Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 83. Dead threads
Shadow beings return - legend of zelda RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 am
Nixi nodded, and copied what Dee did. "Thank you Valoo!" She said. She began flapping her "wings" and began flying towards Oasis Island. As they passed over Terry, she waved a bit and continued moving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm
Dee and Nixi arrived on Oasis Island and Dee was nearly blown back by a monster made entirely of wind! Laughing, Dee said to Nixi, "Looks like Link really brought out the windwaker and lost control. Darned creature's a monster! But, I forget...how do you get rid of a wind elemental without spreading it around?"

This made Dee think of all the times she heard the other Zorans make fun of her...fart problems whenever she drank Lon Lon Milk and began laughing harder.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm
Nixi thought for a moment. "Well... bombs won't work, I'm afraid they'd throw 'em back at us... I wonder how close we can get" She said, and slowly began inching towards it. It blew her away, poo. (Er... I honestly had no thought about how to go about this... so I just kind of....) Nixi thought for a moment, then something struck her. Literally. As she fell, her bag hit her, and she remembered something she had taken off of the ship. "I have an idea..." She said, as she pulled out a pair of iron boots. She put them on her feet and began walking to wards the wind creature. She couldn't be blown away now, she was too heavy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 am
(Yep, you figured it out!)

"Iron boots?!" Dee asked, "why didn't I think of that?"

She looked through her own pouch of things, but could not find any iron boots. However, she did find a set of ice arrows and her harp. Staying at a distance, Dee launched one ice arrow at the wind and it turned into a statue. She then walked towards it and together with Nixi, they chopped it down until Dee discovered a tiny charm that had been left behind.

"Check this out," Dee breathed, "This must have been what summoned that monster. I've read about these, but how could Link have gotten it?"

Then an idea struck her, she then gasped, "Tetra! She must have had something to do with this. Them pirates of hers are always after rare treasures and as payment for something Link did for her, she must have paid him this jewel."

Dee stuffed the jewel deep within her bag so that it could not resurrect itself when down in the cellar.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 am
Nixi smiled. "Well. We should get moving on." She said, and walked into the cabana, after taking off the iron boots. (Am I thinking of the correct one? I remember Oasis Island being the island where there was a large cabana. You weren't allowed in until you got the deed from the teacher on that other island....?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:44 pm
(Yep, you are thinking of the right Island)

Dee nodded, but the door was being stubborn. In an ancient tongue, Dee used a spell to open the door. The door grew angry and tried to lock them in. Dee said, "You stubborn door, we are here to save your Master, so you will behave for us or you will never lock again."

Finding the hole beneath the fireplace, Dee jumped down it. "Come on, Nixi! This is the fun part!" Now Dee was really excited. She loved exploring. Ever since she was a baby, she would always wander off curious. She could hear Link's cries from a far distance. Slaying many thieving rats, Dee had her eyes closed trying to hone in on what tunnels the cries were coming from.

When she opened her eyes, Dee said, "Aww, I wish we had one of them hammers to slam these posts. We cannot get to Link otherwise. He trapped himself good."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:08 pm
(Alright.)

Nixi hopped down, and helped Dee to slay some rats. "You know, I think I'm going to thank those pirates if we ever see them again. This is twice now they've helped." She said, taking a hammer out of her bag. She attempted to lift it over her head, but instead fell flat on her face. She sighed, and swung the hammer sideways to slam the posts. "Alright! Lets go!" She said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 pm
"Nice!" Dee exclaimed and sure enough, her and Nixi had found Link in a corner trapped by a couple of re-deads. "I've got this one!" Throwing 2 bombs at their feet, Dee made sure that the redeads where blown to bits.

Link was ever so grateful for what we did. He then asked us what we were doing there besides trying to save his useless pathetic life.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm
Nixi stood there for a moment. What was she doing again? "Your life isn't worthless! Anyways, he came here because Terry wanted you to write him a letter! He said 'Have Link write me a letter and put it in the mailbox!'" She said, a bit faster than she had intended.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 am
"So the new Rito tribe chief wants me to write him does he? Fine I will!"

Dee saw the Master sword glowing at Link's hip trying to break free. "Something's wrong with Link! We must force him outside and use his master sword against him. Its trying to break free, but something is holding it there where it isn't strong enough."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 am
"Alright." Nixi said, and was about to walk away when Dee said something. "Oh... I have an idea. I'll get him outside, somehow, and then will you get the mastersword." She said, and walked towards Link. "Hey Link, they have weird new mailboxes that work differently. Should we go outside to show you how they work? You'd never be able to mail that if you can't get the mailboxes to work for you." She said. (not-so-Clever Words.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:07 am
"What's so different about them? You stick the mail in, you pay the rupee fee and it goes to Dragon Roost Island."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 am
"Er... You... have to... Alright, listen here. Something's up outside. I don't know what it is, but get your face out there or else I will drag you by your ears until they bleed!" She said, and crossed her arms. She wasn't much in the mood for this, especially not if she had to threaten him. She wouldn't necessarily drag him until he bled, but she would attempt to drag him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am
(This is great for drama! I am loving this!)

Link laughed, "Wow, what made you think of that poor question? Of course there is something up outside. It's called the sky. Now go bother some other adult who would be happy to listen to your pathetic questions."

(You gotta drag Link by the ears.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:58 am
(I feel this is exactly like me... my persuasive skills suck.
Since you asked... Not god-modding here? I always feel like I'm god-modding when I do this....)

Nixi looked at him, her face turning slightly red, and walked over to him. "You asked for it." She said, and grabbed his ear. She began to try and drag him outside, which was sort of hard because she was *Nixi sized* and he was *Link sized*  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff