Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Hmm...This could be interesting. She thought to herself. "Okay then. Lead the way." Avarielle said, looking up at him.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Ice takes a deep breath.
He leads them to the farside of town, the closet part to the forest. A small little house is disconnected from the rest of the town. It is a little inside the entrance of the forest. He walks right up to it.

"Well, this is.. cute." Niel laughs and looks at Avarielle.

Ice rolls his eyes.
"Yeah laugh it up."

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"It's beautiful. I love the scenery here." Avarielle said, smiling at her surroundings. "I would love to live in a place like this."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"Would you like to?" His voice was emotionless as he opened the door.

Niel walks into the house and immediately walks over to all the books he had on the wall shelves.
"Amazing!"

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Avarielle walked inside the home, looking around. "This is lovely Ice." She said, looking over at him. "Do you live alone?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
Zanza walked around his class room wondering what he would teach the students and how he would go about it.Zanza walked to his desk and sat in a swirl chair and began spinning around like a little kid waiting for the bell to ring already.Zanzas eyes watched the clock and he shook his head around telling himself to relax already.Darnit ....He said shaking his head again and then wiggling around as he sat calmly and began to fiddle with his computer looking at different things online not really sure how to even operate a computer.
(does my post not work lol I can retry)  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yea, but if you haven't noticed. I've been taking care of myself." He walks over the to kitchen.
"What's your favorite dish?"

Niel is reading through a book about elves. He is excitely flipping through the pages. He is unaware that the book is Ice's mother's journal.
"Blood Elves? Hm.."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm
((OOC real fast, maybe one of us should make a wind student so the new teacher isn't just siting there lol))  

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 pm
LightAngelOfVCS
((OOC real fast, maybe one of us should make a wind student so the new teacher isn't just siting there lol))
(I thought teachers could teach anyone to use their ability or is it srsly everyone goes to their elemental teacher?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 pm
Assassiinx
LightAngelOfVCS
(I thought teachers could teach anyone to use their ability or is it srsly everyone goes to their elemental teacher?)

{{ They can teach anyone. ^_^ I have to go. I actually have a night shift today. DRATS!! See ya guys some other time. }}  

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 am
Auracite
Assassiinx
LightAngelOfVCS

{{ They can teach anyone. ^_^ I have to go. I actually have a night shift today. DRATS!! See ya guys some other time. }}

((lol oki, I just wasn't sure if you rather have an actual rping student ^-^ don't worry as soon as my teacher gets back from his student's house he'll bump into you XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:07 am
User Image

Avarielle smiled at Ice. "Oh..Umm..Please, anything, but pasta." She answered, sitting at a table, hands on the table.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 am
LightAngelOfVCS
User Image

User Image

"Okay.. Pasta it is."
He grins and starts moving around the kitchen getting ingredients.

Niel puts the book back and goes over to sit at the table next to Avarielle.
"So, while we're waiting. Why don't you start first? 20 questions sounds good."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:33 am
User Image

"H-hey!" Avarielle watched Ice disappear into the kitchen. Great. I hate pasta. Avarielle looked at Niel and watched him. "I don't really like playing that 'game'." She said with a sarcastic tone.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

User Image

He looks back at Avarielle. The wall blocking the kitchen has a big chunk taken out so people can look in on the cook.
"Hey, how bout dessert?" He smiles leaning against the wall. "Don't worry, I'll make that one your favorite. It'll give you something to look forward to."

Niel smiles.
"Suits yourself. You'll end up telling us about you over lunch any who. Hm.. I didn't run into any teachers at the school yet. I assume they have some, but it was like a ghost town today. Was I really late? or early?"
He was asking himself, yet he was asking Avarielle at the same time. Niel was complicated and confusing.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff