (i dont remember the ending very much, sorry)  

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

araven77

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 am
When Aerith died in FF7 my heart skipped a few beats.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm
Zack's Death, Aerith's Death, Tidus's Farewell  

Ceberus13

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 am
ff7 whaen zack died cus it took me ages to complete crisis core- i playded it before the original ff7 game- i wasnt expecting zack to die and i just didnt play another game for like a amonth because i thought the player would die again in the end and i didnt want to spend another night wishing i hadnt played the game in the first place, and the tears hurt my eyes. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am
Damien Darke
I understand, but Zack's death in my opinion was still probably the saddest in Final Fantasy history. He had saved Cloud and was aspiring to all sorts of dreams and finally settled on a mercenary. He intended to do good with that job, and he was getting ready to go see Aerith. But Shinra attacked and he died trying to save Cloud, and his last dying words was him telling Cloud to live out both of their dreams.

Yeah. Zack's death was really sad.  

pruestar

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm
The saddest moment was from when Yuna ran through Tidus to when he jumped, disappeared, and joined the dead. And when Tidus told Yuna, I'm sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand. crying  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff