Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
witch hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Disturbed-Perfection
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
(OCC: *laughs* Oh damn xd

((whats so funny?))

(OCC:Miles is in trouble xd )
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 pm

this is my second character i cant give to much away right now so hes a mystery to everyone

a fox no older then 20 named gregor sat in the back of the tavern he smiled as he saw the group playing cards. " this is exactly the group i need to acheive my next step" he thought to himself he sat there and kept a close eye on the party making sure he didnt lose sight of any of his pawns

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 pm

xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Disturbed-Perfection
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
(OCC: *laughs* Oh damn xd

((whats so funny?))

(OCC:Miles is in trouble xd )

((lol nice))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 pm

3 hours later....

Miles held Kitten in his arms while she rested her head ob his chest and looked up at him, "Miles...Please dont
go. Stay here a little longer" Miles stroke her hair and she quitely began to purr, "Kitten...I love you more than anything else in this world...But I cant stay any longer, I have to go and do some bussiness" Kitten held him tighter, "Take me with you" Miles sighed, "I cant...I cant risk someone finding out about your secret...Its bad enough they know mine, and besides...Whose gonna make sure the guys dont get themselves killed?" Kitten frowned, "Bye...I love you" Miles kissed her passionatly before leaving and joining his men again, "Ok, men listen up. Im going out to get a few things, make sure you dont kill anyone ok?" "You got it boss"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 pm

I grew impatient waiting for Johann so I entered his house. When I opened the door I saw him looking at a picture of his family.
"It's been three years hasn't it?"-I asked Johann as I remembered the horrible tragedy that had befallen his family.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:56 pm

johann wipe the tears from his eyes and put the picture back on the mantle. " three years since they were killed.... and three years since ive seen him". he took his armour off and sat in the chair next to the fire place. " what brings you here anyway" he sat there staring at the fire place

MR HIGH COMMAND

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:00 am

gregor smiled as he saw the leader come back to the table he fiddeld with the book in his hands flipping through the pages deciding which power he should use after some time he smiled after finding the perfect ones and he got up and left the tavern staring at the group with a horrible hatred in his eyes as soon as he left he slamed the door and went outside and waited
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 am

I looked at the picture after he set it down.
"They were beautiful Johann"-I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. I then took a seat next to him and looked into the fire.
"I received a message from your city saying there was a warlock that escaped from you."-I said as I poked the hot coals.
"It also said he could control fire."-the fire roared and threw heavy shadows across Johann's face.

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 am

Miles was about to leave when Kitten aproached him, "Here, take this before you go" She put an odd looking amulet around his neck, "Whats this for?" "Its for protection" Miles look at the amulet, it had a figure holding what appeared to be a heart in his hand and he was holding it up to his mouth as if eating it, it was made of some kind of green stone and gave off an eerie green glow, he looked back up at Kitten, "protection against what?" "Youll see" With that she walked over to the table with the rest of the group and took a chair, Miles couldnt help but think about what she ment by what she had told him. Putting the thought aside, he exited the tavern....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

" yes he tried to stop the execution of a witch , a crime that would normally mean execution but under a misunderstanding i decided to let him live, besides he is only a pest and nuthing else" johann got up and walked to the window and stared outside " what bothers me though is that the girl that was killed , she was given that mad power , by some more powerfull mad man. theres something lurking in those dark streets, and whatever it is it has some hidden agenda"

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 am

I got up and walked over to Johann by the window. I looked him in the eye.
"Please old friend don't stray from the righteous path of God."-With that I left him to see what my squad had found. On my way out I stopped and said.
"There are great evils in this world Johann. We are here to purge them of this earth and free their souls."-As I walked out the door, chains clinking, boots clunking, I left a small medal model of a Phoenix on his table. The Phoenix was our squads symbol back when we were acolytes.
"The world is a tempting place Johann, stay pure."-I whispered as I got on my horse and rode to the execution stage.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 am

johann smirked as he watched his old friend ride off. i will always stay on the path of sigmar and never stray from it- he thought.he went back and sat down and stared at the roaring fire , his mind playing over and over the horrible events that transpired three years ago. he slamed his fist against the wall and growled" i will kill him"

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 am

(OCC:im waiting for you man)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 am

gregor smiled as he saw the fox leaved he followed him creeping through the shadows silently, he moved like he wasnt even touching the floor and kept a carefull distance between him and his target

MR HIGH COMMAND

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces