Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dove`s Manor (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am
Miles paused for a moment, "BASTARDS!" he thought, "Icey...What your parents did is the single most evil thing someone could do to their child. Im sorry for your problems...But I think your better off here if they truly felt that way." Miles looked down at the plate in front of him, " You shouldnt have parents that dont appreciate you, but you should at least be grateful you knew them...I...I never got to meet my parents...They were killed when I was an infant..." Miles sipped a glass of wine, "But that was in the past..." Miles sighed as a singe tear dripped down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 am
Name: Huntress Garcia
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130lbs
Species: Albino Wolf/ Fox mix
Apericne: Her fur is as white as snow and her eyes are as red as scarlet roses she wears a black blindfold* type thing to hide her scarlet eyes she wears black blue white and red
Huntress has a distinctive lunar shaped hair pin some say its to help her control her curse others say its just a gift
*Note* Huntress weres the blindfold because shes sesative to the light shes an albino so the sun hurts her eyes
Bio: Huntress is an albino wolf/fox mix Her Father was a white fox his name was Youko and her mother was a wolf Her name was Ariel she got her all personalty form a mix for both her mother and father but she gots her father's power (Power over roses) both sides of her family hates each other and it was forbiden for wolves and foxes to fall in love so now that Huntress is a mix of wolf and fox shes an outcast
Personalty: Since shes an outcast she doesn't like people to much shes shy she hates to talk to much
Huntress knocked on the door she sighed and looked around surprisingly with the blindfold around her eyes she can see well... "Lets hope i got the right place" she thought  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 am
after hanging up all the other tour equipment Ying walked into where Miles was and stated "well the rumours, if their deadly i have the perfect weapon" he then pulled out a medium sized Sword Sheath "presenting my own little paranormal artefact, The Masamune, let me demonstrate what makes it paranormal" and then Ying unsheathed it and cut the air in front of him and as he did something unbelievable happened, as it passed in front he slowly disappeared, becoming invisible to the naked eye and covered eye. "The Masamune is the sharpest sword on earth, so sharp it bend the light around it and makes to user invisible yet they can see all while others cannot. Perfect for recon and most importantly fights with creatures with excellent eye sight, picked it up in my tour of Japan" he then swung it upwards him reappearing with the swing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am
Miles was unimpressed, "Forgive me my good man, but your simple sword does not impress me" Miles unholster his gun ans held it up in the air, "This Glock 17, shoots projectiles that kill people" Miles chuckled, "But of course if that doesnt impress you, I guess there's this" Miles reached for the knife holster he kept in the back of his belt, "I picked up this little during a case in Boston" Miles held up a large red and black obsidian knife about the size of a small sword, the edge of the blade was very jagged and sharp, and inside apeeared to be a rather large ruby that seemed to pulse, "It was owned by a cult worshiping something called cthulthu. Managed to confiscate it, Miles gripped the handle very tightly, a strang black aura surrounded him. His fur slowly lightened to a bleached white as it became thicker, his fangs became slightly larger and his claws grew as well, the transformation was very quick, "Well, lets just say it has the habit of changing people" he laughed as he sheathed the massive knife and reverted back to his original form.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 am
Ying stared wide eyed and just uttered a audible "wow" then he shook himself out of the stare. "but that won't really help if you can't hit what you can't see"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 am
Ember had heard the knock on the door and said, "Ooh, another visitor? I`ll get it!" Seth gestured for Ember to sit back down. "I`m already up, let me get it. Continue with your meal. Seth walked back to the front door and opened it up to find a white foxy looking wolf with a blindfold. She was a sight to behold. "Hi, ma`am, what brings you here?">>>~~~>>>Ember was particularly impressed by each of the weapons, as he liked that sort of thing. He clapped and said, "Wow, you two sure are an interesting pair!" ((btw just so you know, my little >>> means that a new line should be there, and my little >>>~~~>>> means a change in perspective since my characters surely aren`t going to be together the entire time))  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 am
"Thats what I have this for" Miles pulled up his sleeve, "I buit this...Well I cant tell you were or when I built this" A wrist bound computer laid permanantly sealed on his left arm, "It was designed as a portable communicator, but things happen. Its the only one in existence, its got a grappling hook, and a scanner that can detect even you" Miles pressed a button, the screen on the computer came to life and a moroon ray of light emitted from it, he pointed it at Ying, and looked at the screen, "Tsk tsk tsk, your a little young to be out on your own arent you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 pm
Huntress looked up at him "Ohh I just wanted to come and visit" she said rubbing the back of her neck her tone was soft and quite she looked down as the sun hit her eyes form the corner  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 pm
"hey i'm as independent as you since my raise to well....i wouldn't say fame...more...well quite a lot of people know me for my music and art work and i have become well...not rich but just enough left for my own gain." then his ears stiffened as he heard a slight noise behind him and he wished that nobody else had heard it as he got up and went to his guitar case.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 am
Seth thought the girl`s behavior was slightly odd. "Sure, come on in, I`d be happy to find you a room. I`d give you a tour but..." He didn`t want to be offensive. "...er, are you blind?" >>>~~~>>> Icey`s keen ears were the only ones (among my group of characters, of course) to pick up the sound that appeared to have caught Ying`s attention. "What was that?" she asked, her voice only slightly louder than the sound itself had been.  

SilentFox21993

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 am
Huntress looked up "I'm albino" she said "My eyes are sensitive to the light" people who seen her think she was a sight to behold her white fur was a nice snowish color but people loved her beauty.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 am
Ying heard Huntress' question and looks up sharply "umm... nothing important" he then got his guitar case and went up to what he guessed was his room.

((ooc: yeh i'mma change my occupation a bit))  

YingBlanc

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 am
YingBlanc
Ying heard Huntress' question and looks up sharply "umm... nothing important" he then got his guitar case and went up to what he guessed was his room.

((ooc: yeh i'mma change my occupation a bit))
((It was Icey that noticed...not Huntress. Huntress is still at the door.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:12 am
((Woot! New character! xd ))

name- Tome Lobo
age- 25
gender- male
orientation- straight
occupation- Demonologist (He studies the darker side of magic)
appearance- A Timber Wolf with fur that is a mixture of light grays and whites. His eyes are charcoal black and he is smiling most of the time. He wears a gray sleeveless T-shirt and plain jeans. He has an unusual white trench coat that he always keeps open.
personality- He's usually easy going and polite. Tome has the ability to completely control his body, he maybe smiling while on the inside he's furious, few people can ever really tell.
background- By studying the darker secrets of the universe Tome has become an outcast. His research isn't dangerous, but it is looked down upon so he spends most of his time on the move.

Tome sighed and stretched as he walked through the plains. His charcoal eyes focused straight a head, watching only the path in front of him. His brain told him that he had been walking for to long, but his body kept moving. Finally something caught his eye, a lone building off in the distance. He grinned and moved toward it, his legs finally starting to feel heavy. "Come on." He said to himself. "Our luck is getting better..... Just a little farther."  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:57 pm
"Well," said Seth, "come on in. Is there..." His voice trailed off as he saw another person making their way towards the manor. `Wow, their coming to us in pairs,` thought Seth. He directed his attention back to the wolf-fox. "Is there anything you need?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff