Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Gay rights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

True the first amaenit says "Freedom of speech"

You mean amendment

Grr I'm getting sick of the damn grammar nazis!!!!! -.-

Then learn how to spell -puts hand to chest and raises it in the air- Hail Webster!

I can't help it I'm dislexic I try my best crying

Well your best isn't good enough! -puts you in gas chamber- HAIL WEBSTER!

Dude I can't ******** help it! I quite this guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 pm
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Disturbed-Perfection
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx

Grr I'm getting sick of the damn grammar nazis!!!!! -.-

Then learn how to spell -puts hand to chest and raises it in the air- Hail Webster!

I can't help it I'm dislexic I try my best crying

Well your best isn't good enough! -puts you in gas chamber- HAIL WEBSTER!

Dude I can't ******** help it! I quite this guild!

lol seriously? and you mean quit...  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 pm
Alright here is my problem with gay rights. You have people that legitimately suffered and died for their rights, woman's rights and minority rights. Lets look at good 'ol MLK. Or Ghandi? That guy died. Remember that? What does the LGBT community have to show for it? A fabulous ******** march on Washington? How many people here have actually been to an equal rights rally, I know I attended several in Munich, wanna see some ******** up situations? Take a look over the pond, mates.

There are WAYYYYY more important things in life than whining about living in the best country ever. Shut up, get off your computer and go do something.

MAYBE you should write a congressmen instead of bitching about it on an open forum. We all have our problems, I'm a German immigrant, at age nineteen in college. You want to see problems? Try living a day through my shoes. OH and also, inb4 MAH LIEF IS SOOOOO HARRRDDDDD, YOU DON EVEN KNOEEEE.

-End rant.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:50 pm
Katzorae
Gays in the US do have rights. Those rights are granted by God: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Granted, the bible forbids same-sex couples to marry, since the bible describes them as abominations. So religiously versus socially, that controversy is still being contested, because arguments are thrown both ways to where it ends in a stalemate. I can see a conjoint will being considered a marriage, but religiously, it's impossible to accept it among a christian society.

In my opinion, you can do what ever you want to do. I'm pro-choice when it comes to this, but religiously, I'm against same-sex couples marrying under holly matrimony.

TL;DR version, God says no, California says ITS OKAYYYYY!  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:55 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
Alright here is my problem with gay rights. You have people that legitimately suffered and died for their rights, woman's rights and minority rights. Lets look at good 'ol MLK. Or Ghandi? That guy died. Remember that? What does the LGBT community have to show for it? A fabulous ******** march on Washington? How many people here have actually been to an equal rights rally, I know I attended several in Munich, wanna see some ******** up situations? Take a look over the pond, mates.

There are WAYYYYY more important things in life than whining about living in the best country ever. Shut up, get off your computer and go do something.

MAYBE you should write a congressmen instead of bitching about it on an open forum. We all have our problems, I'm a German immigrant, at age nineteen in college. You want to see problems? Try living a day through my shoes. OH and also, inb4 MAH LIEF IS SOOOOO HARRRDDDDD, YOU DON EVEN KNOEEEE.

-End rant.

eek *shakes* Im scared...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 am
Coyote Master Brutus

-End rant.

I have been attacked at a rally, actually, thank you very much. As for martyrs, a 15-year-old a few miles away from the town I call home hung himself because he couldn't take the stress of being bullied for his sexuality. In Texas, a 13-year-old shot himself in the head to end the torment from his peers. Sorry if that's not enough for you.  

Barakiel9909

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 am
I'd say that the LGBT community deserves the same rights as everyone else. While it may not always be the case, a man and a woman have the same American rights individually, so why should the pairing of two men mean anything? You can honestly keep your "God" s**t to yourself. As response to OP, you just need to be totally inured to the word "f**" or "f*****t." It's just a word that has passed through several meanings and shouldn't affect anything in your life.
Go checked out the "It Gets Better" project on YouTube, it should give you some peace of mind for your future.

Also, Disturbed-Perfection, I don't mean to backseat mod, but calling people out on mere typos and upsetting them is a good way to get banned. I don't like typos either, but you could do us a favor and grow the ******** up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 am
Nurren Pamuk
I'd say that the LGBT community deserves the same rights as everyone else. While it may not always be the case, a man and a woman have the same American rights individually, so why should the pairing of two men mean anything? You can honestly keep your "God" s**t to yourself. As response to OP, you just need to be totally inured to the word "f**" or "f*****t." It's just a word that has passed through several meanings and shouldn't affect anything in your life.
Go checked out the "It Gets Better" project on YouTube, it should give you some peace of mind for your future.

Also, Disturbed-Perfection, I don't mean to backseat mod, but calling people out on mere typos and upsetting them is a good way to get banned. I don't like typos either, but you could do us a favor and grow the ******** up.

I was joking so how about you and your little furfags go and ******** each other in hell.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 am
Disturbed-Perfection
Nurren Pamuk

I was joking so how about you and your little furfags go and ******** each other in hell.

Alright, I'm not against that term, but you need to learn to shut your mouth. This post implies that you're not a furry, and if your not, then why are you even in this guild? Don't say for role-playing, because you suck royally at it, as does your grammar.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:02 am
Barakiel9909
Coyote Master Brutus

-End rant.

I have been attacked at a rally, actually, thank you very much. As for martyrs, a 15-year-old a few miles away from the town I call home hung himself because he couldn't take the stress of being bullied for his sexuality. In Texas, a 13-year-old shot himself in the head to end the torment from his peers. Sorry if that's not enough for you.

BAWWWWWWW. Here is basically what you said, "I had to fight for my beliefs, so I gave up." And look up the term martyr slick. Its being KILLED for your beliefs, not killing yourself cause you couldn't take the heat. Way to play the tough guy role though, I lol'd pretty hard.

EDIT: ALSO, the main point of my rant was a call to action for the LGBT community, you tool. I'm bi myself, and guess what NOBODY bothers me about it. Wanna know why that is? I fought for it. I didn't go home and get on gaia and say BAWWWWWWW PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN. Ya'll need to learn that haters are going to hate. Get over your sissy little emotions and fight back, OR better yet show the people making you cry about your life that you REALLY don't care what they think. Or, final option, hold a "feel bad for me and my community rally" on Gaia, see how far that advances you.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 am
Nurren Pamuk

Not to be THAT guy, but aren't you stepping all over my beliefs right now? A better choice of words would probably be a good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 am
I like you Brutus. :3  

Unrelinquished Despair

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:31 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
Barakiel9909
Coyote Master Brutus

-End rant.

BAWWWWWWW. Here is basically what you said, "I had to fight for my beliefs, so I gave up." And look up the term martyr slick. Its being KILLED for your beliefs, not killing yourself cause you couldn't take the heat. Way to play the tough guy role though, I lol'd pretty hard.

EDIT: ALSO, the main point of my rant was a call to action for the LGBT community, you tool. I'm bi myself, and guess what NOBODY bothers me about it. Wanna know why that is? I fought for it. I didn't go home and get on gaia and say BAWWWWWWW PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN. Ya'll need to learn that haters are going to hate. Get over your sissy little emotions and fight back, OR better yet show the people making you cry about your life that you REALLY don't care what they think. Or, final option, hold a "feel bad for me and my community rally" on Gaia, see how far that advances you.

Do a little research before you open your mouth; a martyr is defined as somebody who suffers and/or dies for their beliefs. And I have far from given up myself; I'm an active member of the community. So before you go assuming things about me, why don't you get to know me first? After my campus was targeted by anti-gay/anti-black protests, I was among the people to stand up. I stand at the LGBT booth at our local farmer's market. And I'm not afraid to be me in public. So here's a summary of what you said: "What? oh, that's tl;dr, so I'll just make up your argument for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:43 pm
Barakiel9909
Coyote Master Brutus
Barakiel9909
Coyote Master Brutus

-End rant.

Do a little research before you open your mouth; a martyr is defined as somebody who suffers and/or dies for their beliefs. And I have far from given up myself; I'm an active member of the community. So before you go assuming things about me, why don't you get to know me first? After my campus was targeted by anti-gay/anti-black protests, I was among the people to stand up. I stand at the LGBT booth at our local farmer's market. And I'm not afraid to be me in public. So here's a summary of what you said: "What? oh, that's tl;dr, so I'll just make up your argument for you."

A martyr is punished for their beliefs slick. Not self-inflicted. English isn't even my first language and obviously I grasp it better than you do. And I simply assume from what I've been shown. Perhaps not even an assumption, more of a hypothesis. Also, why bother attacking me? Aren't we all going for the same cause, OH and before you suggest I attacked first, you be wrong mate. Go out and change the world, not the forum. TL;DR DO SOMETHING.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Unrelinquished Despair
I like you Brutus. :3

Not something I hear often, but DANKE nonetheless!  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff