Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Truth Within The Lies (NEED PROFILES) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm
"You would be surprised..."

A rather large, bestial demon them began to charge out of the darkness, straight at the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:47 pm
"Oh? And what reasons can you think of?"

"Melissa! Move!" Isaac snapped as soon as the beast appeared.

"Huh..?" Melissa groaned, looking over at the beast at the last moment. As it began to charge, she let out a panicked scream, releasing the body and scrambling up to her feet, trying to escape.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm
"That someone like you is leading the attack."

The demon grabbed Isaac and threw him behind itself, clearly not interested in him. He was more focused on the softer meat first. The still body and the woman.

It then lunged at the woman first, its claws ready to cut through her flesh.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 pm
"Yes. Because someone with little combat experience is much more reassuring than a man who thrives in combat."

Isaac went flying back across the room, hitting the wall with a pained grunt. He was heavily dazed, but not totally unconscious.
"Melissa... Run, you idiot..." He hissed, trying to crawl himself towards his fallen swords. "Run..."

As her brother whispered, Melissa did immediately run, screaming as she did so. When the demon lunged, she had just barely gotten out of it's reach, her back only suffering from slightly deep scratches. Blood slowly flowed out of the wound, and a few trickles hit the ground a few inches away from the limp body.
After letting a pained hiss, Melissa began to run faster.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 pm
"...You're telling a bad joke by saying I could lead. RIGHT!?"

The beast had its back to the body, so it did not see the reaction the blood had.

The body seemed to move once again, but went directly for the blood like a moth to a flame, ingesting all that it could from what dropped.

What was happening was that what few drops it was able to consume, began to reanimate the rest of the body, more blood being created, and the limbs returning to a more natural size, rather than a mummified look.

It was only now that the Demon looked over, but only to have a blood-red blade go through the jaw and out the top of the skull.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 pm
"You'd do better than me."

"...The... Hell..?" Isaac groaned, watching the body began to move again, coming back to life and killing the other demon.

Melissa was already lost within the darkness of the cave, not even wanting to look back at the sickening noises she heard.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 pm
"Noo, I'd lead the army straight into oblivion..."

After eviscerating the demon, and leaving the blade where it was, which quickly liquefied back into blood, the man then began walking after the woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:10 pm
"I doubt that. That sounds more like something I'd do." Gazadriel scoffed.

"s**t.." Isaac groaned, finally reaching his weapons just as the demon began to walk off, undoubtedly for Melissa.

As the demons footsteps echoed throughout the caves, Melissa began to panic even more, causing her to run faster, though it only resulted in her getting even more lost..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:18 pm
"Just stop your bitching or I WILL follow through with your 'kill me' request....."

The demon seemed to know exactly where Melissa was, making a B-Line for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 am
"Whaaat..?"

"...Isaac..? Isaac is that you..?" Melissa mumbled, as the footsteps sounded more human to her than demonic.
"Isaac. Answer me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 am
"Ya know what!"

The Demon's eyes could be seen in the darkness. A dark red iris looking right at Melissa.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am
"I'm doing anything wrong~" Gazadriel cooed, giving a mischievous smirk.

As the eyes began to glow, Melissa went hysterical. For a few a moments, she stood in place, hyperventilating. But as the demon got closer, she let out a piercing scream before she began running again.

"Melissa!" Isaac yelled out, only now getting up on his feet, still heavily dazed.
"Melissa, I'm coming!" He barked, stumbling out of the room.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 am
Zahzi rose his fists, cracking his knuckles...

The demon continued to follow, not changing his speed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:38 pm
"...Why are you doing that?"

Melissa only continued to run around aimlessly through the cave.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 pm
"...I think you know why..." Zahzi said, waking towards him.

The demon only now began to pick up speed...  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff