Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle watched the two carefully. Something lurched in her stomach, telling her something wasn't right. She saw light reflect from between the two. A knife!? She screamed in her head. Avarielle thought about what to do. If she attacked, there could be major consequences and a lot of fighting. "Kain.." She called for him, feeling that was all she could do.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks up at Avarielle and the Hunters princess cut his chest. He winces and looks back at her and then at his now ruined suit. "Look what you did," Kain says looking at his shirt with a sigh. He quickly disarms the Hunters and the knife drops to the ground. He gives the princess to the guards who remove her from the ball. He sighs and walks over to the table to have a drink and have someone look at the cut which was gone now.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

User Image  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle hissed curses under breath countless times and stormed out, feeling like the most useless knight ever. "That was the stupidest thing I have EVER done!" She yelled at herself. Avarielle ran her fingers through her hair and sighed deeply. "What is The King going to say...?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs with a frown looking at the ruined the shirt.

User Image  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

Avarielle sat on the bench and just felt horrible. She let Kain get hurt. He is her priority. She is his shield. Tying her hair up, she stared at the dark, night sky. "It isn't over yet is it...?" Avarielle asked herself. "This can't be over....It has just begun." Hearing horses in the distance, following by screams, Avarielle tried her best to get inside as fast as he could. "Kain!" She yelled to him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks up when he hears Avarielle and hurries over her finally done with the dances. "What is it?" Kain asks tensed up ready for a fight.

User Image  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image

"There's more." Avarielle told him, pulling him close so he could hear her. "I need you to warn your father. You yourself must hide as well." She pulled away from his and looked into his eyes. "I can hear them. The princess was just a mear pawn...A warning...."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"What is the whole army of the Hunters Kingdom coming here after me?" Kain spins around and paces quickly. "We have to get our guess out of here first and you need to get your men and females ready for battle and I'll send home my guest," Kain says moving quickly to tell his father to get ride of the guest and ready for war. He looks back at Avarielle and sighs with a frown and leaves to his room. Once he was away from Avarielle he changes into a wolf and gets ready for this attack.

User Image  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image

Avarielle had no time to change into her armor. She gave Kain one last look before he took. Warning one of the guards to ring the warning bell, she asked another to retrieve her sword from her room. Swiftly reaching for the lace of her stocking, she pulled out a knife, cutting the skirt enough for her to run and move in. Kicking her shoes off, Avarielle was ready to face whatever came at her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain runs out of the room and sighs unhappily when a net lands on topf of him. He howls out in fear and anger. He changes human, "HELP!" he shouts out trying to get out of the net to find it silver. He frowns unhappily. Silver didn't bother him but he would act like it did. He whines actting like he was in pain.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image

Avarielle heard Kain from quite a far distance. "Hold your ground! Push them back!" She yelled, running as fast as she could, searching for Kain. "Kain! Where are you!?" She yelled, her grip on her knife tightening.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain struggles in the net as the family surrounds him and the king steps forward with his silver swords. "Tis time for the offspring of Satan to die," the king says and rises his sword to stab Kain whle the others lie him out flat on the ground.
Kain stared up wide eye at king. "HELP AVARIELLE!" Kain shouts and struggles harder trying to get free now.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

Avarielle threw the dagger, peircing the kingd hands together. As the rest of the family still held him down, she kneed one off of him, unsheathing his sword, using Divine Ruination on the others. Cutting the net open, Avarielle helped up Kain, looking down at the screaming king. "What of him...?" She asked in her last breath.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain jumps up and growls a little, "I don't know but we need to get going," Kain says with a sigh.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm
User Image

"Kain, we can't leave him here." Avarielle shot at him, her chest aching for doing so. "If we leave him, he will be back. More prepared." She looked at the king who eyes were filled with hatred toward Kain at the moment.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff