Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How can You Abuse me like This?!(1x1 Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Elowyn relaxed some and finished the soup before looking around for a sink to put it in. She looked back over to the chef and then signed, Does he always do that?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm
The Chef shrugged, there wasn't much he could do, he didn't really keep track of his master,
"Do you need me to take you back to your room? Or can you find your way?"  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm
Elowyn shrugged and sighed. She shook her head no and began to go back to her room. She had no clue what she was supposed to do now, she found her way back to her room and just looked around inside of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 pm
Dominique sat back in his chair, crossing his fingers and resting his chin on his hands as he watched the crystalball-like object that showed his newest slave,
"Herriman, I really don't know what to do..."
He muttered as a dark, depressing-looking butler stepped out of a shadow behind him,
"Sir..."
The butler started,
"Why not just drink her blood already?"
Dominique leaned forward as he really thought about it,
"It's pointless...I've got stores of blood..."  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:24 pm
Elowyn looked and and sat down on the bed. She rubbed her arms, they had scars on them from beatings she used to get. She looked around thinking to herself, 'You've had worse Elowyn, he's shown no anger or aggression towards you. you safe.' Elowyn stood up again and looked around slowly exploring her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:08 pm
Dominique paced in his study. The door was open, and he was debating on calling for his slave. If he did he would have to explain to her a few things, but he wasn't sure if it would be a good idea.

A teenage girl, about Elowyn's age, knocked on her bedroom door.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 pm
Elowyn jumped at the knock and walked over opening the door and looking at the girl. She gave a small smile and looked at her biting down on her bottom lip before signing hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 pm
The teenage girl furrowed her brow,
"Well... Hello... You could say something you know..."
She sighed and pulled out a small picnic-style basket from behind her,
"I brought treats either way, but shhhh, no one can know, you hear? I'm not itching for a beating if you get me..."
She let herself into the room, sitting on the bed and opening up the basket. She a bit chubby, but not overall fat. Most likely, she looked as if she'd just been sneaking out sweets, and seconds her whole life, that is to say, she liked food, and indulged a bit,
"Now then, how about you come over here and we can eat fudge cakes, or honey rolls, or I've also brought a bit of hot chocolate, or maybe some chewy candy?"
As she spoke she laid these out on napkins on the bed, meanwhile, there were other things in the basket, still waiting to be announced.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 am
Elowyns eyes widened at all of the treats and she walked over. She took out her note book quickly and then wrote down her name and that she mute and couldn't speak at all so there was nothing to worry about.
Elowyn had never seen this many sweets before and really had never had any, she smiled at the girl brightly handing her the sheet of paper on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 pm
The girl just nodded,
"Yes yes, So we've all heard by now. News tends to travel fast through the servants..."
She put a small butter cookie in her mouth,
"Here... there're raspberry jam filled!"
She put a soft chocolate cookie into the mute girl's hand.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 pm
Elowyn looked at the cookie and took a small bite before downing the whole thing with a happy smile. It was good and she had never tasted anything like that before in her life.
She looked at some of the other sweets trying to figure out what some of them were.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:44 pm
The girl noticed, not much got past her. It was one of the reasons she'd been given this assignment,
"You can go ahead... Pick one and try it..."  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:36 pm
Elowyn nodded her head and picked up honey roll and bit into eating, enjoying every bite of it. Smiling she licked her lips, the flavor still in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm
The girl was munching a pink looking cookie. Swallowing a bite of that she handed a green one to Elowyn,
"It's only food dye. They're just shortbread. They're good though..."

Dominque paced the hallway outside of Elowyn's room. He must be crazy, He knocked.

The girl jumped slightly before gesturing to the door,
"You gonna get that, or shall I?"  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm
Elowyn pointed to herself and got up cleaning off her face and opening her door. She bowed her head and opened up the door wide for him. She was very startled by the sudden visit, and wasn't sure what he wanted exactly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff