PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm
Hollister Holocaust
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
Hollister Holocaust
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
Hollister Holocaust

I'm every woman's dream 3nodding

lol hurray for being egotistical xD

Aww Being egotistical is pretty awesome. I am too. Teehee! Just wondering...This is an all girls guild how did you get in here?

I'm not sure. I've been in here for a really REALLY long time. I even announced in the forums that I'm a guy, and I didn't get banned or anything. So I guess I'm here to stay smile

I must say it is very dumb of the moderators to let you slide and stay in this guild...as a dude. But kudos on being the first and only guy to crash this guild...and being every girl's dream XD! *high five*

Le high five ^_^

So wait a minute...you announced your apperance in a all girls guild and no one did anything!?! O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm
Hot sexy flirty Nice can make jokes just wants to chill really active  

LovleyDezzy_10

Kleopatra Selene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Intelligent, sensitive but not weeping at the chick flicks (just enough to understand how I'm feeling and not say anything at all, just, you know, comfort me), mature, funny, can act stupid to make me laugh, understanding, confident in himself, accommodating but still believes in what he wants enough to sometimes contradict me, bookworm, trivia master (Example: can name who played Morgana in 1981 Excalibur. Answer: Helen Mirren), sweet, romantic, and overall the perfect guy.
Definitely not gonna happen. That's why I read classic books. In there, everyone's chivalrous except Lancelot (for getting it on with his lord's wife) and there's almost never a happy ending. So, partly false and partly true to reality. Nobody's chivalrous and there's never a happy ending in reality, is what I'm trying to say. A guy slammed a door on my nose a couple days ago. I'm pretty sure proper etiquette dictates that guys HOLD OPEN the door for girls...not let it slam in their faces.
I'm so frustrated...I'm considering going lesbian, but I'm too damn attracted to Robert Downey Jr. and other hot male actors...
Why are things never as perfect as in the movies? Or in books?
Why can guys never be perfect? Seriously, I wanna know why!  
momo Maximus rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm
Well my dream guy has blonde hair and he is sweet he is not that popular as me but still.We talk a lot to each other and . my friend who wasn't my friend at that point told him then i freaked out.Almost half the boys know who i like now.I like him and plus he stares at me all the time and the funny thing i don t so far from him and in music i sit next to him.i think he is the sweetest guy ever! that is my dream guy  

momo Maximus

Romantic Lover

3,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200

mother of fafnir

Generous Giver

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:07 pm
My dream guy would have to be sweet, smart but willing to learn new things, compassionate, understanding, protective but not over protective, accepting, love to give hugs, not afraid to be affectionate, holds me when I am scared, dries my tears, makes me laugh but can be serious when needed, not afraid to show his emotions . . . I could go on forever but you get the general idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm
bump  

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff