Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Data Towers ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TFTLS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:44 am
Myst and Ryu appeared at the main door. Myst tried the door; it opened. He leaped through quickly, drawing a sword in midair. As he hit the floor, he cast a spell, and turned invisible. He quickly deactivated the security cameras, and called to Ace and Ryu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:40 am
Ryu took out both swords and said "I'll destroy the lasers" as Ryan said that a laser shot at him reach he reflected back to its origanater.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:47 pm
Myst sheathed his sword and pushed the button for the elevator.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:57 pm
"I prefore the long route" said Ryan. He then takes off reflected aimed lasers back to the cannons causing each cannon to go boom.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:35 pm
The door opened, and Myst took the elevator to the top.
(Estimated time: 45 seconds; Self Destruct in approx. 3.5 minutes)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:47 pm
Ryu reaches the top floor "how are we suppose to disable this place"  

neonninja

Magical Snow Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:20 pm
ace made it down the stairs and met myst and ryu "excelent! we need to break into da bosses room get past dose defenses and get me to the desk"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:05 am
"easy watch this. Sonic Hurricane" said Ryu and then he slashes the door with a ferocious gale following breaking the door down. The gale then enters the room striking anything in its path besides the desk which seemed to be the eye of the storm along with Ryu.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:05 pm
"Show off." Myst mutters. He walks into the room and casts a spell; the wind stops, and the security devices malfunction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:06 am
Ace heads in to the desk and says. "Aiight let me check dis out!"
Ace sits down in the chair and the nanobots in the desk reconise him as the guy in charge now
"sweet! im in!"
the countdown stops and security dies down  

Magical Snow Dragon

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:34 am
josh the gremlin curses "stupid jerks! well im not gonna be able to stop this now. im outta hear"
with that he left in a spark of lighting  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:00 pm
Ryu ran to where the gremlin was and said "that's wierd something was here a second ago"  

neonninja

Magical Snow Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:03 pm
Ace shrugged and says "thats not important now the secruity should prevent people from breaking in for now."
Ace puts his hands on the desk and the computer comes out and ace types some thing
and papers slide out of the desk "Dats da info on da other contestants i gotta get this place back together and ill meet you in a minute.
Oh yeah you can take one of the vehycles in the garage to get there in minutes."

Ace looks at myst "and whatta you want outta this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:47 am
"Weapons information; as much as you can give me."  

TFTLS

neonninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:15 am
Ryan quickly reviewed each piece of paper with ease and said "thanks for the info and i don't need a vehicle I can run there in time" and he puts the papers back and rn out of the building to the coloseum.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff