Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Amrita's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 am
Partner talk with Mei-Xiu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mei-Xiu and I decided to take day and night shifts with Pumpkin...I said I would call her if I wanted a day off but I don't think I will...I mean, what if interrupt her, or she makes plans and that's the day I'd like for her to look after Pumpkin?!

Oh well, we'll figure it out...and it'll be fun! We'll do well, we have to!

+++

Technical Stuff

Now What?
With: Mei-Xiu
Type: Regular RP
Completed: Yes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:10 am
Student Council Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE PUNCH TASTED FUNNY.

I think I met people but...I don't know. I remember a stomach mouth...and a frownyfaced Reaper, and pink elephants...and the flycat present I got I think?

I don't know. Weird. D:

+++

Technical Stuff

Student Council ORP
With: Various!
Type: Open RP
Completed: Yes, Counts for +2!
Amrita enters here!

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:17 am
School Play Tryouts

Lucien came by pretending to be a dog...I didn't want him to bite me so I tried out for Mayor. Mayor had the easiest lines, and I still almost forgot them! Luckily I did, but...

I got the part.

I....I don't think I can do this! Why would they choose me?! Luckily I'm not alone...there's a ghoul named Maritess that's also the Mayor with me! So maybe it won't be so bad...

+++

Technical Stuff

School Play Audition
With: Various!
Type: Open/Solo?
Completed: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:18 am
Cafeteria Woes with Claire

This day started out nice. I mean...Claire seemed like a really nice girl! We met at the student council party thing I guess, I kind of remembered her stomach. Then we started to talk about our Pumpkins...and there was something about wanting to eat them, or others eating them? IDK but I feared for the pumpkin's life after that. It was scary. D: She made me feel better about it though, and then we started talking about the weirdest things we'd ever eaten.

I still don't know why I ate that rock. I mean, I'm sure I'll remember one day but...weird.

Then...I don't know what happened, but she seemed to change. She said something kind of mean (okay, very mean) about the Mayor and monsters and undead being ugly and...and I just felt so terrible. Even worse when she seemed to see I was upset, because then SHE got upset too!

I just left after that, I didn't know what to do....

+++

Technical Stuff

Cafeteria Woes
With: Claire
Completed: Yes

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 am
Dress code with Livius

--RP in progress--

+++

Technical Stuff

Hey...You! Come here!
With: Livius
Completed: In Progress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 am
Log of visits to Breck's Shed

Attempt One
(OOC-Ish: Timeline wise, this happened after This)
Okay, I know this was a long time ago...But I thought I'd right write about it anyway, since I just got back from my second try. I remember getting as far as I did by accident. But the point is, it was great! I thought I could do it and I almost did! I think I saw Breck's hounds though, and I bolted.

Attempt Two
(OOC-ish: Timeline wise, this happens right where this post is.)
For having a passable memory, Breck's shed was just something I couldn't forget. I'm not sure WHY I even tried again, but...I did. I kind of felt I had to. I mean, I got so far last time, right? And Livi was right...I have to try in order to get better, that's why I'm at school! I tried again, and I got a LITTLE bit further than last time. By a little I mean like, two steps. Yup. Still, the hounds caught me again and I just RAN.

Attempt Three
(OOC: A Week after Attempt 2, Probably just before the train event )
I guess my memory isn't as great as I'd hoped...I got thrown out the door by a trap. I was doing so well!

+++

Technical Stuff

Brecks Shed
With: ---
Type: 'Classroom'
Word Count: 922+ (Stopped counting)
Completed: Growth Point Completed, still working on prize~
Attempt #1 - Nov 15th - 291 words
Attempt #2 - Dec 13th - 239 words
Attempt #3 - Dec 20th - 238 words
Attempt #4 - Jan 07th - 154 words
Attempt #5 - Jan 17th

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 am
Log of visits to Creature Feature class

Attempt One
(OOC-Ish: Timeline wise, this happens right where this post is.)
A maze! This school really doesn't hold things back! Like, at all! I got into the maze and I found this imp that needed help, so I helped it. Then I got to tell a boulder-creature a story! I told it one of my favourites from Baital's legends. Who wouldn't like them! Hee. So I get by the boulder...but then something white and red started chasing me and I just ran.

Attempt Two
(Ooc - Happens about a week after attempt #1)
I got past the imp and bolder again, but I just couldn't meet whatever creature chased me out last time...

+++

Technical Stuff

Creature Feature
With: Professor Byrn
Type: 'Classroom'
Word Count: 800 achieved.
Completed: In Progress~
Attempt #1 - Dec 13th - 422 words
Attempt #2 - Dec 20th - 414 words

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 am
Log of visits to Mr. Blobby - CHRISTMAS EDITION.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attempt One
(OOC-Ish: Timeline wise, this happens right where this post is.)
CAROLS. I've never got to sing carols before this is so exciting! Today's Carol:

Down in the pumpkin patch
No vines for a bed,
The little dear scareling
Lay down his big head~

The orbs in the dark sky
Hovered near where he lay,
The little dear scareling
Biding time in the hay~

Attempt Two
I didn't get anything, but I still had fun! Today's carol:
Joy to the FEAR, the darkness is here!
Let Halloween receive it's King;
Let every heart prepare Him Room,
Let all the Children scream,
Let all the Children scream,
Let all the, all the, children scream.

Attempt Three
I got something today, hurray! Here was my carol:
Dashing through the blood,
With a pair of splintered shoes,
Over the hills we go,
Smashing all the bones (ha ha ha)
The Bells on Bob's Tail ring,
Making Spirits alight
What fun it is to laugh and sing
This Slaying song toniiight~

+++

Technical Stuff

School Supply Store
With: Mr. Blobby
Type: Open RP?
Word Count: ---
Completed: In Progress~
Attempt #1 - Dec 13th
Attempt #2 - Dec 14th
Attempt #3 - Dec 16th

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 am
Practicing with G

--RP in progress--

+++

Technical Stuff

To be or not to be
With: G

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 am
Makeup with Calder

--RP in progress--

+++

Technical Stuff

If looks could kill
With: Calder

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 am
Career Counselling Services

The Questionnaire

Please fill out all the following to your best knowledge:

Name: Amrita

Year you are in: 1

What are your favourite classes so far and why? I like creature feature! Sex-Ed was fun, in a scary way.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? I don't know...I hope to get a new body soon. After that, I don't know.

What expectations do you have of this school? I want it to teach me to get out of this body hone my FEAR and natural abilities.

What is your greatest strength? Dedication.

What is your greatest weakness? Everything else.

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? I try to get into Brecks Shed sometimes I study a lot. I was in the Battle of the Bands?

Are you a part of any clubs? Dungeons and Humans, Banned Books

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? Yes...I think.

What are your general hobbies? Reading...and walking?

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule
- Wake up
- Morning things
- Study
- Classes
---> Once classes let out any one of these happen:
- Study
- avoid meet with Livi.
- Hang out with other friends! Tahki...Lucien...others.
- Wander, Meet other people (usually by accident)
- Study
---> Then I go home and read before bed.

If you have filled out all the above correctly, please hand this paper back to me, thank you

_________________User Image

+++

Technical Stuff

Career Counselling Services
With: Various
Type: Class RP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:22 am
Attack on Christmastown!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+ Others

(( It looks like Amrita wrote out this page in it's entirety, and then scribbled over it with a thick pen; either that or made one of her penstrictors throw up on it. It's hard to tell. ))

Gromble Car
This part wasn't so bad. There was a crazy old ghost who tried to get us to throw things, and then a REINDEER ATTACKED THE CAR but someone killed it or made it vanish or something I don't know I was too busy hiding doing stuff. I made a couple new friends...except for maybe Christof, WHO WANTED TO CUT MY HANDS OFF! :C! A Reaper named Johan saved me! And then I found Lizzy, and then we didn't get food because the gnomes are stupid and toasted it. I forget what else happened, because the jackdamned train CRASHED.

The Hinterlands
Headmistress was here. She told us things in this really weird song. She said we were after something...I don't know, just something. All I knew, was that I had to avoid this 'Candy Cane Lane' thing, as only the strong go there and I am not strong. At all. No strength anywhere! Except...no wait, that's pretty weak too, nevermind. :C I met a Monster-Pony named Petro. Come to think of it, he didn't wear much clothing...at all. The gnomes put us back together in groups from the train cars after giving us a tent, two FEAR pills and letting us choose a weapon. I chose a bell because healing would probably be a very, very good idea. We went into another area.

Zone 1: Festive Forrest
I stayed with Lizzy, and Christof, and Johan. Christof was pretty bad off with his leg and stuff, and I think Johan was getting annoyed with him or something. I don't know, I really only recall Lizzy. And Drunk trees. And something about Christof being sweet on someone. I think Lizzy tried to tell me what that meant, but I don't understand. Or remember. Either or. Still, we kept going. I was starting to get tired.

