Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 pm
Axel rubbed the back of his neck. "It'll certainly be interesting." He said going back to the tables.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:57 pm
From underneath the towel, Larka glared death into Asiril's back. She took the towel off and shook off the excess water right next to the devious fox. "Take that," she cried triumphantly. She went back to drying her hair with the towel and promptly sat right back down behind the counter.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 pm
Asiril perked a brow glancing down at the dampened shirt and shrugged finishing the icecream above the rim of the cone. "Oh no, Larka got me wet~ whatever am I going to do," he remarked sarcasticly before realising the innuendo, and smiled biting at the cone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm
Axel continued doing his rounds with cleaning tables. His ears twitched as he overheard Asiril, but he didn't seam to notice the innuendo.  

MrTomGero

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Dimitris, a sturdy broad shouldered red fox with a flour white tail strolls in and looks 'round the room taking in each face in the parlor. "Hello I'd like to know if you have Forbidden Chocolate and Beez Nees Ice cream, Hard scoop." He asks formally approachign the counter locking his eyes on the one behind it to take his order.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:15 pm
Asiril stared at the broader fox, the abrow above the white spot scarred eye raised. "I'd like to know if its worth your soul in exchange for such a treat. His face was stone cold serious, his tone was coy.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm
Dimitris remained unphased and reached out snatching the hat off Asiril's head. "You can't afford it, so don't bribe me with a treat. Make a comment like that again and I will be wearing this permanently." His tone carried the suggestion as in he'd be taking his position there and much more though was in the same coy manner before His hat was turned backwards and set back on his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 pm
Asiril blinked as he saw the hand snatch his hat, he grabbed the hand pulled hard then reached with his outer hand to catch the other fox around his neck and smash his face into the cashier. He shook his head, the pleasing daydream fleeting from his mind. Instead, when the hat was swiped, he replied with a smile, "I'm only wearing the hat, cause Ivn't burned it yet. Since you seem to not want your ice cream, I suggest you kindly leave the line so that others may get ther treats." He smiled politely, adding the forced bubbily preppy tone to add to the statement.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 pm
"I didn't say 'I don't want Ice cream' Do you have it or not?" He looked into Asiril and noticed his calmed demeanor and Dimitris responded in a obscure way. "Do you have Forbidden Chocolate and Beez Nees?" His eyes had closed and a toothy grin exposed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Asiril smiled contently, and nodded motioning to the wolf girl curled in hiding next to him, "your ice cream will be right with you wont it Larka. Would you like a bowl or cone?"  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm
Larka recognized the sign and stood. Her face was emotionless as the embarrassment about the uniform was forgotten. She didn't like the way this was going at all. It was just ******** ice cream, for crying out loud.

She cocked her hip out, placed a paw on said hip, and lifted her chin. "I suggest you take that stupid smile off your face and say please."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 pm
"I'd like a Cone." His eyes for the first time glanced to the other worker behind the counter a bit perplexed by her comment on who she was addressing. "Something wrong Ma'am?" He adjusted the glasses turning back to Asiril breifly. "Large scoops."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 pm
Asiril stared sternly ahead, passing a cone to Larka, as well as the handle of the wiffle bat, tensing to evade incase she turned on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm
Larka wrinkled her nose at the customer. "Nothing terribly wrong. Just know that whoever decides to be snipey again, besides myself, will be dealt with accordingly." She continued to stare at the male on the other side of the counter before opening her hands to accept both items from Asiril.

She managed to keep the bat at the ready while serving the man his precious ice cream. Beez Knees and Forbidden Chocolate, just as he had ordered. She made it towering since he ordered it large and handed it over. "I'd appreciate a thank you," she growled at the customer.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers