Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Idea Sub [LOCKED]
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:17 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Isn't it limited to a few people? Oo

I want a clan that's open to many.

Nope, the ONLY thing that is limited to a few people it Mikyo's Black Metal Bloodline. The description on the phoenix clan is outdated back when the guys just mentioned were like "lol you have to be tested by us and we using you to build a massive army" so yeah it opened to everyone and ignore that stuff about being tested. Which is why i said it needs tweeking  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:19 am
Oh good. Do you think anyone will for some reason get angry if I edit the posts and remove that testing bullcrap?  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Oh good. Do you think anyone will for some reason get angry if I edit the posts and remove that testing bullcrap?

Not a single person, in fact i had constantly asked for its removal cause no one was apart of it anymore, nor did anyone want to be. But right before I did found out Naito's second rpc joined it so couldnt lol. but now he gone  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 am
Edited it; and made it less retarded.

Now it has several slots for each curse or whatever, and there is no testing and all that nonsense. But yeah; I can see why it would be some kind of testosterone pill for Uchiha.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 am
One day I shall tell you of the Omega Sharingan *shivers* putting two eternals together to make it, and it had the power of the 2 eternals that made it, and the 4 mangekyos that made thoughs. Plus it could stop all ninjutsu and taijutsu, reverse all genjutsu, and had a genjutsu that auto killed you in 5 turns by burning off your limbs and the ONLY way out is if you had an eternal sharigan, yeah the VICTUM HAD TO HAVE AN ETERNAL JUST TO ESCAPE. and it got approved, and the guild went into chaos litterally people just screaming on how this got though. And of course at a time where i wasnt crew, and guild captain was on vacation. She had to leave her vacation just to deal with it cause people were threatening to quit cause it was just to powerful  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 am
LOLOLOLOLOL

WHO APPROVED THIS

I WOULD JUST DELETE THE POST WHEN IT GOT POSTED INTO THE BL

AND NONCHALANTLY WHISTLE AND HOPE NOONE NOTICES.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:36 am
It got denied once but the guy kept pushing and pushing and pushing for it. eventially the approver couldnt take it and just approved it. The guys logic "i mean what if you put an eternal with an eternal, what would it make its like the bloodline is on a cliffhanger." to which i replied "then what happens when you put two omegas together, its like the bloodline on a cliffhanger"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 am
LOL. They should've just been like ''POST IT ONCE MORE AND I'LL BAN YOU FROM THIS THREAD!''

But seriously, he sounds like a dumbass. A big one.

And you can't like fuse eyes together, that's retarded.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 am
The Fall is Inevitable
LOL. They should've just been like ''POST IT ONCE MORE AND I'LL BAN YOU FROM THIS THREAD!''

But seriously, he sounds like a dumbass. A big one.

And you can't like fuse eyes together, that's retarded.

thats how the eternal is made lol, mangekyo absorbing another. same thing but with eternals  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:50 am
don't you just gouge out both eyes, and put the other persons in? idk  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am
I noticed that Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist, apparently has no village ninjutsu. I think it would be great if this were to be corrected. Also the costom Kekkai Genkai area is closed off from new posts.... my personall oppinion...not cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 am
partymonk44
I noticed that Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist, apparently has no village ninjutsu. I think it would be great if this were to be corrected. Also the costom Kekkai Genkai area is closed off from new posts.... my personall oppinion...not cool.

There is. There's snow element. Look for it.

And the customs... I have no power over this, but someone was assigned to that task. IDR who, but I think they're inactive. >: |  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:39 pm
1. A limit to how many custom ninjutsus each rpc is allowed to make. I think it's pretty ridiculous how one rpc can have dozens of S ranked custom jutsus.

2. The fact that we don't have to learn custom jutsus is a little ridiculous. A single genin can make one jounin custom and just overpower everyone with the custom jutsu. Just because you made it doesn't mean that you have to learn it in the rp. Just saying....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 pm
iThe Luna Diviner
1. A limit to how many custom ninjutsus each rpc is allowed to make. I think it's pretty ridiculous how one rpc can have dozens of S ranked custom jutsus.

2. The fact that we don't have to learn custom jutsus is a little ridiculous. A single genin can make one jounin custom and just overpower everyone with the custom jutsu. Just because you made it doesn't mean that you have to learn it in the rp. Just saying....

1. What if the RPC is an S-rank who has been in the guild for multiple years? How is he having multiple S-rank ridiculous? He is S-rank, and therefore can use many S-rank jutsu, plus, if it pertains to their class, why not?

2. Why not RP learning it? With a minimum of Three sentences per learning post? So then a genin would need to post about 24-ish times to learn it, and would just be like "I'm too lazy, I'll learn it when it isn't outrageous."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm
It's not that hard, I did it for Lightning Sage...24 posts exactly since it was eight times three. Everyone else works hard to learn skills, taijutsu styles, weapon styles, they put in the work. When in reality, all I have to really do is take a jutsu from the millions of ideas I have and apply for it, get it approved and presto, instant gratification.  
Idea Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff