Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Tales of a Sleeping Dog: Xena`s Awakening (ReOpening, player Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm
(IdK felt like doing a change for once and I didnt really think youd care all that much if it was in 1st person. But anyhow, im sorry and Ill change George and lenny's names as well as change the prospective th 3rd person.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm
((Sorry, but perspective sort of has to be consistant. As for the names, those don`t really bother me.))  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm
(Im gonna go back and edit it, I can do alot more in 3rd person than in 1st)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 am
Xena and Rolland entered in alley way behind a super market and other random stores that were common in New York. rolland laghfed to himself "Its about time i found some food in the slum part of town!". Rolland ran to dumped over trash can and began shuffling through the garbage.  

powerarmormann

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm
Xena didn`t really have a concept of `garbage` in her head. She saw this as food, just as Rolland did, but she didn`t join him for two reasons: one, she didn`t know if he wanted this all to himself, and two, she didn`t feel too terribly hungry herself, so she just left it, sat down, and waited patiently for Rolland to finish.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:08 pm
Miles poked his head out of the trashcan and watched the Border collie watch the cat shift through the garbadge, (Looks like some of the local wildlife) He to himself, "Hey there, whatcha doing?" The curious fox asked.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Xena was stricken with awe when she saw the fox pop out of the trashcan, not because of surprise, but there was an odd familiarity to him. She was momentarily at a loss for words. "Well, I suppose Rolland here was hungry. I have to ask, what are you doing in that thing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm
Rukario13
Zi was heading north till he was stopped by Cirus. " Cirus? Your will not stopping me, 'm telling what you had done. " Cirus grins " So what are you going to tell the queen? That I saw you and her son, Blue. Showing Forbidden Love in your home. " Zi replays in anger " And so you tried to burn our home with the both of us in it. You even willing to kill your own brother, cause of you I lost my love. I- " Cirus cuts Zi off and cuts his face with a dagger. " You, are not my brother. You were never my brother. I only took you, by the queen's order. And you know the law of the clan, breaking one law, means death. " Zi puts his paw on his face, cover his middle finger in blood and licks it. " De law also stated that you can't kill another of the clan. " Zi breaks his brother's arm and elbows him in the stomach. Zi took the dagger and runs pass Cirus and counties heading north.
((*facepalm* How could I have missed this? I thought I made it very clear that characters had to be full animals, not anthropomorphic animals or humans, so how on EARTH is a dagger involved? And I tried to ignore the grammar of the speech. You just went WAAAAAAY out there with this post...just saying.))  

SilentFox21993

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 am
SilentFox21993
Rukario13
Zi was heading north till he was stopped by Cirus. " Cirus? Your will not stopping me, 'm telling what you had done. " Cirus grins " So what are you going to tell the queen? That I saw you and her son, Blue. Showing Forbidden Love in your home. " Zi replays in anger " And so you tried to burn our home with the both of us in it. You even willing to kill your own brother, cause of you I lost my love. I- " Cirus cuts Zi off and cuts his face with a dagger. " You, are not my brother. You were never my brother. I only took you, by the queen's order. And you know the law of the clan, breaking one law, means death. " Zi puts his paw on his face, cover his middle finger in blood and licks it. " De law also stated that you can't kill another of the clan. " Zi breaks his brother's arm and elbows him in the stomach. Zi took the dagger and runs pass Cirus and counties heading north.
((*facepalm* How could I have missed this? I thought I made it very clear that characters had to be full animals, not anthropomorphic animals or humans, so how on EARTH is a dagger involved? And I tried to ignore the grammar of the speech. You just went WAAAAAAY out there with this post...just saying.)) {Sorry, just to make a long story short, this was for other rp. I was in a hurry, so I ask one of my pals to post it, which I pre-typed. But he got them confused ( and now I have to delete a lot of post, well that what I get when I forget to label then ) I was in a hurry, cause I have to study for my exams ( how I hate exam week ) I was aware were full animals characters' clause, and I'll delete it right away ( the post not the clause ). *sigh* I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen.}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:31 am
Miles tilted his head to the side, the was something familiarly odd about the border collie, "Why would you want knoooooowwwww!" Suddenly the trash can began rocking back and fourth, it tipped over followed by a tidal wave ove garbage that carried the fox along with it. When it settled, the fox shook his head, "Im sorry officer, thats the last time Ill go dumpster diving I SWEAR!" The fox laughed at his own joke.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:38 am
Xena copied the head c**k. This was an odd fox indeed. "I was, er, just asking because...well, I don`t really know. It seemed like an obvious question when I asked it..." She turned her head away momentarily in her slight embarassment. She wished she would have kept her mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 am
Miles giggled, he found her behavior to be very cute, "Your weird...I LIKE YOU!" Miles rubbed some of the garbage off his face with his paw, "So what's your name weirdy?" He teased.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 am
Xena didn`t really get the fox`s humor. "My name is Xena, what is yours?" She still couldn`t shake the feeling that she knew this guy from somewhere, but he didn`t seem to know her either, so she tried to dismiss the idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 am
Miles pawed at the garbage, "My name is Miles, but my friends call me fox!" Miles couldnt shake the odd feeling of familiarity, it was really bother him. Miles stopped going through the garbage and approached Xena, he stood closely to her examining her face, "Im sorry...But have we met before? I got this odd feeling I know you from somewhere"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items