Zone 2c: The Island of Misfit Toys
I was attacked by a pink elephant with a green foot! I showed it! I headbutted it so hard it IMPLODED! I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF IT WAS AWESOME. So awesome. We were all ganged up on at that point though! Oh! I found Tahki and Julian and Petro in this area! Tahki was stuck as a gryphon (SHE'S SO PRETTY *O*) and Julian kept shape shifting...he's pretty scary, but he seems nice. And Tahki seems to be friends with him so he can't be that bad. I tried healing Julian there but I kind of failed...I feel bad, but he still said thank you! Which was nice.

Zone 3: Christmastown
There was stupid elves here. And stupid deer. I hate deer. I hate snow. :C I was so tired by then, and cold! So cold. I think we ran into Johan again here, I don't really remember. Lizzy was hurt from her attack earlier and ended up setting up a tent, I was upset but I understood! Petro and Christof and Johan stayed with me though, at least for a bit. We got to these funny looking doors...Johan went through the Red one, but Tahki and Julian went through the yellow one! It was so hard to choose. So, so hard... Petro suggested yellow because my sari is yellowish, so yellow it was!

If I see Johan again, I need to apologize to him for leaving him. :C I feel terrible about that.

Zone 4: Sandy Claws' Workshop: Yellow Door
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE. SO MUCH FIRE. I was so scared I was screaming and crying and FIRE!!!!! Petro had to carry me and there was a hole in the ground and we went down it and there were these helpful Reindeer and then I hit the santa scout with debris and he EXPLODED. I don't think it was from me though. I healed the reindeer for helping us and one of them gave me a present for healing them. BUT THE FIRE. THE FIRE. IT WAS EVERYWHERE. EVERYTHING WAS BURNING EVERYTHING TRIED TO EAT ME THERE WERE DEATH SCREAMS EVERYWHERE IT WAS TERRIBLE AND I STILL SEE IT WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES AND---

I hated this area. Moving on.

Zone 5: GOAL - The Warehouse
The Reindeer got us to the warehouse. There was nothing there, I tried to wake Lizzy up from being passed out and when she got up I was still crying (What I was tired and scared and THE FIRE WAS EVERYWHERE IN MY HEAD). Something exploded and it sent us all flying and I musta gotten seperated from everyone again.

End: Candy Cane Lane
I WOKE UP ALONE AND IT WAS SCARY AND I WAS CRYING AGAIN. ;; I think someone told me to shut up but I think they're stupid. I've been thrown around, picked up, nearly set on fire, shaken, attacked, stressed out...I was exhausted, sore, did I mention stressed? I was a mess. I would Petro again and he carried me, more people showed up and we started walking...they found a hot springs and someone suggested making a fire again.

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO MAKE A FIRE? Fire is terrible. ;;

Things happened, and then WE WERE ATTACKED BY A GIANT FIRE BEAST!!! It was trying to destroy Christmastown and all of us with it! IT WAS MADE OF FIRE! If it wasn't for Lizzy I would have died! But I ran, and everyone kept getting blown up, Lizzy too...and then I fell! THERE WAS FIRE EVERYWHERE. RAINING FROM THE SKY! But there was a Ninja there, and the Ninja punched the fire beast, and then...

I don't remember. I think I passed out.

Home
I woke up in my dorm room...and there was this smoldering star thing bouncing near the edge of my bed and a fading bracelet or something on my desk. I think I passed out again...when I woke up, the star and bracelet thing weren't there. I don't know where they went, and I don't WANT to know where they went. =/ I hope they're gone forever.

_________________User Image

+++

Technical Stuff

Christmas Event
With: Various
Type: Event RP
Completed: Yes~! Total: 15 growth points
+ Gromble Car: Entrance
+ Hinterlands: Entrance - Exit
+ Zone 1: Entrance - Exit
+ Zone 2: Entrance - Exit
+ Zone 3: Entrance - Exit
+ Zone 4: Entrance - Exit
+ GOAL!: Entrance - Exit
+ Candycane Lane: Entrance - Exit

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 am
Waking up after Christmas Town

She was almost afraid to open her eyes. After everything that had happened to her in Christmas Town she just wanted it to be over...but with the chill she could feel through the skin of her borrowed body, she was scared that it wasn't over. That she was still passed out in the snow in Candy Cane lane, all alone. Her friends had been vaporized, after all! It was terrible, horrible, she she didn't want to open her eyes. If she saw snow...she'd probably...well, who knew what she would do. Probably pass back out again until that horrible creature ate her.

There was the sound of steady beats in the distance, a familiar tune though she couldn't place where. It wasn't until she heard the loud SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from the Striped Aria did her eyes fly open. The little Undead sat up so fast her head started to spin, and with an uncomfortable groan she held her head and fell right back against the alien comfort that were her pillows. She was...she was in her room?! Laying on her bed. Clearly someone had placed her here; she never used her bed for anything more than a chair. But who put here here?

Now that her eyes were open, she stared at the familiar ceiling with relief, seemingly content to lay on the rather soft bed for a long while. It could take a long time for her to recover from Christmas. Everything else could wait...at least for a little bit.

The sounds of her various pets going around and doing things in their various lives, from the scisbird and Staplegator fight to the occasional ear splitting shriek from Striped Aria, the Battle of the Bands heartless. Those shrieks were uncomfortable and they made her cringe, but it was nothing compared to the beast from Candy Cane lane. That creature's roar...it shook her to her core. It was terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. The fresh memories came back and her eye started to water again, the tears threatening to come back. So much fire. So much panic, so much screaming and running and uncertainty...

Her last moments in Christmas Town came flooding back to her, and a sudden thought occured; just before she passed out, there was a little charm that floated her way, wasn't there? She was pretty sure there was something...it showed up just after the Ninja suckerpunched the fire beast. Frowning in concentration she tried to think about it, if she was imagining it or not.

As if in queue, she saw something floating in her peripheral vision. It was still smoldering, and it seemed to break the cold in the immediate area. There was something floating there. No. Not something. It. It was floating there. That little Charm that showed up before she passed out.

The scream that left her throat silenced even Striped Aria.

Limbs flailing, bed sheets flying, and soon Amrita was hitting the hard ground of her room, frantically flipping onto her rear to perform an awkward crab walk towards the door to her room. Her grey eye was wide, and she just stared. The smoldering star. Probably the spawn of the fire beast. It was the only explanation. At least in her head, anyway. The Ninja had punched the giant beast so hard it loosened an egg from the creature. Or! Or perhaps...perhaps the punch had been so powerful reverted into a charm! If that were the case, when it hatched it would...It would take out Halloween.

Nothing more than gasping, strangled noises could leave her. She was too scared again to even scream and too upset to cry. She just kept trying to become one with the door as the Charm played ninja and bounce-floated casually towards her, getting closer and closer with every second.

"No!" She squeaked at the charm, trying to untangle a limb from the blanket that had fallen off the bed with her. "NO NO NO STAY AWAY DON'T...DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I...I MEAN IT! G-GO AWAY!" Now she was getting louder and louder; it was hard to tell if it was a good thing that her room was mostly stone so nobody could hear her because, well, nobody could hear her. Soon the blanket came loose from her backwards foot, and she frantically struggled to gather it up in a ball, moving to chuck it at the charm that inched ever closer. Apparently her 'luck' from Christmas Town held out; the blanket opened just in time to fall over the charm like a net, weighing it down just enough for it to stop coming closer. That was enough for her, of course! At least for now. Without taking her eyes off of the slightly bobbing blanket, she searched for the handle to her door and escaped into the safety of the hallway.

+++

Technical Stuff

Type: Solo RP
Word Count: 821
Completed: Yes!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 am
Finding Lizzy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I FOUND LIZZY AGAIN! Rather, she found me.

SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND LIZZY AGAIN! I was so worried about her! So worries. Apparently after the Fire Beast destroyed them they ended up in the Infirmary...she said Christof was there too, but that he was in kind of bad shape. I'm so glad they're okay though! I guess I just need to look harder to find everyone else. I miss them, I want to see them again.

But...Lizzy seemed to think there was something between Petro and I. I don't...understand most of that part of the conversation though. With items and types and this and that just...so difficult!

I think she could be a good 'item' with Livi though. He does meet her 'type'... She also asked me about Christof. IDK he still scares me a little bit.

Then she gave me this pendant! It's really cute...but I had to cut the meeting short. I'll see her again soon!

+++

Technical Stuff

How did you...?!
With: Lizzy
Completed: Yes!

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:27 am
Nukpana, Save me!